"Stealing America" my response to the DNC's "Stealing Democracy" advert.

You are the far right dupe who can't think critically, MM. I would think, Mindless Marauder, after all this time you would improve, but what can I say? Tsk Tsk.

You are the far right dupe who can't think critically, MM. I would think, Mindless Marauder, after all this time you would improve, but what can I say? Tsk Tsk.
*snicker*

You're soooo reliable! Still believing I'm conservative, and still believing in your stereotypes!

And still bumping my thread, helping me spread this wealth around!:lol:

You are what you are: offering nothing of worth. I don't mind bumping thread to keep you exposed.

It's JOBS, stupid!

So where the fuck were you when Bushie baby was failing even to create enough jobs to keep up with the students in this nation that were graduating from high school and college?

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

By WSJ Staff
President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.

Because the size of the economy and labor force varies, we also calculate in percentage terms how much the total payroll count expanded under each president. The current President Bush, once taking account how long he’s been in office, shows the worst track record for job creation since the government began keeping records. –Sudeep Reddy

You Conservatives created this damned mess, and left it for other people to clean up.

:lol:Dumb-ass thinks that hating Capitalism is mainstream.:lol:

Dumbass Mud thinks he understands me at all? I believe in regulated capitalism, or Mud is going to have to push his broom for even a lower wage than what he has now.

I understand you pretty well. Sneering at that vid spells it out.

The Dems in Washington have been clear. They say food-stamps are better then pay checks. They say unemployment provides better stimulus then spending your own money. You know I'm not making this up. Many of them keep it to themselves but Nancy Pelosi is their canary.

Demonizing businesses is their way of fighting to keep their jobs. We need something positive and they give us nothing but negativity. Their rhetoric is causing businesses to cut back or fold out of fear yet all they can do is blame someone else and you're not bright enough to recognize that or you're just too partisan to want to.

You're blissfully ignorant Jake.

You need to pay attention.

Mud, you can flap yap all you want. The record is clear on job creation. The Dems have always done it better. Even Carter was better than Reagan, and Reagan did not do that bad in that department. And those are Wall Street Journal figures.

These idiots really put out a spot that basically says they don't want to see any job creation. Calling people "shills for big business" while 22 million sit at home, unemployed.

So, here's my response:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0o-s9_-2FgA

Good One--but democrats can't believe that the United States Chamber of Commerce is involved in trying to "steal" the election with foreign contributions---:lol::lol:

The Chamber of Commerce in the United States is all about business and AMERICAN JOBS.
I just can't believe the desperation of the DNC and this administration right now--:lol:

Our doctors are trying to kill us, we can't trust our own families, and now the Chambers of Commerce are part of a giant Conspiracy????? :eek: :eek: :eek: The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!..... Has anyone seen my Aluminum hat?????

it's jobs, stupid!

so where the fuck were you when bushie baby was failing even to create enough jobs to keep up with the students in this nation that were graduating from high school and college?
sigpic18621_3.gif

This is 2010, and we have a POTUS who promised massive job creation, and that the unemployment rate wouldn't go past 8%.

And the DNC runs a advert which makes it very clear they are anti-commerce and anti-business, while 22 million folks sit at home "funemployed."

But, thanks for playing.

The Boehners and McConnells do not care about the 22mm Americans, only about corporations' profit lines. Guys, the Dems have failed, when they had a governing majority and then threw it away. But if you think B-M group has the answer, you are nuts.

The Boehners and McConnells do not care about the 22mm Americans, only about corporations' profit lines. Guys, the Dems have failed, when they had a governing majority and then threw it away. But if you think B-M group has the answer, you are nuts.
You might note in passing I never said anyone has "the answer" I am merely pointing out the idiocy of the DNC advert.

When you free yourself from partisanship, the us vs. them video game mentality, you will have learned, Gwashoppa.

Pay attention, Mindless Marauder. Nope, the National CoC only has to do is release the donor list to make the Dems look stupid on this. The fact the CoC does not release the list only makes the CoC look stupid. The American voter will turn against the CoC if it doesn't fess up.

Pay attention, Mindless Marauder. Nope, the National CoC only has to do is release the donor list to make the Dems look stupid on this. The fact the CoC does not release the list only makes the CoC look stupid. The American voter will turn against the CoC if it doesn't fess up.
They don't have to release anything, that's the law.

BUT, as soon as Obama releases his college transcripts like every other President and candidate has since at least Jimmy Carter, then he and you might have some case for "transparency."

Does Obama look stupid, withholding his transcripts? Do you set the bar the same? Or is Obama held to a much lower standard?

You really expect people to believe that since the rest of the world hates Boooosh and Repugs in general, that foreign countries are really going to be donating massively to Repugs? Get a grip! It's not in any foreign country's best interest for the GOP to get elected. They'd much rather have Dems and Obama.

So either the "the rest of the world hates boooosh and repugs" mantra is wrong, or the DNC is lying. And Son, even the NEW YORK TIMES called them on it.

Meanwhile 22 MILLION "funemployed" people are watching this, thinking "when are they going to start focusing on JOBS!"

IT'S JOBS STUPID!

No, this is not about Obama, so shut the yap about that.

This is about Big Business buying this election. CoC fesses up, or it costs GOP many, many votes.

The worry is Obama will send SEIU, La Raza, or some other union thugs to raise hell and badger GOP donors on the list or maybe even the IRS. It's a classic intimidation tactic.

Barrack Obama.....Hugo Chavez....what's the fucken diff.

Obama needs to release his donor list first.

Last edited:

This is about Big Business buying this election. CoC fesses up, or it costs GOP many, many votes.
This IS about Obama, stupid ass, since he's been harping on this out on the campaign trail.

He's really someone who has moral authority when it comes to disclosure, right? NOT.

So, answer the question posed: As soon as Obama releases his college transcripts like every other President and candidate has since at least Jimmy Carter, then he and you might have some case for "transparency."

Does Obama look stupid, withholding his transcripts? Do you set the bar the same? Or is Obama held to a much lower standard?"

And as usual, you completely skipped this point:
You really expect people to believe that since the rest of the world hates Boooosh and Repugs in general, that foreign countries are really going to be donating massively to Repugs? Get a grip! It's not in any foreign country's best interest for the GOP to get elected. They'd much rather have Dems and Obama.

So either the "the rest of the world hates boooosh and repugs" mantra is wrong, or the DNC is lying. And Son, even the NEW YORK TIMES called them on it.
And it's about JOBS idiot. THAT is what will lose seats for the Dems.

This conspiracy CRAP is their excuse in advance for LOSING, so they can give idiots like you succor just like they tried in 2000, "The election was STOLEN!!!! WAAAAAAAAA" and you just inhale that kool-aid.

You're a gullible, slobbering moron, you really are.

This IS about Obama, stupid ass, since he's been harping on this out on the campaign trail.

He's really someone who has moral authority when it comes to disclosure, right? NOT.

So, answer the question posed: As soon as Obama releases his college transcripts like every other President and candidate has since at least Jimmy Carter, then he and you might have some case for "transparency."

Does Obama look stupid, withholding his transcripts? Do you set the bar the same? Or is Obama held to a much lower standard?"

And as usual, you completely skipped this point:

And it's about JOBS idiot. THAT is what will lose seats for the Dems.

This conspiracy CRAP is their excuse in advance for LOSING, so they can give idiots like you succor just like they tried in 2000, "The election was STOLEN!!!! WAAAAAAAAA" and you just inhale that kool-aid.

You're a gullible, slobbering moron, you really are.
Obama needs to release his complete donor list.

New Topics

Forum List

Back