STATUTORY RAPE !!!

Rape has become a huge problem in the world. Listenin gto how blacks discussing Ferguson refrequently mention how they raise their black sons telling them how to interact with police since it's likely they will at some point, I fear teh rape problem is going to go that way as well as parents with daughters are going to start briefing them on what to do when you get raped. And if being raised with such doom and gloom results in blacks resenting police, I wonder how it'll effect women relating to men.

We need to send a loud and clear message to rapists as with physical castration or execution.

castration with a dull knife and no anathesia,
Rape has become a huge problem in the world. Listenin gto how blacks discussing Ferguson refrequently mention how they raise their black sons telling them how to interact with police since it's likely they will at some point, I fear teh rape problem is going to go that way as well as parents with daughters are going to start briefing them on what to do when you get raped. And if being raised with such doom and gloom results in blacks resenting police, I wonder how it'll effect women relating to men.

We need to send a loud and clear message to rapists as with physical castration or execution.

i will go for the castration with a dull knife and no anesthesia, then 99 years with no chance of being set free ! :up:

anyone know what the punishment for such a crime down that-a-way ????

prison sex
prison food
prison makeup

and i doubt he will be the one dishing out the prison sex. Kid diddlers fare poorly in the pen, the "Ordinary Decent Criminals" don't tend to like them too much.

That's why I allowed him to have the make up...

I think he may need it. His stay in prison is likely to be a real pain in the ass.

providing he lives long enough to enjoy a little butt sex. :up:

Eeww. No thank you.

a friend of mine who lives in Alabama has a 13 y.o. daughter was raped by a neighbor man (?) 30 y.o. when the kid was 11 y.o. and several times since. the news of this incident was revealed 8-20-2014AD

ALL..., please send a prayer to this anonymous little girl.

thank you all,
Wildman

As here in Missouri it's Statutory Rape in the 1st degree since she was under 12, and he was over 21 (though in Alabama it's if over 16.)

(a) A person commits the crime of rape in the first degree if:
(1) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex by forcible compulsion; or

(2) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or

(3) He or she, being 16 years or older, engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is less than 12 years old.

(b) Rape in the first degree is a Class A felony.

(Acts 1977, No. 607, p. 812, §2310; Act 2000-726, p. 1557, §1.)

Don't have Alabama's webpage up, but in Missouri such an offense has a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years plus any other factors. If it was a multiple count charge, could be looking at life in prison.
Let's be clear...it's only Statutory Rape if it was not by forcible compulsion or incapacity and only considered rape due to the ages. Otherwise it's just rape.

"just rape" for an 11 y.o. girl ?

what ever, i hope the son-of-a-bitch dies an agonizing painful death, similar to the last execution of a killer in Arizona. :up:

It's considered to extreme, even chemical castration. My kids never went through rape because I would never let anyone watch my kids or be alone if I did not know them for decades or I let my family watch them. I can tell if it had happened, I'd have their nutz on my trophy wall...

from what i have been told the families were best of friends and close neighbors. ..., AND the rapist had a daughter of the same age, i am concerned that she too has been raped. :up:

a friend of mine who lives in Alabama has a 13 y.o. daughter was raped by a neighbor man (?) 30 y.o. when the kid was 11 y.o. and several times since. the news of this incident was revealed 8-20-2014AD

ALL..., please send a prayer to this anonymous little girl.

thank you all,
Wildman

As here in Missouri it's Statutory Rape in the 1st degree since she was under 12, and he was over 21 (though in Alabama it's if over 16.)

(1) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex by forcible compulsion; or

(2) He or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless or mentally incapacitated; or

(3) He or she, being 16 years or older, engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex who is less than 12 years old.

(Acts 1977, No. 607, p. 812, §2310; Act 2000-726, p. 1557, §1.)

Don't have Alabama's webpage up, but in Missouri such an offense has a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years plus any other factors. If it was a multiple count charge, could be looking at life in prison.
Let's be clear...it's only Statutory Rape if it was not by forcible compulsion or incapacity and only considered rape due to the ages. Otherwise it's just rape.

"just rape" for an 11 y.o. girl ?
Yes. Statutory rape can be consensual sex that is only considered rape because one of the people was too young to consent or know what was involved. Many pedophiles never force or threaten the victim...it's a "game" and they use guilt and persuasion and mind games etc. And the child consents because s/he doesn't understand the implications. So it doesn't fit the usual definition of rape...which is forced, coerced, or incapacitated sexual intercourse. But it's still rape because a child does not know how to see through the "games" or fully understand what's happening and the consent is not real consent.

Alabama has no statutory rape charges. Rape is rape. As it should be. If it's illegal for someone over 16 to have any sexual contact with someone under 12 that's 1st degree rape. Not statutory rape or 'sexual molestation' or anything other than what it was, rape.

queen-of-hearts-knave.jpg

Off with his head!

It's considered to extreme, even chemical castration. My kids never went through rape because I would never let anyone watch my kids or be alone if I did not know them for decades or I let my family watch them. I can tell if it had happened, I'd have their nutz on my trophy wall...

from what i have been told the families were best of friends and close neighbors. ..., AND the rapist had a daughter of the same age, i am concerned that she too has been raped. :up:

Oh, that sucks.

Alabama has no statutory rape charges. Rape is rape. As it should be. If it's illegal for someone over 16 to have any sexual contact with someone under 12 that's 1st degree rape. Not statutory rape or 'sexual molestation' or anything other than what it was, rape.
It doesn't matter what it's officially called...most states don't have any charge called "statutory rape." What makes it statutory rape is that the charge is based on age of consent and not force, coercion, or incapacitation.

We also need to stop calling other interactions "rape." Two co-eds getting drunk and screwing, and then one party deciding he/she is regretful is not rape. Rape is Rape.

Noticed when getting the Alabama statute info they have a 'unable to consent as if intoxicated' charge for rape. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Being a nerd I never got drunk and had sex while at college so it was never a thing. But I'd on the one hand say when we're drunk we're our truer-selves. Only difference is our inhibitions are gone. So if someone forces themself on another when intoxicated it isn't 'the devil (alcohol) made them do it' so much as 'removed from their inhibitions to do that sort of thing, they did that thing.' But on the other hand, the person who consents, even if impaired, is also expressing their truer-selves and consenting. They may not have sober, but removed of their inhibitions when drunk they do, thus that's who they really are. Coming back the next morning and claiming rape then isn't fair or accurate unless actual force or compulsion was involved. But simply being drunk or high or otherwise chemically influenced shouldn't be a sole defining characteristic for rape. If only because it's so common for people to drink, if we then allow everyone to say I was tipsy or drunk or a little high, and couldn't legally give consent and was thus raped.

If a guy spikes a drink or the food of a woman to lower her inhabitions/knock her out. Its Rape
If a guy comes across someone passed out and has sex with her, its Rape.

If both people are blacked out, nope
If they are both hammered, nope
If one is drunk but concious and consenting, nope.

If a guy spikes a drink or the food of a woman to lower her inhabitions/knock her out. Its Rape
If a guy comes across someone passed out and has sex with her, its Rape.

If both people are blacked out, nope
If they are both hammered, nope
If one is drunk but concious and consenting, nope.

At least in Alabama, the law disagrees. If someone was drunk and had sex, and comes to regret it, they can claim rape. Right or wrong, true or not, a law's the law.

my Son told me, "you were right Dad, the asshole fled to Canada", the scumbag was headed for Canada, aren't cell phones wonderful ? the FBI (?) picked him up from "pings" from his cell phone then tracked him by satellite, he was in Tennessee at the time, scumbags Father called him and allegedly talked him into coming back, "don't worry, it's only groping and fondling", scumbag is supposed to show up for work today. (yaa, right !!)

the LEO's will be interviewing the little girl on Monday, after that they will apprehend him on "suspicion of child abuse", after the facts are presented to a judge (i am guessing here) he will be charged with multiple rapes, oooh ! my son also told me LEO's will be interviewing scumbags 7 y.o. daughter, her mother asked her if daddy ever "touched her down there", the girl said, "only when we are hugging", hummmmm !! in that little girls mind what does "hugging" mean ????

more later....

At least in Alabama, the law disagrees. If someone was drunk and had sex, and comes to regret it, they can claim rape. Right or wrong, true or not, a law's the law.

Untrue.
Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-61: RAPE IN THE FIRST DEGREE ALA CODE 13A-6-61 Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-61 RAPE IN THE FIRST DEGREE

- See more at: ALA CODE 13A-6-61 Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-61 RAPE IN THE FIRST DEGREE

And mentally
Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

Untrue.
Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-61: RAPE IN THE FIRST DEGREE ALA CODE 13A-6-61 Alabama Code - Section 13A-6-61 RAPE IN THE FIRST DEGREE

And mentally

I enjoy a good legal debate as much as anyone, but the next time ya try ya might consider using a state's actual legal statutes page and not a general sorta site...

Code Of Alabama

Section 13A-6-60
Definitions.

The following definitions apply in this article:

(5) MENTALLY DEFECTIVE. Such term means that a person suffers from a mental disease or defect which renders him incapable of appraising the nature of his conduct.

(6) MENTALLY INCAPACITATED. Such term means that a person is rendered temporarily incapable of appraising or controlling his conduct owing to the influence of a narcotic or intoxicating substance administered to him without his consent, or to any other incapacitating act committed upon him without his consent.

(7) PHYSICALLY HELPLESS. Such term means that a person is unconscious or for any other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an act.

([I.E. Being drunk and unable to give informed consent.])

Section 13A-6-61
Rape in the first degree.

If you're drunk and passed out, or so drunk you can reasonably claim to have been raped not knowing what was going on (like some teenaged girl in a video at some school not so long ago being raped by athletes while semi-conscious) you can start the ball rolling. Might get a decent defense attorney who gets you off, but it's legitimate enough claim to level the charge.

Though this example isn't in reference to the OPs 11yo victim (glad they caught the guy btw) an 11 yo vs a 30-whatever could also be construed as 'forcible compulsion' oweing to relative size/strength.

Untrue.

And mentally

I enjoy a good legal debate as much as anyone, but the next time ya try ya might consider using a state's actual legal statutes page and not a general sorta site...

Code Of Alabama

Section 13A-6-60
Definitions.

The following definitions apply in this article:

(5) MENTALLY DEFECTIVE. Such term means that a person suffers from a mental disease or defect which renders him incapable of appraising the nature of his conduct.

(6) MENTALLY INCAPACITATED. Such term means that a person is rendered temporarily incapable of appraising or controlling his conduct owing to the influence of a narcotic or intoxicating substance administered to him without his consent, or to any other incapacitating act committed upon him without his consent.

(7) PHYSICALLY HELPLESS. Such term means that a person is unconscious or for any other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an act.

([I.E. Being drunk and unable to give informed consent.]

Section 13A-6-61
Rape in the first degree.

If you're drunk and passed out, or so drunk you can reasonably claim to have been raped not knowing what was going on (like some teenaged girl in a video at some school not so long ago being raped by athletes while semi-conscious) you can start the ball rolling. Might get a decent defense attorney who gets you off, but it's legitimate enough claim to level the charge.
Right. But that's not what you had claimed. You wrote "If someone was drunk and had sex, and comes to regret it, they can claim rape."
But merely being drunk does not meet the definition of mentally incapacitated unless the victim was not aware she was drinking alcohol or actually passed out.

So no, just getting drunk, having sex, and regretting it is not enough for rape. It would have be involuntarily drunk or passed out.

WHY.., are you folks arguing over the legal definition of rape, there is a little 13 y.o. girl who was repeatedly raped by a now 30 y.o. scumbag since she was 11 y.o., this poor little girl needs your support and prayers if you believe in prayer.

this little girl's innocence has been destroyed by a monster, she may never lead a normal life, like finding the right loving man and having a family.

so knock off the fucking legal definitions and bullshit, if you have any compassion, focus on this innocent victim of a mindless monster.

thank you !

Forum List

Back