All 3 stock indexes broke another record. How is your 401-K and IRA doing?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Why do we never talk about a period of economic expansion, most here will never see again?

Why do we never talk about the markets that are just absolutely breaking records weekly, daily, monthly?

Why doesn't anyone talk about what they see after they open their quarterly 401-K statements?

Why doesn't anyone talk about the US not being financial suckers to the world anymore?

But most of all. Are there really people out there that wish their 401-K would have tanked 3 years ago thru today?

My 401k is doing awesome!
I had actually lost quite a bit about a year, year and a half ago. It has more than made up for it now

Why do we never talk about a period of economic expansion, most here will never see again?

Why do we never talk about the markets that are just absolutely breaking records weekly, daily, monthly?

Why doesn't anyone talk about what they see after they open their quarterly 401-K statements?

Why doesn't anyone talk about the US not being financial suckers to the world anymore?

But most of all. Are there really people out there that wish their 401-K would have tanked 3 years ago thru today?
We aren't allowed to speak of such things. MSM disapproves.

Well we're talking about it here today. No running.

A correction is coming. What goes up must come down. I don't care who is president.

A correction is coming. What goes up must come down. I don't care who is president.

I'm still calling a correction as high as 50%.
party.gif

Weird the lamestreamers aren’t banging the drum about such great market performances and good economy with low unemployment since the lying lefty scum are quick to point out all is due to Barry’s astute management laying the groundwork for all this prosperity.

My 401k has been doing great for years.....before Trump ever got into office....

Hope it doesn't do like it did the last time a republican was in office...

More bad news today.

All 3 indexes broke their own records today

Building permits at 12 yr high

Consumer sentiment higher than expected in Nov

Durable good orders up in October 0.6 percent

Jobless claims go down again

Thanks, President Trump.

I like how you got the country out of the Obama malaise.

Mine did back in 2008. Do not have any money in stocks.

Why don't we talk about the Federal Reserve's money spigot and how it manufactures daily, weekly, and monthly records?
Its-Time-to-Take-Away-the-New-York-Feds-Money-Button-1.jpg

"By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: November 20, 2019 ~

"The New York Fed has now pumped out upwards of $3 trillion in a period of 63 days to unnamed trading houses on Wall Street to ease a liquidity crisis that has yet to be credibly explained.

"In addition, it has launched a new asset purchase program, buying up $60 billion each month in U.S. Treasury bills.

"Based on the continuing escalation of its plans, it appears to be testing the limits of what the public will tolerate.

"We thought it was time to answer the question: who exactly owns the New York Fed and its magical money spigot that can pump trillions of dollars into Wall Street at the press of a button."

These Are the Banks that Own the New York Fed and Its Money Button

Why don't we talk about the Federal Reserve's money spigot and how it manufactures daily, weekly, and monthly records?
Its-Time-to-Take-Away-the-New-York-Feds-Money-Button-1.jpg

"By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: November 20, 2019 ~

"The New York Fed has now pumped out upwards of $3 trillion in a period of 63 days to unnamed trading houses on Wall Street to ease a liquidity crisis that has yet to be credibly explained.

"In addition, it has launched a new asset purchase program, buying up $60 billion each month in U.S. Treasury bills.

"Based on the continuing escalation of its plans, it appears to be testing the limits of what the public will tolerate.

"We thought it was time to answer the question: who exactly owns the New York Fed and its magical money spigot that can pump trillions of dollars into Wall Street at the press of a button."

These Are the Banks that Own the New York Fed and Its Money Button
Damned straight on that man. At least it is not free anymore

Trump will campaign on knocking the debt down. I'm sure he'll keep that promise

Forum List

Back