Stats on negroid crime

Some of the most useless individuals I have ever had the misfortune of having to share space with, were those that for what ever reason, thought that a person could be judged by the color of their skin, the sounding of their last name, or the accent that they had when they spoke.

IF you are a true conservative, then you believe that every person deserves an equal chance at attaining what ever their dream my be. IF you are a true conservative, then you will stand up for those who just want that opportunity. IF you are a true conservative, then you believe that this nation has only attained it's greatness because men with courage have looked past that which we did not understand or even feared.

Grouping people together is NOT a conservative principle. We believe in the individual and personal freedom. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY does not allow for the inclusion of actions due to group affiliation.

Besides, everyone knows that the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood are wearing thongs under those sheets...

:clap2: :clap2:

The term Negroid is commonly associated with notions of racial typology which are disputed by a minority of anthropologists.[18] For modern usage it is generally associated with racial notions, and is discouraged, as it is potentially offensive.[8] The term "Negroid" is still used in certain disciplines such as craniometry, epidemiology and forensic archaeology[dubious – discuss]. Even in a medical context, some scholars have recommended that the term Negroid be avoided in scientific writings because of its association with racism and race science.[19] This mirrors the decline in usage of the term Negro, which fell out of favor following the campaigns of the American civil rights movement — the term Negro became associated with periods of legalized discrimination, and was rejected by African Americans during the 1960s for Black.[8]
Negroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's not the point of this thread; you're trying to take issue with something else besides the data. Of course, I should have chosen my words a little better as that seems to be what your kind appears to catch onto every time; instead of the meat of the discussion as you can't disprove that. It's my belief that the point is always over looked as it isn't me that collects this data, but the US government! You must scream racism as that's all you have. :eusa_boohoo:

There is no point to your thread, you hapless hump.

But you DID use the term "negroid," and that does make you SPECIAL!

So pointing out the reality of how bad black crime is within the United states=a non-issue to you people. Whole areas of this country can be turned into ghetto's, and that's perfectly fine with you.

Last edited:
For ma brutha, Matthew:

19270307.jpg

Self hating black brother, Matthew, please.

For ma brutha, Matthew:

19270307.jpg

Self hating black brother, Matthew, please.

So crime stats don't matter to you at all. :eek: You honestly don't feel there's any problem with 5 times the murder rate within the black community.

I honestly feel that you were already called on your ignorance, but you are far too stupid and racist and trollish to even comprehend what a total asshole you continue to make out of yourself in this fashion.

You're defending a murder rate of 5 times the white rate; so who's the dumb one? You're perfectly ok with murder and rape as long it's the protected class. Your double standards stink to high hell. The law should be used equally no matter the race, but people like you choose a double standard...Instead you insult people that wish for a better society that hates seeing our woman being raped and our sons being beat for no reason.

I doubt blacks can ever lower their crime rate to the white level, but not trying is pure idiocy.

Last edited:
You're defending a murder rate of 5 times the white rate; so who's the dumb one? You're perfectly ok with murder and rape as long it's the protected class. Your double standards stink to high hell. The law should be used equally no matter the race, but people like you choose a double standard...Instead you insult people that wish for a better society that hates seeing our woman being raped and our sons being beat for no reason.

I doubt blacks can ever lower their crime rate to the white level, but not trying is pure idiocy.

Nah, mostly he's just pointing out that you are a waste of perfectly good skin and oxygen.

Blacks are way behind caucasions in the modern societies. Many were taken out of savage societies, and catipulted into a reality that was perhaps hundreds of generations in their future. They have not acculturated fully, and may never do so. Many have a tribal warrior mentality that is evident to me - they are not good debators - quick to violence; slow on reasoning. I went to school with 85% blacks! I am a white 10th generation American. My position is based on empirical data. What was Obamas family doing 10,generations ago? Any near all black neighborhood is replete with crime. If someone ignores the fact that blacks are less refined than whites - they are misguided or spinning. I think they are cursed, but worth as much to God as I.

A logical debate can't be had with such people. Sorry I even tried.

You were never interested in logical debate. You were interested in grinding the axe of your own inadequacies by villifying black people. Now, fuck off.

I can't believe I ever felt any annoyance toward you as a member of our little posting community.

You are terrific. Tell that dopey muthafuckah off!

I'd rep you if I could. I suppose it will have to wait.

But, still: DAMN! I liked that post. Well done.

Forum List

Back