Stats on negroid crime

The black culture is violent. Look at some good old riot film. I lived through the King riots. If there wasn't a national guard on every corner the BLACKS would have burned the city down.

Yeah look at some of those soccor riots by whitey,or college championship riots.

The soccer riots have been well publicized.
They didn't burn down their own neghborhoods like the blacks do.

Well, it appears to me that no amount of stats or visible destruction of our cities will ever wake such brainwashed idiot from its nap. The stats I posted shows Five times murder rate per population, but that doesn't do it and I'd take a guess that even if it was 100 times that they wouldn't care. Blacks aren’t expected to act any better as if you do expect them to be better they will riot and burn everything down. Really, for the anti's reality doesn’t matter. If I had to choose between Islam and a majority Negro area to live…Well, I’d be hard pressed.

As long as these people don't want to hold blacks to any standard that everyone else is forced to behold…Well, they will keep thinking they can get away with much higher crime. Really, telling the truth about the data provided by the US government=racist. Beam me the fuck up Scotty because these people are stupid!

I'd rather point out reality then be stupid!

Last edited:
Well, it appears to me that no amount of stats or visible destruction of our cities will ever wake such brainwashed idiot from its nap. The stats I posted shows Five times murder rate per population, but that doesn't do it and I'd take a guess that even if it was 100 times that they wouldn't care. Blacks aren’t expected to act any better as if you do expect them to be better they will riot and burn everything down. Really, for the anti's reality doesn’t matter. If I had to choose between Islam and a majority Negro area to live…Well, I’d be hard pressed.

As long as these people don't want to hold blacks to any standard that everyone else is forced to behold…Well, they will keep thinking they can get away with much higher crime. Really, telling the truth about the data provided by the US government=racist. Beam me the fuck up Scotty because these people are stupid!

I'd rather point out reality then be stupid!

But alas, you got stuck with being stupid.

You can post "stats." You just can't grasp what they reveal.

Forum List

Back