Stats on negroid crime

All you people can do is scream racism at anyone that points out the realies of black crime. Instead of working to better our society, you work to silence anyone that want to point out the problem. Why? Blacks shouldn't be CAUSING 5 times the murder rate "per" their percentage of the population then whites. It isn't ok, but I'm the evil one to you. Kind of sad, but I'm not dealing with people that want a better America, either.

There's much more to "race" then skin color. Tamperment, Bone structure, iq, etc.

Big penises.

Sure all the factors you mention contribute to criminal behavior more than race. The fact remains that Blacks are more likely to grow up in single parent families, are more apt to be poor, more apt to have one or both parents on drugs, more apt to have a parent or sibling in prison and more apt to not graduate high school.
Who's fault is that?
A culture that shuns education as being "too white", that would rather get high than get a job, that thinks they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of others, is not about to get out of that trap.
If Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton turned from fomenting racial division to admonishing their own race for their shortcomings, racism, income disparity and abnormally high black prison inmate ratios would be over in a generation.
In stead, the division is getting worse. A white man kills a black teenager and Sharpton and Jackson are on the case in hours and the MSM is calling for his head before all the facts are gathered. But, when a white man is beaten to the point of coma by a group of 20 blacks and one of his assailants is heard to say "That's some justice for Treyvon." as he walks away, the Mayor and police chief say that the beating is not racially motivated.

Jackson has urged African Americans to stay in school, work hard and achieve............Sharpton????????? The lowlifes USING Martin's name are just repeating something to look bigger, no doubt most were thugs before they ever heard his name.

Sharpton?????

Your lack of knowledge is no excuse for your stupidity.

"With a boost from President Obama, the Rev. Al Sharpton and new "Odd Couple" pal Newt Gingrich kicked off a five-city roadshow aimed at bridging the achievement gap for minorities in schools."

Newt Gingrich and Al Sharpton team up to rally for education on tour - NY Daily News

I put question marks to show I did not KNOW if he had; I have Rev. Jackson do so on several occasions. Again, why not focus of the biggest crime threat in America? The group that seems unable to live without breaking laws: MEN.

"There are lairs, damn liars and statistics", a quote attributed to Mark Twain. The point being statistics can be manipulated - as was one of the points of the OP; but, even when stats are meticulously kept the interpretation of those facts is critical for understanding.

Cause and effect is in play, did the conclusion evaluate all factors which may have influenced an outcome? How did poverty, environment, diet, and other variables impact the conclusion? How about abuse, single parent homes, radio and television watching - hours and programming - factor into the conclusion?

There is more at play than the color of one's skin or the ethnicity of those who engage in violent criminal behavior. Simply selecting one factor - skin color - proves nothing.

Sure all the factors you mention contribute to criminal behavior more than race. The fact remains that Blacks are more likely to grow up in single parent families, are more apt to be poor, more apt to have one or both parents on drugs, more apt to have a parent or sibling in prison and more apt to not graduate high school.
Who's fault is that?
A culture that shuns education as being "too white", that would rather get high than get a job, that thinks they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of others, is not about to get out of that trap.
If Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton turned from fomenting racial division to admonishing their own race for their shortcomings, racism, income disparity and abnormally high black prison inmate ratios would be over in a generation.
In stead, the division is getting worse. A white man kills a black teenager and Sharpton and Jackson are on the case in hours and the MSM is calling for his head before all the facts are gathered. But, when a white man is beaten to the point of coma by a group of 20 blacks and one of his assailants is heard to say "That's some justice for Treyvon." as he walks away, the Mayor and police chief say that the beating is not racially motivated.

Jackson has urged African Americans to stay in school, work hard and achieve............Sharpton????????? The lowlifes USING Martin's name are just repeating something to look bigger, no doubt most were thugs before they ever heard his name.
Sure he has, and he also blames black problems on Jews and follows high profile "racial" crimes the same way Sharpton does.
Granted, the first guy arrested in the Mobile beating has a LONG record and is a thug.
I live 40 miles from Mobile and watch local news. They had the reports again last night. Even though there is a witness that says one of the participants walked off saying they got justice for Treyvon, the Mayor and Police Chief both say that this is not being investigated as a hate crime.
Oddly enough, both the Mayor and the Chief are black.

"There are lairs, damn liars and statistics", a quote attributed to Mark Twain. The point being statistics can be manipulated - as was one of the points of the OP; but, even when stats are meticulously kept the interpretation of those facts is critical for understanding.

Cause and effect is in play, did the conclusion evaluate all factors which may have influenced an outcome? How did poverty, environment, diet, and other variables impact the conclusion? How about abuse, single parent homes, radio and television watching - hours and programming - factor into the conclusion?

There is more at play than the color of one's skin or the ethnicity of those who engage in violent criminal behavior. Simply selecting one factor - skin color - proves nothing.

Who's fault is that? Who's? There's more than one "Who's to blame" for the variable you offer

A culture that shuns education as being "too white", that would rather get high than get a job, that thinks they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of others, is not about to get out of that trap. This comment does not deserve a response.

If Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton turned from fomenting racial division to admonishing their own race for their shortcomings, racism, income disparity and abnormally high black prison inmate ratios would be over in a generation. Again, you offer a single solution to a series of complex problems.

I can't speak for actions of the Mayor or Chief of Police; and as I don't know the facts of what you allege I will take your advice and not comment. You seem to have made a judgment, haven't you? What if the white 'victim' had molested the daughter of one of the black men? Would that mitigate the issue for you? Or, what if 20 white men in flour sacks took a young black man who had smiled at his daughter and hung him? Is that too far fetched an example?

Last edited:
Who's fault is that?

Sure he has, and he also blames black problems on Jews and follows high profile "racial" crimes the same way Sharpton does.
Granted, the first guy arrested in the Mobile beating has a LONG record and is a thug.
I live 40 miles from Mobile and watch local news. They had the reports again last night. Even though there is a witness that says one of the participants walked off saying they got justice for Treyvon, the Mayor and Police Chief both say that this is not being investigated as a hate crime.

What are you going to do when the Trayvon claim proves false.

All you people can do is scream racism at anyone that points out the realies of black crime. Instead of working to better our society, you work to silence anyone that want to point out the problem. Why? Blacks shouldn't be CAUSING 5 times the murder rate "per" their percentage of the population then whites. It isn't ok, but I'm the evil one to you. Kind of sad, but I'm not dealing with people that want a better America, either.

There's much more to "race" then skin color. Tamperment, Bone structure, iq, etc.

What is the point of you pointing it out? What would be your idea of a solution to the problem? If all you have do is complain. you are part of the problem. The are many inequities in this country because of racism and hatred, maybe getting rid of both and work on common ground, we could unite instead of divide.

Just a thought.

Who's fault is that? Who's? There's more than one "Who's to blame" for the variable you offer

A culture that shuns education as being "too white", that would rather get high than get a job, that thinks they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of others, is not about to get out of that trap. This comment does not deserve a response.

If Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton turned from fomenting racial division to admonishing their own race for their shortcomings, racism, income disparity and abnormally high black prison inmate ratios would be over in a generation. Again, you offer a single solution to a series of complex problems.

I can't speak for actions of the Mayor or Chief of Police; and as I don't know the facts of what you allege I will take your advice and not comment. You seem to have made a judgment, haven't you? What if the white 'victim' had molested the daughter of one of the black men? Would that mitigate the issue for you? Or, what if 20 white men in flour sacks took a young black man who had smiled at his daughter and hung him? Is that too far fetched an example?

No I haven't made a judgment, the same as I didn't rush to judgment in the Treyvon Martin case.
There was no rape or white hoods in this case. What there was in a man who asked a group of kids to stop playing basketball in the middle of a busy street. The kids went home and got a group of teens and adults and came back and assaulted a man with chairs, gallon cans of paint and baseball bats and left saying they got some justice for Treyvon. Those are the facts as we know them now.
Would you consider this vicious beating racially motivated, given these facts?
It sure seems to me that there is more reason to consider this a hate crime than the Martin/Zimmerman case., but that's only a preliminary opinion formed by what I have read and heard on the Mobile, AL local news.
We will see what additional facts come to light in the subsequent investigation. Maybe I am getting cynical in my old age, but I have to wonder why the black police chief and the Mayor of Mobile have rushed to the judgment that this crime is NOT racially motivated.

Prove it false, if you can. A witness made the statement to police. Until the statement is proven false, I'll consider it as relevant.

Prove it false, if you can. A witness made the statement to police. Until the statement is proven false, I'll consider it as relevant.

You white conservatives make it so easy. No wonder you lost YOUR America.

""I can tell you this without a doubt, 100% certainty, that Trayvon Martin was not the motivating factor in this incident," says Cpl. Chris Levy.
Deputy Chief Lester Hargrove says investigators believe only four people, including Terry Rawls, were directly involved. They believe the rest of the mob just watched.
Police say the beating is the result of a three year neighborhood dispute between Rawls and Owens."

Also:

"Meanwhile, Owens' sister is changing her story about what happened in the moments leading up to the beating that landed her brother in the hospital. But police are not buying it.
Ashley Parker now tells News 5, neighborhood kids intentionally threw a basketball into her yard, hoping to get closer to the house and steal something off the porch.
But police say that's not what she told them, nor what they've heard from witnesses, Owens or Rawls.
Police maintain the kids were playing basketball when a ball rolled into Parker's yard. When they asked permission to retrieve the ball for a second time, Police say Owens said something that made Rawls and the rest of the mob angry."

Alabama man

The term Negroid is commonly associated with notions of racial typology which are disputed by a minority of anthropologists.[18] For modern usage it is generally associated with racial notions, and is discouraged, as it is potentially offensive.[8] The term "Negroid" is still used in certain disciplines such as craniometry, epidemiology and forensic archaeology[dubious – discuss]. Even in a medical context, some scholars have recommended that the term Negroid be avoided in scientific writings because of its association with racism and race science.[19] This mirrors the decline in usage of the term Negro, which fell out of favor following the campaigns of the American civil rights movement — the term Negro became associated with periods of legalized discrimination, and was rejected by African Americans during the 1960s for Black.[8]
Negroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
have a bad day with the mixed breeds ??

The term Negroid is commonly associated with notions of racial typology which are disputed by a minority of anthropologists.[18] For modern usage it is generally associated with racial notions, and is discouraged, as it is potentially offensive.[8] The term "Negroid" is still used in certain disciplines such as craniometry, epidemiology and forensic archaeology[dubious – discuss]. Even in a medical context, some scholars have recommended that the term Negroid be avoided in scientific writings because of its association with racism and race science.[19] This mirrors the decline in usage of the term Negro, which fell out of favor following the campaigns of the American civil rights movement — the term Negro became associated with periods of legalized discrimination, and was rejected by African Americans during the 1960s for Black.[8]

That's not the point of this thread; you're trying to take issue with something else besides the data. Of course, I should have chosen my words a little better as that seems to be what your kind appears to catch onto every time; instead of the meat of the discussion as you can't disprove that. It's my belief that the point is always over looked as it isn't me that collects this data, but the US government! You must scream racism as that's all you have. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Who's fault is that?
they have a long history going back as far as da mudda lan with this life style !!

That's not the point of this thread; you're trying to take issue with something else besides the data. Of course, I should have chosen my words a little better as that seems to be what your kind appears to catch onto every time; instead of the meat of the discussion as you can't disprove that. It's my belief that the point is always over looked as it isn't me that collects this data, but the US government! You must scream racism as that's all you have. :eusa_boohoo:

Again, what the hell is your, other than to divide?

have a bad day with the mixed breeds ??

Did the klan put you on laundry duty again, pussy?

Some of the most useless individuals I have ever had the misfortune of having to share space with, were those that for what ever reason, thought that a person could be judged by the color of their skin, the sounding of their last name, or the accent that they had when they spoke.

IF you are a true conservative, then you believe that every person deserves an equal chance at attaining what ever their dream my be. IF you are a true conservative, then you will stand up for those who just want that opportunity. IF you are a true conservative, then you believe that this nation has only attained it's greatness because men with courage have looked past that which we did not understand or even feared.

Grouping people together is NOT a conservative principle. We believe in the individual and personal freedom. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY does not allow for the inclusion of actions due to group affiliation.

Besides, everyone knows that the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood are wearing thongs under those sheets...

Some of the most useless individuals I have ever had the misfortune of having to share space with, were those that for what ever reason, thought that a person could be judged by the color of their skin, the sounding of their last name, or the accent that they had when they spoke.

IF you are a true conservative, then you believe that every person deserves an equal chance at attaining what ever their dream my be. IF you are a true conservative, then you will stand up for those who just want that opportunity. IF you are a true conservative, then you believe that this nation has only attained it's greatness because men with courage have looked past that which we did not understand or even feared.

Grouping people together is NOT a conservative principle. We believe in the individual and personal freedom. PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY does not allow for the inclusion of actions due to group affiliation.

Besides, everyone knows that the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood are wearing thongs under those sheets...
:clap2::clap2:
(and I hear that the NBPP wears leopard print boy shorts).

Forum List

Back