Stats on negroid crime

The black culture is violent. Look at some good old riot film. I lived through the King riots. If there wasn't a national guard on every corner the BLACKS would have burned the city down.

Open the job market and there wouldn't be no crime.So all the Black inventors should take them away from whites,this country would turn into cave man mentality.A lot of whites wouldn't be here today if open heart surgery wasn't invented.By a Blackman of course.Hey white boy get off your high horse,when your people came over here they didn;t even know how to grow their own food.If it wasn't for the native Americans they would have starved to death.

The black culture is violent. Look at some good old riot film. I lived through the King riots. If there wasn't a national guard on every corner the BLACKS would have burned the city down.

Yeah look at some of those soccor riots by whitey,or college championship riots.

Another racist coward stinking up the forum...

Blacks are way behind caucasions in the modern societies. Many were taken out of savage societies, and catipulted into a reality that was perhaps hundreds of generations in their future. They have not acculturated fully, and may never do so. Many have a tribal warrior mentality that is evident to me - they are not good debators - quick to violence; slow on reasoning. I went to school with 85% blacks! I am a white 10th generation American. My position is based on empirical data. What was Obamas family doing 10,generations ago? Any near all black neighborhood is replete with crime. If someone ignores the fact that blacks are less refined than whites - they are misguided or spinning. I think they are cursed, but worth as much to God as I.

you are a lying "SOB" Blacks are not way behind whites,if anything they are right up there with whites.Some have surpassed whites in many proffessions.Quit your lying.

Open the job market and there wouldn't be no crime.So all the Black inventors should take them away from whites,this country would turn into cave man mentality.A lot of whites wouldn't be here today if open heart surgery wasn't invented.By a Blackman of course.Hey white boy get off your high horse,when your people came over here they didn;t even know how to grow their own food.If it wasn't for the native Americans they would have starved to death.
Your rep power is impressive! What would blacks have invented if they would have remained in Affrica. As I stated - they have been catipulted into a culture ahead of their time.

Your rep power is impressive! What would blacks have invented if they would have remained in Affrica. As I stated - they have been catipulted into a culture ahead of their time.

We invented the cracker ass whooping. Didn't you see the photo of that cracker on the other thread?

This racist vs. racist shit reminds of...

spy-vs-spy.jpg

The Native Americans were subjugated by the whites - why is that? It is obvious that you all don't want a valid discussion. Perhaps it is beyond your ability. How long would it take for a Native American tribe to make it to the moon? I know it sucks; the truth is hard to deal with.
Blacks ( not all ) are full of anger so it manefest in violence, They are the most racist group in America, buy everyone hates the white man. The majority of blacks think the white man owes them something. They voted for Obama because he is black - thats racism. You let your emotions get to you. Remember your anger is generated by you - your not processing
my remarks, and refuting them so you have an animalistic response - they are unsophisticated - my original point!

The Native Americans were subjugated by the whites - why is that? It is obvious that you all don't want a valid discussion. Perhaps it is beyond your ability. How long would it take for a Native American tribe to make it to the moon? I know it sucks; the truth is hard to deal with.
Blacks ( not all ) are full of anger so it manefest in violence, They are the most racist group in America, buy everyone hates the white man. The majority of blacks think the white man owes them something. They voted for Obama because he is black - thats racism. You let your emotions get to you. Remember your anger is generated by you - your not processing
my remarks, and refuting them so you have an animalistic response - they are unsophisticated - my original point!

Hahahahaha.

Okay, this is really getting pathetic, it appears that some white genes have digressed in the gene pool. I'm not sure how anyone could discount the environment, including opportunity, and say stupid things.

I hate when black go over the top and start using the race card. This however is worse, this is no provocation and an attempt people to join in their hate.

I can't believe I ever felt any annoyance toward you as a member of our little posting community.

You are terrific. Tell that dopey muthafuckah off!

I'd rep you if I could. I suppose it will have to wait.

But, still: DAMN! I liked that post. Well done.

I know. I'd hug you, too, but my computer keeps getting in the way.

Yeah look at some of those soccor riots by whitey,or college championship riots.

The soccer riots have been well publicized.

Forum List

Back