State Unemployment Rates Increased in 44 States in July !

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 29 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 29 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

same exact post.. again

obama+savior.jpg

The reason the economy sucks is because government continues to stick its nose where it doesn't belong. I do wonder is Obama or Romney going to bail GM out AGAIN? I asked my father last night did this shit happen when you was growing up,government bailing failing business out? He said nope we let them fail,which is exactly whats supposed to happen. You can bail out GM 100 times it won't make a difference obviously people don't want their vehicles enough to keep the company afloat. No matter what you do its not going to change a thing.Need to let the market do what it needs to do and get rid of the dead weight.

I love it, the left screams Obama has no control over the economy but in the same breath says "it's Bush's fault".

Come on guys the president either does or doesn't have control. Sorry, lefties you can't blame one President and not the other. :cuckoo:

I love it, the left screams Obama has no control over the economy but in the same breath says "it's Bush's fault".

Come on guys the president either does or doesn't have control. Sorry, lefties you can't blame one President and not the other. :cuckoo:
Believing in two mutually exclusive ideas is called Doublethink, and leftists are exceedingly good at it.

Believing in two mutually exclusive ideas is called Doublethink, and leftists are exceedingly good at it.

:eek: There's a word for it?? All this time I thought they were just being stupid. Thanks for the good information!! :lol:

Emperor Obama has the power to just fix the economy but refuses?

No, he doesn't have the power, experience or the ability, that is the point and what has been said from the beginning. He only has the power to make things worse, and that is what he did. Only the free enterprise system can create jobs and turn things around. Government is like the brakes on a car, sometimes needed but only to slow down.

Here is Obama saying we should not vote for him for a second term.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWRAxGpMTOA]Obama On CNN: O.K. With Being A One Term President - YouTube[/ame]

:eek: There's a word for it?? All this time I thought they were just being stupid. Thanks for the good information!! :lol:
Read 1984. It's the ultimate leftist state.

Forum List

Back