State officials sound alarm on Obamacare premium hikes , market collapse

Come on Dale. You know better than that. I never tried to refute you. Your concept of reality makes a discussion with you impossible. At most I will laugh at you, or point out your really funny delusions, but I'm not qualified to deal with your mental peculiarities, and I don't intend to start trying to do that now.

Keep that up, and Dale will claim you are on the payroll of the Jesuit Lizard People who staged Sandy Hook to have mandetory mental screenings.

Strangely enough, he would be right that time.

Come on Dale. You know better than that. I never tried to refute you. Your concept of reality makes a discussion with you impossible. At most I will laugh at you, or point out your really funny delusions, but I'm not qualified to deal with your mental peculiarities, and I don't intend to start trying to do that now.

Keep that up, and Dale will claim you are on the payroll of the Jesuit Lizard People who staged Sandy Hook to have mandetory mental screenings.

Ewwww the scary leftist way to intimidate like a typical leftist fk, DONT AGREE WITH YOU" omfg your are a RUSSIAN what fkn assholes have to claim someone is a gawd damn Russian, Racist, because one can put you down with FACTS!! lol

View attachment 147986
upload_2017-9-7_14-37-32.png

Typical, when the left has nothing intelligent to say they start calling names and prancing around proud of themselves saying "look what I did." How pathetic.

Cocksucker Dale thinks Sandy Hook was a hoax. Anyone who is so fucking deranged he thinks they would fake the deaths of children to further some whacky conspiracy is worthy of nothing but contempt.

well, maybe. Do you know the secret Trilateralist handshake?

well, maybe. Do you know the secret Trilateralist handshake?

I could answer your question, but then I would have to kill you, unless you know the the secret password.

Forum List

Back