State GOP Rep: Democratic Congresswoman Will Lose Because She's 'Ugly As Sin'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
n-STEVE-VAILLANCOURT-large570.jpg

A Republican state lawmaker wrote in a blog post last week that U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster (D-N.H.) will likely lose her re-election race in November because she is "ugly as sin" and "looks matter in politics."

The New Hampshire blog Miscellany Blue first reported that New Hampshire state Rep. Steve Vaillancourt (R) compared Kuster to a "drag queen" in his lengthy post and said she will probably lose to Republican challenger Marilinda Garcia, who is "truly attractive." He writes that his blog post is politically relevant because he "seem to recall" some new polling that shows "an attractive candidate can have as much as a seven to ten point advantage over a less attractive (or even an unattractive) candidate."

"Let's be honest," Vaillancourt writes. "Does anyone not believe that Congressman Annie Kuster is as ugly as sin? And I hope I haven't offended sin. If looks really matter and if this race is at all close, give a decided edge to Marilinda Garcia."

Vaillancourt, who is serving his sixth term in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, is no stranger to controversy. He had to publicly apologize in 2012after repeatedly saying "Sieg Heil," the Nazi salute, at the podium during a heated floor exchange.

More: State GOP Rep: Democratic Congresswoman Will Lose Because She's 'Ugly As Sin'

Just typical ignorant hate from the right. Actually, I'd say he may be ugly as sin (above) - but she certainly is not (below).

annmclanekuster.jpg

Last edited:

A Republican state lawmaker wrote in a blog post last week that U.S. Rep. Ann McLane Kuster (D-N.H.) will likely lose her re-election race in November because she is "ugly as sin" and "looks matter in politics."

The New Hampshire blog Miscellany Blue first reported that New Hampshire state Rep. Steve Vaillancourt (R) compared Kuster to a "drag queen" in his lengthy post and said she will probably lose to Republican challenger Marilinda Garcia, who is "truly attractive." He writes that his blog post is politically relevant because he "seem to recall" some new polling that shows "an attractive candidate can have as much as a seven to ten point advantage over a less attractive (or even an unattractive) candidate."

"Let's be honest," Vaillancourt writes. "Does anyone not believe that Congressman Annie Kuster is as ugly as sin? And I hope I haven't offended sin. If looks really matter and if this race is at all close, give a decided edge to Marilinda Garcia."

Vaillancourt, who is serving his sixth term in the New Hampshire House of Representatives, is no stranger to controversy. He had to publicly apologize in 2012after repeatedly saying "Sieg Heil," the Nazi salute, at the podium during a heated floor exchange.

More: State Rep Democratic Congresswoman Will Lose Because She s Ugly As Sin

Just typical ignorant hate from the right. Actually, I'd say he may be ugly as sin (above) - but she certainly is not (below).

annmclanekuster.jpg
Why is most of your post crossed out?

She's pretty ugly.
Then again, she's a Democrat and they like that sort of thing. Babs Mikulski? Tammy Baldwin? Rose Lauro?

It's always nice to see the retards coming out to confirm the point being made about their own shallowness of character and intellectual capacity.

More: State Rep Democratic Congresswoman Will Lose Because She s Ugly As Sin

annmclanekuster.jpg
Why is most of your post crossed out?

I don't know. I think I fixed it.

It's always nice to see the retards coming out to confirm the point being made about their own shallowness of character and intellectual capacity.
You're kidding, right? How many times have people criticized Palin for her dress? Or someone else for makeup, hairstyle or something else? Dems are the shallowest people on Earth.

The guy is stupid for saying that. Being that his opponent is a Democrat, there are plenty of things to say about policies that would make his case for being a better choice. He blew it and sunk to the same level as the libs who bashed Monica Lewinsky for being fat.

I get more angry at Republicans for this shit than I do about Dems. I am used to seeing Dems taking cheap shots, but find it embarrassing when Repubs do this.

The guy should apologize and get back to discussing what really matters and that, of course, is issues.

More: State GOP Rep: Democratic Congresswoman Will Lose Because She's 'Ugly As Sin'

annmclanekuster.jpg

She looks much better with short hair.

640px-Anne_McLane_Kuster%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

The guy should apologize and get back to discussing what really matters and that, of course, is issues.

yeah, issues like Obama caused Ebola ..

Always from the right? I think not. Garcia's a class act.

UPDATE: Garcia released a statement condemning Vaillancourt's comments:

"State Rep. Vaillancourt’s recent comments about Rep. Ann Kuster are sexist and have absolutely no place in political discourse.

Both Rep. Kuster and I have experienced this unfortunate reality of being a woman in politics," Garcia said.

"I hope that as time moves forward and more female candidates run for political office around the country, people will focus on the content of our ideas rather than what we wear and how we look."

Gay New Hampshire state rep compares Democrat congresswoman to a drag queen WashingtonExaminer.com

annmclanekuster.jpg

She looks much better with short hair.

640px-Anne_McLane_Kuster%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Riiiiggghhhhtttt!!!!!

mckluster.jpg

Forum List

Back