State dept. to increase refugee resettlement to 900 per week

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After having the lowest number of refugees resettled for FY17 last month, a State Department spokesperson has said they will increase the number of refugees resettled to 900 individuals per week. Under this policy they would resettle 65,000 refugees by the end of the fiscal year, an increase from the 50,000 cap that Pres. Trump set in his executive order.

State Dept. to Increase Refugee Resettlement to 900 Per Week | NumbersUSA

----------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe we should change our name to Germany or Sweden after all everything that happens there is going to take place here too. Some of it already has.

MSM just isn't putting it out there .

I don't get it. The article states that Trump's executive orders have been blocked by federal judges causing the cap to revert to the 110,000 goal from his 50,000. By my math, 900 x 52 = 46,800.

Does the vetting process assure Americans that these refugees will assimilate?

America has a pretty good track record on assimilating immigrants.
My experiences I would say its 50/50, I just think this is a whole different culture that we're not ready for.

They can't even get along in their own dam country let alone come here and try to change us into theirs.
We do have liberal dumb asses who are putting them and theirs before Ours but sooner or later they will see it is one big ass mistake america........... " O B A M A.

An unnamed official told the Huffington post.

Is there anything verifiable?

upload_2017-4-24_8-29-29.png

After having the lowest number of refugees resettled for FY17 last month, a State Department spokesperson has said they will increase the number of refugees resettled to 900 individuals per week. Under this policy they would resettle 65,000 refugees by the end of the fiscal year, an increase from the 50,000 cap that Pres. Trump set in his executive order.

State Dept. to Increase Refugee Resettlement to 900 Per Week | NumbersUSA

----------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe we should change our name to Germany or Sweden after all everything that happens there is going to take place here too. Some of it already has.

MSM just isn't putting it out there .

upload_2017-4-24_8-32-39.png

upload_2017-4-24_8-33-39.png

2,070 Refugees Arrived in U.S. in March; 54% Drop From February

Forum List

Back