Swing State Democrats Approve ‘Unlimited’ Afghan Refugees to U.S.

The topic is Afghan refugees. How is Wisconsin going to benefit from them? Many don't speak English, nobody even knows their education levels, how are they to integrate into society? As far as I can tell there is no benefit.

Wisconsin is not benefitting from you. They should kick your ass out.

Spread the joy and vote demonRat.

How disgusting is this, in a few months Biden and Obama have pretty much destroyed traditional America....I don't even want to think how it's going to look in 4 more years.

Very sad, very depressing ☹️

Who decides what traditional America is? Hopefully we will be able to get rid of white supremacists like you.

How are they going to do that when they can't vote?
They get green cards and can become citizens within a short time. Unlike the hordes of illegals, which can't ever vote.

It places burdens on the local population to accommodate these people. The government offers money and builds dependency. Just another plantation racket.

Don't they represent the people of those states?

Maybe they should ask the people who will be effected by it by asking "do you want unlimited Afghans being moved into your community?" And then go from there.

My state has 12,000. Not a single one is a SIV recipient. Just third world illiterates, some of whom cannot even figure out a Western toilet. I see no benefit to having them in America.
Racist Al

Camp Douglas is a processing center for them before they’re relocated.

Nope, I promote only my opinion. If you're looking for hatred or something to whine about, just look at all the murders, arson, and other crimes. Those are real issues, with real victims.

There is absolutely no reason to complain about Afghan refugees coming here. They helped us and were in danger from the Taliban. The only reason is racism.

Pure insanity, a deliberate assault on America and Americans by the dipshit Biden o whoever is running this shit-show of a White House.

So much damage will be done before we are rid of Biden-Harris that it can never be undone. Which is their demonic plan after all.

Swing state and battleground district Democrats in the Senate and House helped approve a plan by President Joe Biden to open an “unlimited” flow of Afghan migration to the United States, critics say, as part of his massive resettlement operation.
Biden has said he hopes to bring about 95,000 Afghans to the U.S. over the next 12 months, resettling them in 46 states — including Arizona, Nevada, and Georgia.
Already, nearly 41,000 Afghans are being temporarily housed at U.S. military bases.
On Thursday, swing state Senate Democrats and 15 Senate Republicans helped Democrats pass a government funding bill that gives public benefits like welfare, housing assistance, medical coverage, and state-issued driver’s licenses to tens of thousands of newly-arrived Afghans.
The provision giving driver’s licenses to Afghans actually allows the arrivals to skirt national security requirements imposed by the REAL ID Act that American citizens and all other legal immigrants must follow.
Most significantly, critics have said the bill allows for an “unchecked” and “unlimited” flow of refugees from Afghanistan by opening the resettlement operation to the foreign relatives of Afghans who arrive in the U.S. and extending it to September 2022.
Swing state Democrats like Arizona’s Mark Kelly and Kyrsten Sinema, West Virginia’s Joe Manchin, New Hampshire’s Jeanne Shaheen, Georgia’s Raphael Warnock, and Nevada’s Catherine Cortez Masto all voted for the bill.
Warnock, Kelly, and Cortez Masto would be up for re-election in 2022 while Sinema and Manchin do not face re-election until 2024. Shaheen’s re-election is in 2026.

Especially since it takes approx. 18 months to properly vett someone!

Can you spell Ka-Boom?
As in :blowup::blowup::blowup:

There is absolutely no reason to complain about Afghan refugees coming here. They helped us and were in danger from the Taliban. The only reason is racism.
There absolutely is no reason to flood any first world nation with third world trash.

The trash shipped to my state did not help Americans. They do not benefit the country, they have no place here.

Forum List

Back