State Department software so old, vendors don't support it.

Five of the most outdated IT system in the government

The Defense Department uses floppy disks.

The IRS refunds are generated is running on a 1950s “assembly language code

The Social Security Administration has rehired former employees who were some of the few that knew how to operate the complex system that determines retirement benefits and eligibility. The system is 31 years old and made up of 162 subsystems, with some running on a early 1960s-era programming language called COBOL.

From the State Department:

GAO noted the main challenges with State's aging technology is “information security and infrastructure concerns

Now get this:

But GAO said that it is replacing unsupported software with a new version, “which is also not supported"

Did you get that? They are replacing unsupported software with unsupported software. WTF????

So who turns down funding for infrastructure? Who wants the country to fall apart so they can privatize everything and soak the American people?

Hint, it's not Democrats.

And you wonder why Hillary wanted her own stuff.

Thanks for the information
Five of the most outdated IT system in the government

The Defense Department uses floppy disks.

The IRS refunds are generated is running on a 1950s “assembly language code

The Social Security Administration has rehired former employees who were some of the few that knew how to operate the complex system that determines retirement benefits and eligibility. The system is 31 years old and made up of 162 subsystems, with some running on a early 1960s-era programming language called COBOL.

From the State Department:

GAO noted the main challenges with State's aging technology is “information security and infrastructure concerns

Now get this:

But GAO said that it is replacing unsupported software with a new version, “which is also not supported"

Did you get that? They are replacing unsupported software with unsupported software. WTF????

So who turns down funding for infrastructure? Who wants the country to fall apart so they can privatize everything and soak the American people?

Hint, it's not Democrats.

And you wonder why Hillary wanted her own stuff.

Thanks for the information. But Can you support your claim that republicans are behind these outdated systems? That assertion comes out of left field with ZERO backup information. Is that what you do, pick a problem then automatically blame the right? Pretty weak!

Maybe if we stopped funding losers like Solyndra?
or F-35's...

At least those have a purpose.
To sit grounded?

At least they have a chance at succeeding.
That and the defense of our country is in the Constitution....pie in the sky green energy?....not so much.
The Energy Policy Act of 2005 is part of the Constitutional government that is functioning fine........

The IRS stuff seems to work well? Try being late or not reporting income.

If only the GOVT had more funding, employees, pay, consultants, diversity, benefits, retirement, vacation, sick pay, leave, work from home, settlements, harrassment suits.......then all would be great.

Good thing Obama spends every dollar so wisely.

Spending budgets are passed by Congress, which is controlled by Republicans, you goofball.

Go back and show which budget that the Republicans denied Obama anything? I won't hold my breath.

So if they didn't deny him, then they are to blame, correct? You cons always want to blame anyone but your own party for anything and everything that doesn't work for you.

Spending budgets are passed by Congress, which is controlled by Republicans, you goofball.

Go back and show which budget that the Republicans denied Obama anything? I won't hold my breath.

So if they didn't deny him, then they are to blame, correct? You cons always want to blame anyone but your own party for anything and everything that doesn't work for you.

You Lefty's aren't vey bright. Where do you think the Rightwing disaffection with it's own Party came from? I've been against Trump from the start but I have always known why he is doing as well as he is doing. Our Party has been Obama light and nothing more. Let me know when you grow a pair and are willing to admit that you've been duped by the HildaBitch.

You are really, severely duped by your own ideology. Millions and millions of conservatives all across America have been relentlessly attacking their own party. They have worked tirelessly to rid it of liberals (like John Boehner - and they were successful). We hold our politicians accountable and demand better from them. When is the last time the left did anything even remotely like that? Did you guys run Nancy Pelosi out of the Speaker of the House position (especially after she abused it to the tune of tens of millions of dollars in insider trading and a private jet)? Nope. Have you guys created anything like the Tea Party to restore integrity and principles to your party? Nope. All you blind minions do is take your orders and dutifully march along into disaster like the Nazi soldiers. Blind and obedient.

Hell....just look at the absurd comments all over USMB. When a conservative politician is caught in a scandal - I immediately condemn them. When Obama is caught up in the IRS voter suppression scandal or Hilldabeast is caught up in the illegal e-mail scandal, liberals immediately deny it and defend them. What a shame. But then again, the liberal lacks integrity. They believe "the ends justifies the means".

Forum List

Back