Starting a New Business . . . OR . . . People Suck

So Cilie, when you get really worked up on USMB, do you take it out on Mr. Slave with your whips and chains?

Interesting how you assume that I'm a dominant. Makes me wonder what YOU'VE been fantasizing about.

. . . No, wait, it doesn't. :eusa_hand:

Reconciling this thread + Your weight loss thread + the knowledge that your avatar is not a sketch of you = you can rest easy that you aren't in my fantasies.

Though I think I am going to go chase a scotch with a clonzapam so you aren't in my nightmares tonight.

Good luck with your business model. I know when I was in college 8 years ago, we were all dying to get our "kink" on with a bunch of middle aged weirdos who were filling time between Star Trek conventions.

Oh, the horror. I'm not attractive to a misogynist leftist dork on the Internet. Remind me to throw myself off a bridge in despair . . . just as soon as I start caring.

Run along, Sparky. Your stalking is boring.

Interesting how you assume that I'm a dominant. Makes me wonder what YOU'VE been fantasizing about.

. . . No, wait, it doesn't. :eusa_hand:

Reconciling this thread + Your weight loss thread + the knowledge that your avatar is not a sketch of you = you can rest easy that you aren't in my fantasies.

Though I think I am going to go chase a scotch with a clonzapam so you aren't in my nightmares tonight.

Good luck with your business model. I know when I was in college 8 years ago, we were all dying to get our "kink" on with a bunch of middle aged weirdos who were filling time between Star Trek conventions.

Oh, the horror. I'm not attractive to a misogynist leftist dork on the Internet. Remind me to throw myself off a bridge in despair . . . just as soon as I start caring.

"Stalking"?

Sorry, if you post about your "kink" club on the open forums, it's known as "fodder for comedy" not "stalking".

If I started showing up at your "kink club", then it would be stalking.

Don't worry, you'll never have to worry about that.

"Stalking"?

Sorry, if you post about your "kink" club on the open forums, it's known as "fodder for comedy" not "stalking".

I'm talking about your obsessive need to follow me into every thread I go into in order to shout pointless insults at me. Get a life. FLUSH!

woman_ironing%5B1%5D.jpg

The way I see it, your problems will hinge on how much pull the club leadership has with your prospective consumers.

If they are well respected or have an overwhelming influence over a majority of vendors and consumers, they could make trouble for you by blackballing you and spreading lies, rumors and gossip to your customer base and vendors.

The way I see it, your problems will hinge on how much pull the club leadership has with your prospective consumers.

If they are well respected or have an overwhelming influence over a majority of vendors and consumers, they could make trouble for you by blackballing you and spreading lies, rumors and gossip to your customer base and vendors.

That's what I figure, but from what I'm hearing, they don't have anything like the pull they think they do. The club only has about 200 active members, many of whom are often critical of the council's behavior, and the younger the people in the community, the more critical they are. Besides, there's a lot of excitement in places like Phoenix, the outlying parts of southern AZ, and even western NM, all places that don't know or care about the club's council.

Besides, you don't really think I'm going to just take this sort of crap without fighting back, do you? The council wants to hush this all up and deal with it in secret, "executive" meetings, but my friends have been out spreading the word of what's been happening far and wide. I think their attempt to stifle the Tucson community is going to hit them a lot harder than it will me. And the best part is, as long as we're telling the truth, we can say any damned thing we want.

That's what I figure, but from what I'm hearing, they don't have anything like the pull they think they do. The club only has about 200 active members, many of whom are often critical of the council's behavior, and the younger the people in the community, the more critical they are. Besides, there's a lot of excitement in places like Phoenix, the outlying parts of southern AZ, and even western NM, all places that don't know or care about the club's council.

Besides, you don't really think I'm going to just take this sort of crap without fighting back, do you? The council wants to hush this all up and deal with it in secret, "executive" meetings, but my friends have been out spreading the word of what's been happening far and wide. I think their attempt to stifle the Tucson community is going to hit them a lot harder than it will me. And the best part is, as long as we're telling the truth, we can say any damned thing we want.

Sounds like you've got that covered. :thup:

Hmm I had no idea

Kink Heaven

Wanna explore a fetish? Well, here's your chance

by James Reel

review-17926.gif

Fetish Heat
8 p.m. to 3 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 20
The Rock
136 N. Park Ave.
$15 (a 21+ event)
www.azfetishball.com
Horns & Halos

Show up at The Rock this Saturday night, and instead of a disco ball hanging from the ceiling, you'll see people suspended from meat hooks.
Don't be alarmed; they like it like that.
The event is called Fetish Heat, a summertime extravaganza for devotees of latex, handcuffs, goth apparel, whips, fishnet, piercing, S&M and Hello Cthulhu.
OK, I'm joking about Hello Cthulhu. That's just too twisted.
Fetish Heat is organized by the folks who back the Arizona Fetish Ball in Phoenix: Horns and Halos, and TNG:Arizona (www.tng-arizona.org). This will by no means be the first public fetish event in Tucson; Asylum and Heart-Five have hosted similar affairs in the past. But this could be the biggest, according to mastermind Mitch Palmer (sadism is his specialty).
"The Tucson fetish community is really growing," Palmer enthuses, "but as I understand it, it's extremely underground. If you're not invited to those events, you don't know about them. I don't want to rip on the Tucson scene in any way, because some of the events I've been to there have been absolutely outstanding, while some events in Phoenix have been absolutely disastrous."
Disastrous in terms of attendance, not personal injury. One of the big draws is the featured bands, and since Tucson has a higher band-to-venue ratio than Phoenix, Tucson bands have fewer opportunities to play than their counterparts in the Valley of the Singed--and that means their performances are more of a special occasion. Bands at Fetish Heat will

What 'council' are you referring too exactly?

Hmm I had no idea

Kink Heaven

Wanna explore a fetish? Well, here's your chance

by James Reel

review-17926.gif

Fetish Heat
8 p.m. to 3 a.m., Saturday, Aug. 20
The Rock
136 N. Park Ave.
$15 (a 21+ event)
www.azfetishball.com
Horns & Halos

Show up at The Rock this Saturday night, and instead of a disco ball hanging from the ceiling, you'll see people suspended from meat hooks.
Don't be alarmed; they like it like that.
The event is called Fetish Heat, a summertime extravaganza for devotees of latex, handcuffs, goth apparel, whips, fishnet, piercing, S&M and Hello Cthulhu.
OK, I'm joking about Hello Cthulhu. That's just too twisted.
Fetish Heat is organized by the folks who back the Arizona Fetish Ball in Phoenix: Horns and Halos, and TNG:Arizona (www.tng-arizona.org). This will by no means be the first public fetish event in Tucson; Asylum and Heart-Five have hosted similar affairs in the past. But this could be the biggest, according to mastermind Mitch Palmer (sadism is his specialty).
"The Tucson fetish community is really growing," Palmer enthuses, "but as I understand it, it's extremely underground. If you're not invited to those events, you don't know about them. I don't want to rip on the Tucson scene in any way, because some of the events I've been to there have been absolutely outstanding, while some events in Phoenix have been absolutely disastrous."
Disastrous in terms of attendance, not personal injury. One of the big draws is the featured bands, and since Tucson has a higher band-to-venue ratio than Phoenix, Tucson bands have fewer opportunities to play than their counterparts in the Valley of the Singed--and that means their performances are more of a special occasion. Bands at Fetish Heat will

Yup. Horns and Halos is our much, MUCH more established counterpart in Phoenix, which in the past would occasionally do an event down here. The odd thing is, I've been told that once upon a time, TUCSON was the go-to kink community in Arizona, and it gradually got stifled and shifted up to Phoenix, such that now you have to drive two hours up there just to attend events. It's even worse if you live in the small, outlying communities outside of Tucson, or God forbid, in western New Mexico, which appears to have NO organized community. I've seen people drive from as far as Las Cruces to Tucson just to attend parties at the club.

Talk about your business niches waiting to be filled and produce tons of cash!

In the OP, I explain that the club that's opposing me is run by a governing council of seven people. It's actually members of that council, rather than the club membership at large, that's giving me problems.

In the OP, I explain that the club that's opposing me is run by a governing council of seven people. It's actually members of that council, rather than the club membership at large, that's giving me problems.

I guess I don't understand, or I'm not following why any club would have any say-so or have any bearing on you opening your own business?

I guess I don't understand, or I'm not following why any club would have any say-so or have any bearing on you opening your own business?

Legally, they don't. Practically, they've decided to interfere and make it harder anyway. That'd be where the charges of slander and threats of a lawsuit come into play.

I'm having a lot of fun imagining them taking this mess to their own lawyer and being told exactly what a corner they've painted themselves into. Mostly, though, my brain is spinning nonstop with contingency plans to fix the mess they've made.

"Stalking"?

I'm talking about your obsessive need to follow me into every thread I go into in order to shout pointless insults at me. Get a life. FLUSH!

Oh cilie......

I don't insult you in every thread you post in.

Just the ones where you act like a moron.

Most of the times I avoid your obnoxiousness.

However, a thread of your own making that delves into your rather strange peccadillo was too much for me to resist.

What can I say? The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Forum List

Back