Dedicate a smiley to someone on the board

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Better keep it clean though, or I will have to nuke my own thread

hug-2.gif

I'm not a big fan of emoticons, aka "smilies". Rather juvenile, in my opinion.

Why did you even bother wasting our bandwidth then

I wouldn't say I'm "wasting your bandwidth". It's just that I find the excessive use of emoticons rather tedious, especially when a user carpet bombs a thread with them. For me, it's like walking into a bedroom that's littered with fluffy toys.

I can understand why people use them, it's just that I prefer not to.

I wouldn't say I'm "wasting your bandwidth". It's just that I find the excessive use of emoticons rather tedious, especially when a user carpet bombs a thread with them. For me, it's like walking into a bedroom that's littered with fluffy toys.

:clap2::eusa_clap::up::iagree::happy-1::clap2:

Geez, lighten up swagger. Life can be fun, if you let it :happy-1:

Swagger is like one of those posters who has someone on 'ignore'-yet goes into that person's thread to tell them they are ignoring them...................

Swagger is like one of those posters who has someone on 'ignore'-yet goes into that person's thread to tell them they are ignoring them...................

In the past, when the "ignore" subject has been raised, I've been quite clear in declaring that I don't, and never will, have a user on ignore. However belligerent they may be. It's a hollow stance to take.

So, please expand on your assertion.

FoxFyre: :coffee:

RadiomanATL: :afro:

Gunny vs. Leftists: :splat:

Article 15: :420:

Terral: :tinfoil:

CurveLight: :blowup:

xotoxi: :poop:

ConHog: :piss2:

Dis ---> :whip: <--- Lumpy

Obama ---> :suck: <----rdean

Gunny handing you your Big Chief: :deal:

Newby: :gs:

Dante: :dev3:

EZ: :nono:

Last edited:
No, I'm not a psychic. I'm a grown-up. But tell me, out of sheer vaini...er... curiousity, what caused you to speculate on my position regarding emoticons? Or was it so you could use it as an opportunity to post a favourite 'smiley'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back