Star Wars: The Clone Wars

did they start that up again?
They released season 6 on Netflix earlier this month.

Soon as I finish up dicking around on here and that post I just created, gonna make me somethng to eat, then finish up watching the last 3 episodes.

Yeah boyeeee......!!!!

Okay, these first ran on the Cartoon Network.

Yeah. You know that Disney recently bought LucasFilms right? Or at least the StarWars franchise from George Lucas, one of the two. Since then they cancelled the series from CN.

It was, I believe, their highest rated show. So it wasn't due to ratings.

I guess the fans must have complained enough and they released the next season, Season 6 on Netflix for us to enjoy one last time.

You see, a new trilogy is coming soon, starting in 2016. The actor from HBO's "Girls" is slated to be the main villain.

I just hope the execs at Disney don't muck up the story.

Spoiler Alert: Luke Skywalker turned out to be way worse than his pops, as in evil...and skilled/powerful in The Force but I believe he also ended up back good...like his father.

Also, most of the living cast will be in the sequels, people like Harrison Ford, Carrie Fishcer, Mark Hamilton, etc. See the first sequel is set 30 years after "The Return of The Jedi" so that kinda co-incides with the actual aging of the characters....mostly.

Details still developing. However, as far as the story goes, Luke was the baddest of bad-ass Sith's for a hot minute.

Checkout tthe Star Wars Wiki and you can read the whole story, goes back in history to Jedii & Sith warriors for centuries. The Star Wars universe has a history as rich and complicated as we do in real life.

Good stuff!!!

I love it whenever Darth Tyranus, aka Count Dooku is in an episode.

He's really a smug bastard. He's the a-hole you love to hate.

I mean, he's frequently seen fighting with one arm behind his back, that is against top Jedis like Obi Wan and Anakin Skywalker...at the same time!

What's more funny is that we know how he's going to die, getting his head chopped off by that same Anakin, years later, one-on-one...with his own sword.

LOL!!!
:lol:

This series just rocks.

Last edited:
I love it whenever Darth Tyranus, aka Count Dooku is in an episode.

He's really a smug bastard. He's the a-hole you love to hate.

I mean, he's frequently seen fighting with one arm behind his back, that is against top Jedis like Obi Wan and Anakin Skywalker...at the same time!

What's more funny is that we know how he's going to die, getting his head chopped off by that same Anakin, years later, one-on-one...with his own sword.

LOL!!!
:lol:

This series just rocks.

But that's kind of the problem. We already know how and when all these characters die. so it kind of takes the suspense out of it.

I never really cared about the sequels, something about them diminished Star Wars for me.

Ah, yeah, that was it.

I'm not really hopeful about the Sequels, either. The stories were complete at Episode VI, is there really a need for more.

The idea that Disney (who brought us John Carter of Mars and The BLack Hole) will be running the show is equally bothersome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back