Star Wars Armada: WANT!!

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
So this isn't a computer game, but I feel it would appeal to the gamers out there.

Miniatures - Star Wars Armada

In Star Wars: Armada, you command the unmatched power of the Imperial fleet, or gain the opportunity to prove your tactical acumen as an admiral in the Rebel Alliance. Massive Star Destroyers fly to battle against Rebel corvettes and frigates. Banks of turbolasers unleash torrential volleys of fire against squadrons of X-wings and TIEs.

Assemble your fleet, survey your objectives, form your battle plan, plot your course, call your shots, and destroy the enemy. Armada balances the awesome scale of the Star Wars galaxy's ships and space warfare with ship designs and rules that make for accessible, intuitive play experiences. It's your job to issue the tactical commands that will decide the course of battle and, perhaps, the fate of the galaxy.

FFGSWM01.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Just got the package and assembled the pieces. Read the rules, and now I just have to find some time to play it. The Fiance has already agreed to be the test subject.

This game is off the charts fun. I lose more often than I win but it is one of those game that I just really enjoy playing. I have to break out my large folding table b/c this game takes so much surface area.

Forum List

Back