Stalking is legal? If you're in a union, sure!

One thing I never understood about these union dicks is that if it's so fucking horrible to work for someone else then why don't they all join together and start a competing business?

What I've never understood is why Business owners think that they are more important than the people who actually DO the work.

Without the business owners there would be no work.

So why don't you and all your union assholes start your own businesses?

So are your kids fair game too? How about your wife? Can a business owner follow you around all day and shout obscenities at you?

Idiot.

Hey, you know what, no sympathy for anything bad happening to the 1%ers.

The judge threw this witch's case out. If she can't take the heat, she should get out of the kitchen.

There is never a good reason to stalk a person's children.

turnabout should be fair play here and all those union assholes should be open to the same treatment.

Aren't 1%ers already threatening the children of working people by taking away benefits and pay?

Obviously, this is a particularly ugly labor dispute, mostly because this company is using Scabs to rehab this building.

I agree, it should be this way, but the 1%ers have been making war on working folks for 30 years now.

It's only "Class Warfare" when they fight back.

One thing I never understood about these union dicks is that if it's so fucking horrible to work for someone else then why don't they all join together and start a competing business?

What I've never understood is why Business owners think that they are more important than the people who actually DO the work.

Bullshit.

The reason why there is work is because there is demand. Not because there is business.

Business owners are parasites that have convinced you they are a vital organ.

The judge threw this witch's case out. If she can't take the heat, she should get out of the kitchen.

turnabout should be fair play here and all those union assholes should be open to the same treatment.

Aren't 1%ers already threatening the children of working people by taking away benefits and pay?

no

Obviously, this is a particularly ugly labor dispute, mostly because this company is using Scabs to rehab this building.

Hey if the union assholes don't want to work there are plenty of people who do

I agree, it should be this way, but the 1%ers have been making war on working folks for 30 years now.
I know you agree with threatening other people's children and general thuggery. That's what makes you an asshole.

Then why don't you and your union ass wipe buddies wage war by opening a competing business?

Last edited:

Bullshit.

The reason why there is work is because there is demand. Not because there is business.

Then if there is demand why don't you and your union thugs open a business of your own. then you'll have nothing to complain about.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Then if there is demand why don't you and your union thugs open a business of your own. then you'll have nothing to complain about.

Why should we have to.

The delusion you guys have is that businesses should be little fiefdoms where the managers are king.

Sorry, shouldn't work that way.

The country has to work for all of us, not just the assholes who own businesses.

Bullshit.

Why should we have to.

So you stop your fucking whining.

The delusion you guys have is that businesses should be little fiefdoms where the managers are king.

The reality is that you do not have to work for anyone you don't like. If it's so bad out there then why don't you all pool your union dues and create the perfect workplace instead of letting your union bosses wine and dine politicians with it?

The country has to work for all of us, not just the assholes who own businesses.

IOW I don't want to take responsibility for making my own life better. I'll just blame everyone else.

Again, guy, you need to go down to the Rape Crisis center and hand out strap-ons.

That's about your level of mentality. "I've Got Mine (no, really!), Fuck YOu!"

Why the GOP is thankfully dying, just not fast enough.

Here's a thought, get another fucking job! ..... :thup:

Ah, the "Same Shit, Different Asshole" theory.

Nope, really, working folks will be a lot better off when they stop putting up with the shit from the 1%. The shit that says we are going to cut your benefits and wages so we can go gamble on the Stock Market, and then ask for a bailout that you pay for when it all goes bust.

Sadly, a few people like you who like shining their shoes and kissing their asses just make that day of reckoning a bit more remote.

Nope, really, working folks will be a lot better off when they stop putting up with the shit from the 1%. The shit that says we are going to cut your benefits and wages so we can go gamble on the Stock Market, and then ask for a bailout that you pay for when it all goes bust.

Sadly, a few people like you who like shining their shoes and kissing their asses just make that day of reckoning a bit more remote.

They're in business to make money, not to play nanny for a bunch of babies. Want to make higher wages? Do something productive instead of whining that you haven't went on break in 90 minutes........

Again, guy, you need to go down to the Rape Crisis center and hand out strap-ons.

That's about your level of mentality. "I've Got Mine (no, really!), Fuck YOu!"

Why the GOP is thankfully dying, just not fast enough.

Again Guy come up with a new stupid line once in a while.

If you think you can compare working a job to getting raped you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

You are a gargantuan idiot.

If you and your union slugs do not like the place you work then why don't you get off your asses, pool all your union dues and create your perfect workplace?

Just answer the question with the truth.

You don't want to because then you would be responsible for your own success or failure and you can't handle that.

So stop putting up with their shit by striking out on your own with your union buddies. If you are all as good as you think then you should have no problem making it in your own business.

So stop putting up with their shit by striking out on your own with your union buddies. If you are all as good as you think then you should have no problem making it in your own business.

If they went into business, within 3 months they'd be looking to cut labor costs...... :thup:

Interesting.

Well, there are those unions for you.

All about making things fair......but if they don't like you.....^%$& you.

If they don't like you, you've probably done something to deserve it.

Strikes are like wars, they usually end up at the end of a very ugly process.

So working and providing for your family makes you deserving of this kind of treatment?
If you tried that shit with me there would be some dead union pussies, because you are putting my family at risk.

Just as soon as we apply the law equally to Plutocrats and business owners.

If the 1% want a pissing contest with the rest of us, we'll see who gets wet.

So are your kids fair game too? How about your wife? Can a business owner follow you around all day and shout obscenities at you?

Idiot.

The judge threw the case out because of the exemption unions have from stalking laws.

That is insane. Can you offer one valid reason why exemptions from stalking laws should exist for unions?

Bullshit.

Right, the "parasite" puts up their own money to start the business, procures all the materials, permits, insurances, and support to run the business, risks the possibility of putting in thousands of hours and losing money, rents or buys the building for the business, and you think they are expendable? While the ones who work an 8 hour day are not?

Idiot.

The judge threw the case out because of the exemption unions have from stalking laws.

That is insane. Can you offer one valid reason why exemptions from stalking laws should exist for unions?

His valid reason is all 1% ers should die immediately........ :thup:

Bullshit.

Why should we have to.

Why should you have to? Why should every worker HAVE to join a union? Why should every employer hire only union workers?

Its funny that you call businesses little fiefdoms, but you seem to have no problem with unions threatening, harassing and extorting businesses and workers.

Twisted set of priorities you have there.

Bullshit.

Right, the "parasite" puts up their own money to start the business, procures all the materials, permits, insurances, and support to run the business, risks the possibility of putting in thousands of hours and losing money, rents or buys the building for the business, and you think they are expendable? While the ones who work an 8 hour day are not?

They hate it when you go all common sense on em.........

Forum List

Back