Stalin was a Progressive

yada yada yada blah blah blah BS BS BS

!

A sure sign of desperation emerges when a rat forgets what he posted. Case in point: When I wrote “What's with that "mainstream BS?" They are your fellow haters, dudette! Judging by your stupid irrelevant posts, you fit right in with them. That racist cubby hole is getting a bit crowed isn't it? Heh heh heh” My seditious antagonist, GreenBean, seems to have forgotten that I was responding to his previous quoted statement:

WOW !! I mean WOW !! dude you really are quite desperate aren't you ? --- Well I guess after the way I bitch smacked you , a little hissy fit was in order.

I stated: “. The Democrat party of today nominated, elected the first Black President
not once but twice! If the KKK elements in the party had any significance, that would never have happened!” GreenBean’s weak response:

Tsk Tsk Tsk ... You really are upset little fella now aren't you ...there there little fellla - wipe those tears and stop holding your breath [Because quite frankly -I don't give rats ass if you asphyxiate or not ]

YOU attempted to change the topic , because you lost the debate on the issue at hand , you conveniently sought to avoid further discussion on said topic and attempted to deflect the conversation elsewhere and pretend that was the topic all along -I never engaged you on "The first Black President" or any of the other side issues you keep trying to deflect with - it doesn't work that way little fella -it simply doesn't work.

The Only topic I addressed when dealing your sorry little ass , was your pathetic attempt to compare a few lunatic fringe groups , with low membership and even lower power to the KKK which once ran the Democratic Party - NOTHING ELSE. Got It !?

The KKK has never run the Democratic Party or any other political party, loser.

And don't you EVER edit other people's posts again you lying scum bucket.

Forum List

Back