"Stalin Is Not That Kind Of Man"

Addled, senile FDR called him "Uncle" Joe, and that's AFTER Uncle starved 6 million Kulaks to death
FDR in ALWAYS considered one of our top 3 presidents in every poll or any historian’s analysis.
Meanwhile we have a current president that can’t process information, gets bored reading his intelligence briefs and walks away and refuses to learn how government works.

"FDR in ALWAYS considered one of our top 3 presidents in every poll or any historian’s analysis."

Soooo....you'd rather change the subject because I just schooled you on FDR, the wannabe dictator?

That means you lose, huh?
You couldn't school a desk...

she's what idiots think smart people are supposed to sound like. it's amusing.

So we agree that, as usual, you are educationally unable to dispute any of my posts?

New Year, nothing new on your part.
“ so we agree”
Lol
No... no one agrees with you but all u show is you’re a one trick pony.

When Trump gets indicted with any number of possible crimes, the simple minded one will be fit to be tied and guaranteed she’ll defend his crimes and attack the one who discovered them.

"When Trump gets indicted with any number of possible crimes, ...."

Lucy's calling...'can you come out and play?'

FDR in ALWAYS considered one of our top 3 presidents in every poll or any

historian’s analysis.
Meanwhile we have a current president that can’t process information, gets bored reading his intelligence briefs and walks away and refuses to learn how government works.

"FDR in ALWAYS considered one of our top 3 presidents in every poll or any historian’s analysis."

Soooo....you'd rather change the subject because I just schooled you on FDR, the wannabe dictator?

So we agree that, as usual, you are educationally unable to dispute any of my posts?

“ so we agree”
Lol

OK...OK.....stop begging.....here's another chance:

6. But…but….Roosevelt didn't know of the psychotic homicidal regime to which he was about to give recognition!!!!

Hardly.

a. He knew.
Eight months earlier, journalist Gareth Jones had exposed Stalin's Terror Famine:
"In the train a Communist denied to me that there was a famine. I flung a crust of bread which I had been eating from my own supply into a spittoon. A peasant fellow-passenger fished it out and ravenously ate it."
Gareth Jones journalist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

b. So FDR knew of the Terror Famine...designed and perpetrated by 'Uncle Joe,'...yet he enveloped Joe Stalin in " the cloak of his popularity..." Time Magazine, December 17, 1934.

OK....so Roosevelt knew the nature of the other side when he offered the partnership....entry into the accepted world community.
There can be no doubt that Roosevelt knew.

And, herein we see the prologue to Hussein Obama's embrace of Islamofascism.

Roosevelt, even during WWII, made plans to turn over all of Eastern Europe to the Red Army.

That's why the invasion was through Normandy, and not Italy.

Any errors in there???

C'mon....try.

This thread will explain the provenance of the current political milieu....

Here we go again. One of the usual (uneducated and unwashed) suspects, made the following charge about this humble poster….

"Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR …."

over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Shocking, huh?

Of course this means only one thing to me: it's an unspoken demand for another lesson about the mistake, the one even greater than Obama….FDR.

Funny, that the current attack on President Trump is that he is mentally unbalanced.
Check this thread out, and see if FDR clearly was mentally unbalanced.

Learn the sort of judgment Franklin Roosevelt had vis-à-vis Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

1. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

2. FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man.

Harry [Hopkins, Stalin's spy in the White House] says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

That was FDR's judgment about arguably the worst homicidal maniac in history: "Stalin is not that kind of a man"
Yet FDR's spawn are claiming that Trump is mentally unstable!!!!

3. "Stalin's two most memorable utterances are "Death solves all problems. No man, no problem"
and (he was advising his interrogators on how best to elicit a particular confession) "Beat, beat and beat again." "Koba The Dread," p. 112, by Martin Amis.

BTW….I can show, and will, a similar attitude by Roosevelt toward Adolph Hitler.
Good choice to be elected American President four times??

Ya' think?

More on Stalin in a moment, so you can make an informed decision……

over 60% of GOP loons think president Obama wasn't born here, because they're morons and probably replacing their bigotry with the assertion that the black guy couldn't possibly be a legitimate president

no one here is a stalinist, so why are you ranting and raving?

"over 60% of GOP loons think president Obama wasn't born here,"

Is that what you imagine (I almost said 'think') the subject of this thread is???

Or....is this your way of ignoring the truth posited?

FDR.....clearly mentally unbalanced,wedded this country to the world's worst homicidal maniac....and his party....you.....continue to believe in tyranny.

Earlier, I asked 10 questions about Democrat doctrine and policy, and no Liberal would defend them.

Pretty much defines what you folks are.

Addled, senile FDR called him "Uncle" Joe, and that's AFTER Uncle starved 6 million Kulaks to death
FDR in ALWAYS considered one of our top 3 presidents in every poll or any historian’s analysis.

Let's put it this way: I'm somewhere between 'smart' and you.

“ so we agree”
Lol
and the sooner you know that the sooner her threads will die...

Just below the smart-ass category.....

in your delusional little mind, miss sit at home and do nothing but post crap online.

Hundreds of people that work in the White House question this president’s fitness to serve so what does the simple minded pol fraud focus on?
FDR.
Lol

"Michael Wolff admits: Not everything in Trump book true"
Michael Wolff, ‘Fire and Fury’ author, admits: Not all in Trump book true

Soooo.....how many times have you fallen for Lucy's football trick???

Simple minded people like you don’t read beyond the headlines. If you did you’d read Wolff said he couldn’t be sure if everyone he spoke to was telling the truth because of their deep hatred of this prez they have to work with.
So let’s say for argument’s sake only half of them were telling the truth that he’s “ unfit to serve, a child, a dope, stupid, etc. “ That speaks volumes.

Wolff: My credabilty is being attacked by someone who has less credabilty than almost anyone on earth.”
Indeed.

Meanwhile Wolff’s book became a best seller on the same day it was released.
Millions of people are already reading about this lunatic president.
Mr Lunatic tried to stop the release of this book with him being against the 1st amendment.
Didn’t work.
This is one impotent president!

When Trump gets indicted with any number of possible crimes, the simple minded one will be fit to be tied and guaranteed she’ll defend his crimes and attack the one who discovered them.

^^ hasn’t followed the Russian investigation.
How funny is that!

Yeah you’re a real stable genius.
Ha!

in your delusional little mind, miss sit at home and do nothing but post crap online.

Do you actually believe that readers won't recognize that you're trying to hide the fact that I put you in your place???

The facts I posted brought you here, you did your usual 'is not, isssssss nottttttt!!!' post, and now you're trying to hide how ignorant you are.

You're dismissed.

Hundreds of people that work in the White House question this president’s fitness to serve so what does the simple minded pol fraud focus on?
FDR.
Lol

Soooo.....how many times have you fallen for Lucy's football trick???

Simple minded people like you don’t read beyond the headlines. If you did you’d read Wolff said he couldn’t be sure if everyone he spoke to was telling the truth because of their deep hatred of this prez they have to work with.
So let’s say for argument’s sake only half of them were telling the truth that he’s “ unfit to serve, a child, a dope, stupid, etc. “ That speaks volumes.

Wolff: My credabilty is being attacked by someone who has less credabilty than almost anyone on earth.”
Indeed.

Meanwhile Wolff’s book became a best seller on the same day it was released.
Millions of people are already reading about this lunatic president.
Mr Lunatic tried to stop the release of this book with him being against the 1st amendment.
Didn’t work.
This is one impotent president!

So.....exactly as I said:

^^ hasn’t followed the Russian investigation.
How funny is that!

What investigation?????

How enervating to your side must it be to have made the claim upon which you'll live or die, Trump collusion....and

a. watch a year go by with no evidence to be had

b. see more and more fingers point to Hillary, the DNC, and Liberals operatives

c. the clear and evident fact that the Mueller farrago is corrupt and biased.

Sooo......do you have Dr. Kevorkian on call???

Yeah you’re a real stable genius.
Ha!

Well....now that you bring the subject up....
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

7. Well, let's see if we can come up with an excuse…explanation….for FDR's actions….
....one might say that Roosevelt accepted the Soviet word that they would reform, change....

Let's check:

Roosevelt signed the recognition agreement: Litvinov "returned to the Soviet embassy.....all smiles....and said 'Well, it's all in the bag; we have it.'"
On September 23, 1939, Dr. D. H. Dombrowsky testified before the Dies committee.
The Winona Republican-Herald from Winona Minnesota Page 12

a. The Russians laughed about their alleged promises of future behavior. This is the conversation that Litvinov had with staff at his embassy after the 'agreement' was signed:
"Well, it's all in the bag. They wanted us to recognize the debts we owed them and I promised we were going to negotiate. But they did not know we were going to negotiate until doomsday. The next one was a corker; they wanted us to promise freedom of religion in the Soviet Union, and I promised that, too. I was very much prompted to offer that I would personally collect all the Bibles and ship them over."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p.33.

Did America elect and re-elect a man with no moral compass....one perfectly sanguine with slaughter, genocide, alienation of the rights of people, with totalitarian governance???

You betcha'!

And....let's not forget that the very same conclusion can be entered for Hussein Obama, who insisted that the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism be awarded nuclear weapons....

....so much so, that he prevented the US government from preventing Hezbollah from bringing in $ billion worth of illegal drugs....

mrz122417-color-jpg-2-1-mg-drug-mule_orig.jpg

FDR and Hussein Obama.....Democrats

Last edited:

Here we go again. One of the usual (uneducated and unwashed) suspects, made the following charge about this humble poster….

Shocking, huh?

Of course this means only one thing to me: it's an unspoken demand for another lesson about the mistake, the one even greater than Obama….FDR.

Funny, that the current attack on President Trump is that he is mentally unbalanced.

Learn the sort of judgment Franklin Roosevelt had vis-à-vis Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

1. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

2. FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man.

Harry [Hopkins, Stalin's spy in the White House] says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

That was FDR's judgment about arguably the worst homicidal maniac in history: "Stalin is not that kind of a man"

3. "Stalin's two most memorable utterances are "Death solves all problems. No man, no problem"
and (he was advising his interrogators on how best to elicit a particular confession) "Beat, beat and beat again." "Koba The Dread," p. 112, by Martin Amis.

BTW….I can show, and will, a similar attitude by Roosevelt toward Adolph Hitler.

Ya' think?

over 60% of GOP loons think president Obama wasn't born here, because they're morons and probably replacing their bigotry with the assertion that the black guy couldn't possibly be a legitimate president

The evil antichrist Stalin has proven himself to be the shrewdest politician ever on planet Earth.

The newer and shrewder ones will not allow their names anywhere. So Stalin is the last one.

Shocking, huh?

Ya' think?

The evil antichrist Stalin has proven himself to be the shrewdest politician ever on planet Earth.

The newer and shrewder ones will not allow their names anywhere. So Stalin is the last one.

I tend to agree with that analysis.

He certainly taught FDR to dance to his tune.

A step further......
…as Martin Amis put it, 'Bolshevism was exportable and produced near-identical results elsewhere. Nazism could not be duplicated. Compared to it, the other fascist states were simply amateurish' (Amis, 2002, p. 91).

This makes communism more dangerous than Nazism.

Nazism was based on blood and nationalism, so, could not be duplicated in nations like America, which is heterogeneous, made up of so very many nations.

And today we see the results: cultural Marxism writ large.

5. There can be no argument about FDR's pro-dictatorship proclivities. He raced to embrace Stalin's Bolsheviks when no previous President nor Sec'y of State would deign to do so.

Roosevelt Pushes for Recognition

Almost immediately upon taking office, however, President Roosevelt moved to establish formal diplomatic relations between the United States and the Soviet Union. His reasons for doing so were complex, but the decision was based on several primary factors. Roosevelt hoped that recognition of the Soviet Union would serve U.S. strategic interests by limiting Japanese expansionism in Asia, and he believed that full diplomatic recognition would serve American commercial interests in the Soviet Union, a matter of some concern to an Administration grappling with the effects of the Great Depression. Finally, the United States was the only major power that continued to withhold official diplomatic recognition from the Soviet Union.
Milestones: 1921–1936 - Office of the Historian

Fred Koch, grandfather of the Koch Brothers worked in the USSR and Nazi Germany..Why is he not on Polyslick's targets of cheap shots?
^ squid ink deflection

Last edited:

Forum List

Back