"Stalin Is Not That Kind Of Man"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
This thread will explain the provenance of the current political milieu....

Here we go again. One of the usual (uneducated and unwashed) suspects, made the following charge about this humble poster….

"Why are you so wedded to lying about Barack Obama? (and FDR …."

over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Shocking, huh?

Of course this means only one thing to me: it's an unspoken demand for another lesson about the mistake, the one even greater than Obama….FDR.

Funny, that the current attack on President Trump is that he is mentally unbalanced.
Check this thread out, and see if FDR clearly was mentally unbalanced.

Learn the sort of judgment Franklin Roosevelt had vis-à-vis Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

1. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

2. FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man.

Harry [Hopkins, Stalin's spy in the White House] says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

That was FDR's judgment about arguably the worst homicidal maniac in history: "Stalin is not that kind of a man"
Yet FDR's spawn are claiming that Trump is mentally unstable!!!!

3. "Stalin's two most memorable utterances are "Death solves all problems. No man, no problem"
and (he was advising his interrogators on how best to elicit a particular confession) "Beat, beat and beat again." "Koba The Dread," p. 112, by Martin Amis.

BTW….I can show, and will, a similar attitude by Roosevelt toward Adolph Hitler.
Good choice to be elected American President four times??

Ya' think?

More on Stalin in a moment, so you can make an informed decision……

FDR did everything the USSR didn't want for a war strategy...But you never mention that in your rhetoric...Stalin wanted a second front in France, didn't happen until 1944, after FDR decided to invade North Africa and Italy. Stalin was furious....

Last edited:

Here we go again. One of the usual (uneducated and unwashed) suspects, made the following charge about this humble poster….

Shocking, huh?

Of course this means only one thing to me: it's an unspoken demand for another lesson about the mistake, the one even greater than Obama….FDR.

Funny, that the current attack on President Trump is that he is mentally unbalanced.

Learn the sort of judgment Franklin Roosevelt had vis-à-vis Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

1. In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

2. FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man.

Harry [Hopkins, Stalin's spy in the White House] says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

That was FDR's judgment about arguably the worst homicidal maniac in history: "Stalin is not that kind of a man"

3. "Stalin's two most memorable utterances are "Death solves all problems. No man, no problem"
and (he was advising his interrogators on how best to elicit a particular confession) "Beat, beat and beat again." "Koba The Dread," p. 112, by Martin Amis.

BTW….I can show, and will, a similar attitude by Roosevelt toward Adolph Hitler.

Ya' think?

FDR and the REST OF THE WORLD-----misjudged both Adolf and Josef Stalin. The world
and our presidents-----including SAINT CARTER-----misjudged Sadaam, bin Ladin and DA
AYATOILETS. --------I did not. I knew Sadaam was an animal WAY BACK IN THE 1960s.
I read common, average. lowly "jewish media"-----the New York Times and Newsweek just barely---
but it was all there.

What is the percentage of GOP voters that think FDR wasn't born in the USA?

FDR----was not born in the USA and was not an "AMERICAN"-----he was born in NOOO YOOUK----
and was a democrat---------

What the ivy school kunt-n-paste gal always forgets is that US, Britain and USSR were allied. Strategy came from all participants, yet she only knows of two participants in the alliance...

Shocking, huh?

Ya' think?

FDR and the REST OF THE WORLD-----misjudged both Adolf and Josef Stalin. The world
and our presidents-----including SAINT CARTER-----misjudged Sadaam, bin Ladin and DA
AYATOILETS. --------I did not. I knew Sadaam was an animal WAY BACK IN THE 1960s.
I read common, average. lowly "jewish media"-----the New York Times and Newsweek just barely---
but it was all there.
Are you Moshe Dayan reincarnated..

its not that hard to photo-shop or print up a fake birth certificate from 1961, u dont even need a typewriter
I was born the same year as Oblama, my Mom gave me the photostatic copy, but the Army refused it..

my little footprint appears on my birth certificate--------yours? a tushie print?
No they used my ear...

its not that hard to photo-shop or print up a fake birth certificate from 1961, u dont even need a typewriter
I was born the same year as Oblama, my Mom gave me the photostatic copy, but the Army refused it..
i wonder what country in Africa Moochelle had her BC printed up
It's from one of the good countries in Africa..(yet to be determined).

my little footprint appears on my birth certificate--------yours? a tushie print?
No they used my ear...
my BC is just a 6X8 print out from 1960, doesnt look anything like the fake one we all saw

Shocking, huh?

Ya' think?

but it was all there.

"FDR and the REST OF THE WORLD-----misjudged both Adolf and Josef Stalin."

Perhaps you missed this:

Or, perhaps you don't know who Wm. Bullitt was....
FDR's close friend, and, equally a Sovietophile, William Christian Bullitt, Jr.. Also an extreme Liberal, a radical, he had worked for Woodrow Wilson, and, of course, was a fervent believer in internationalism. "Franklin D. Roosevelt appointed Bullitt the first US ambassador to the Soviet Union, a post that he filled from 1933 to 1936." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Christian_Bullitt,_Jr.

"Ambassador Bullitt soon recognized the truth. Every 'pledge,' 'promise,' and 'assurance," that the Soviets had tricked Roosevelt into believing- if 'believing' is the accurate explanation- on war debt, on the treatment of American nationals and property in the USSR, on religious freedom, on subversion in the United States, and, of course, on fomenting revolution in the United States, was worthless.

As dense a Liberal as Bullitt was, he saw Stalin convene the world's Communist parties, including the American Communist Party (CPUSA), in the Seventh World Congress of the Communist International, 1935. CPUSA leaders Earl Browder and William Foster took leading roles. So much for the pledges.
West, "American Betrayal," p. 197.

You've used the term 'misjudged'...

: to estimate wrongly
Definition of MISJUDGE

An inapt usage in this context.

He was warned, knew of the terror famine....and couldn't care less.
Hence....100 million sacrificed to his wish to be Stalin's.....BFF.

sounds like your hospital one

the court house has a different one

i have both copies

Shocking, huh?

Ya' think?

The OP being the retard she is has no understanding of the fallacy to trying to defend someone by pointing at someone else.

You could make an elaborate argument that FDR had SEX with Stalin but it wouldn't offer one ounce of substance to any argument that Trump is not mentally unbalanced and wholly unfit to be president.

No they used my ear...
my BC is just a 6X8 print out from 1960, doesnt look anything like the fake one we all saw
Mine is different also, it's not from Hawaii...

i wonder what country in Africa Moochelle had her BC printed up
It's from one of the good countries in Africa..(yet to be determined).
wouldnt we all love to see Warrens BC? i bet it smells like pipe smoke with cartoons of deer and beavers on it

Shocking, huh?

Ya' think?

The OP being the retard she is has no understanding of the fallacy to trying to defend someone by pointing at someone else.

You could make an elaborate argument that FDR had SEX with Stalin but it wouldn't offer one ounce of substance to any argument that Trump is not mentally unbalanced and wholly unfit to be president.
And has a Big Mac obsession...

Forum List

Back