Leon Trotsky: "They are starving?? When they eat their children, then they will be starving."

Pinky Binky

Dec 23, 2017
Leon Trotsky, The JEWISH Bolshevic, killed more people compared to Mary Poppins Hitler.

Trotsky did not care if you were a jew, catholic or whatever.

Communism is a legal way to wipe out masses of people who do not conform.

What's your point?
Is this a history section or did I hit the wrong board?"
I don't come here much (as you apparently can tell). Sorry.
Lol. So many boards in this place, my gosh.

My point is that millions of Ukranians were systematically starved to death. Some estimates at 25 million.
As a general rule, any political ideology that requires the leadership to murder millions and millions of its people in order to institute and maintain the system, is probably not a great ideology to begin with.
One could question if it is the "management style" of the leaders rather than something inherent to communism itself that seems to require mass murder and a complete revocation of human rights. But it seems to be the same story just about everywhere it was instituted.

My other observation is that any country bordering Russia should move.

• Banned
What's your point?

My point is that millions of Ukranians were systematically starved to death. Some estimates at 25 million.
As a general rule, any political ideology that requires the leadership to murder millions and millions of its people in order to institute and maintain the system, is probably not a great ideology to begin with.
One could question if it is the "management style" of the leaders rather than something inherent to communism itself that seems to require mass murder and a complete revocation of human rights. But it seems to be the same story just about everywhere it was instituted.

My other observation is that any country bordering Russia should move.
Great post. That is why I detest any rightists or leftists who use violence and property damage as a means of communication.

Leon Trotsky, The JEWISH Bolshevic, killed more people compared to Mary Poppins Hitler.

Trotsky did not care if you were a jew, catholic or whatever.

Communism is a legal way to wipe out masses of people who do not conform.

Leon Trotsky, has never been in power in USSR, never. Koba was responsible for most of commies kill count . in general no one killed more "Russians " more then Koba historically. so something is very wrong with this country
MpNpFKYd3AgClJwT_m7YyA.jpg

It's interesting how you can accent an event in history with a couple of quotation marks and higher case letters. Trotsky wasn't a "JEWISH Bolshevic" he was a Bolshevic who happened to be a Jew.

It's interesting how you can accent an event in history with a couple of quotation marks and higher case letters. Trotsky wasn't a "JEWISH Bolshevic" he was a Bolshevic who happened to be a Jew.
its an old Soviet narrative, which Putler uses today, blaming Jews (Trotsky) , Ukrainians (Khrushchev), Poles , other non-Muscovites for all revolutionary brutality .

What's your point?

Blame the individual dictator, not a political theory or system. And don't blame the entire Jewish people for what one person did. And one last thing, use your noggin.

Forum List

Back