Stacey Abrams 2020: she looks presidential & she's got the right pedigree to fix voter suppression

I think a lot of black voters hate trump because he made obama look so bad lol

_63K folks were denied the right to vote in the Georgia gubernatorial election, 90 percent of whom were black

"we dont suppress you because you're black, we suppress you because you vote Democrat" - Governor Kemp's spokesman

_Mrs Abrams cut her teeth during 11 years as minority leader, plus as CEO of a non-profit. Mrs Abrams is also an author of romance fiction novels

_Mrs Abrams looks like America. the diversity of America.

_Mrs Abrams identifies with folks who feel they are being left out

Get her some fried chicken, watermelon and grape soda... let’s Celebrate

I don't care what she is for...if she is not for a balanced budget...she will never get my vote.

Any politician who cannot run the government (during peacetime) sans a fiscal deficit is beyond useless.

see what i did there? i praised Mrs Abrams horrid looks so that y'all would mock her looks!
Why is physical appearance important? We had Sanders with his spinal stenosis and Trump with his absurd hair, and the "appearance" issue was Hillary, who looked pretty much like a typical 60 year old white grandmother.

Imo your OP was bit absurd. Abrams is more qualified that either Harris or Beto. But maybe your point was that "looks" is an absurdity aside form the sexism in women being subjected to a different standard than men.

see what i did there? i praised Mrs Abrams horrid looks so that y'all would mock her looks!
Why is physical appearance important? We had Sanders with his spinal stenosis and Trump with his absurd hair, and the "appearance" issue was Hillary, who looked pretty much like a typical 60 year old white grandmother.

Imo your OP was bit absurd. Abrams is more qualified that either Harris or Beto. But maybe your point was that "looks" is an absurdity aside form the sexism in women being subjected to a different standard than men.
Lol
You do know looking at everything through race/sex Is getting old...
You realize that is not the real divide in this country?
The divide in this country starts and ends with urban and rural. Fact

Yes. It's always a good idea to run a candidate who can't win her own state.

Well that's the point. Arguably if the votes were legally counted, she won. There's no way to dispute that in some states the gop is actively suppressing votes by lower income and racial minority voters. The dems are asking voters to give them both houses of congress and the presidency to make states stop.

But I think the dem party is lining up Abrams to have a go at Perdue.

Still, to Basque's point. What do looks have to do with it?

That's life. And she is butt-ugly.

Well that's the point. Arguably if the votes were legally counted, she won. There's no way to dispute that in some states the gop is actively suppressing votes by lower income and racial minority voters. The dems are asking voters to give them both houses of congress and the presidency to make states stop.

No one is suppressing votes. But if you told me illegal votes were counted I might believe you.

I don't care about looks.

She's a fat less intelligent version of Oprah who is also fat. Yet people mock Trump for his weight and he's not even in Abrams zip code

No one is suppressing votes. But if you told me illegal votes were counted I might believe you.

Ga is suppressing votes, and by refusing to acknowledge the irrefutable you make your views irrelevant.

Ca's voting is iffy too, btw, but differently.

But so are Bernie and Trump. Why is it not an issue for you?

Ga is suppressing votes, and by refusing to acknowledge the irrefutable you make your views irrelevant.

Ca's voting is iffy too, btw, but differently.

Always a good strategy, when someone disagrees just proclaim their views irrelevant. lol :ahole-1:

No one in Georgia was denied the right to vote-----------------except illegals, people not registered to vote, and those trying to vote multiple times. She lost fair and square.

But so are Bernie and Trump. Why is it not an issue for you?
Abrams being ugly is an act of God or genetics if you prefer. It just is. Snowflakes have a hard time with that, but as the frogs say, c'est la vie (pardon my French).

Forum List

Back