Stacey Abrams 2020: she looks presidential & she's got the right pedigree to fix voter suppression

_63K folks were denied the right to vote in the Georgia gubernatorial election, 90 percent of whom were black

"we dont suppress you because you're black, we suppress you because you vote Democrat" - Governor Kemp's spokesman

_Mrs Abrams cut her teeth during 11 years as minority leader, plus as CEO of a non-profit. Mrs Abrams is also an author of romance fiction novels

_Mrs Abrams looks like America. the diversity of America.

_Mrs Abrams identifies with folks who feel they are being left out

Ted Gayer? What a fricken WUS.

Abrams wanted to be a physicist. she didnt even try. "i was black, a girl, from the wrong family and the wrong zip code. i was really good at being a black woman compared to either woman...but could i do more? the answer was a resounding NO" - Abrams writes in her memoir
I hope that is a joke...

Abrams wanted to be a physicist. she didnt even try. "i was black, a girl, from the wrong family and the wrong zip code. i was really good at being a black woman compared to either woman...but could i do more? the answer was a resounding NO" - Abrams writes in her memoir
I hope that is a joke...
thats an exact quote from her book

_63K folks were denied the right to vote in the Georgia gubernatorial election, 90 percent of whom were black

"we dont suppress you because you're black, we suppress you because you vote Democrat" - Governor Kemp's spokesman

_Mrs Abrams cut her teeth during 11 years as minority leader, plus as CEO of a non-profit. Mrs Abrams is also an author of romance fiction novels

What ever comrade. You have no values, you're a plant to stir the pot.

gZJRpvM.jpg

abrams.png

You have nothing to complain about. Voter fraud, Democrats getting dead people out to vote, the SEIU rigging voting machines to vote Democrat when they vote Republican. All of this more than overcame any "voter suppression" which is most likely a fabricated excuse.

Mrs Abrams looks like America. the diversity of America.

This is your brain on drugs

Mrs Abrams identifies with folks who feel they are being left out

Left out of what??? An all you can eat restaurant!!!

in North Carolina, the Court of Appeals said that with "surgical precision" there was "suppression of black votes".

this is real life, folks!

the only way we’re going to stop this blatant voter suppression is by working together to fight it, friends

I like her better than any of the other democrats in the 2020 race so far as a person, but she has no experience that would make me trust her with the Presidency. So far it looks like I will be voting third party yet again if it continues to be Trump v. Clown Car.

Forum List

Back