St Louis: 6 shot; woman executed at well known "cop bar"; Off duty cop shoots thugs

Since these monsters allegedly knew that this was off-duty police bar why were they not deterred despite the fact that it was likely that many of the patrons would be armed? I keep hearing that being armed will deter criminals from acting but that doesn't appear to be the case in this story.

Because these criminals obviously graduated at the bottom of their class at the government school run by the education wing of the democrat party....that they were forced to attend and couldn't escape....

Now...the real lesson for you anti gunners....there are some criminals who are so out on the edge that if they knew this was a cop bar...they still went in there with the intent on killing people....now...to a rational person, that would mean that they would be willing to kill regular people as well as cops....so what you are implying is that facing monsters this brazen...it would be better to be unarmed....is that what you are implying? Considering that these guys weren't deterred....like 1.6 million other criminals are each year,who are stopped from committing a violent crime by law abiding citizens carrying guns......would you want to face them empty handed?

Is that your play here....?

Of course, it is very likely they didn't know it was a cop bar....but when the victims started shooting back....I guess they learned otherwise....

"A Washington state man was arrested on Tuesday on charges he made multiple online death threats against Darren Wilson, the white police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, federal officials said."

"Jaleel Tariq Abdul-Jabbaar, 46, of the Seattle suburb of Kirkland, made an initial appearance in federal court on Tuesday to face three counts of making interstate threats, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Western District of Washington."

"he wrote: "We MUST arm ourselves against the white oppressors who wear guns and badges," the complaint said."

Washington state man charged with threatening Ferguson police officer Reuters

Muslim.

Since these monsters allegedly knew that this was off-duty police bar why were they not deterred despite the fact that it was likely that many of the patrons would be armed? I keep hearing that being armed will deter criminals from acting but that doesn't appear to be the case in this story.

Because these criminals obviously graduated at the bottom of their class at the government school run by the education wing of the democrat party....that they were forced to attend and couldn't escape....

Now...the real lesson for you anti gunners....there are some criminals who are so out on the edge that if they knew this was a cop bar...they still went in there with the intent on killing people....now...to a rational person, that would mean that they would be willing to kill regular people as well as cops....so what you are implying is that facing monsters this brazen...it would be better to be unarmed....is that what you are implying? Considering that these guys weren't deterred....like 1.6 million other criminals are each year,who are stopped from committing a violent crime by law abiding citizens carrying guns......would you want to face them empty handed?

Of course, it is very likely they didn't know it was a cop bar....but when the victims started shooting back....I guess they learned otherwise....

"A Washington state man was arrested on Tuesday on charges he made multiple online death threats against Darren Wilson, the white police officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, federal officials said."

"Jaleel Tariq Abdul-Jabbaar, 46, of the Seattle suburb of Kirkland, made an initial appearance in federal court on Tuesday to face three counts of making interstate threats, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Western District of Washington."

"he wrote: "We MUST arm ourselves against the white oppressors who wear guns and badges," the complaint said."

Washington state man charged with threatening Ferguson police officer Reuters

Muslim.
The religion of peace my a$%#.

bzgzr.jpg

I don't call these types monsters.

I prefer "Oxygen-Thief"

When I post the studies that show that guns are used to stop violent crime and save lives 1.6 million times a year, on average, some might argue that it is not fair to include robberies in these statistics, since the robbery is not always going to result in murder, more often than not it is just for the cash.....What this story shows is that once a criminal crosses that line to where he threatens you with deadly force if you don't comply...you don't know how far he is going to take it...and therefore you are actually involved in a violent crime/possible wounding/murder....

That is why robberies are just as fair game for these studies as actual violent rape or assault...this story demonstrates that point....

I'm curious...how many shots were fired...there is a gun grabber on U.S. who doesn't think anyone needs more than 5 rounds on them at any time.....

Officer Darren Wilson went through at least a dozen rounds to stop Mike Brown. There is no way 5 rounds are enough. That would just piss some of these criminals off. I keep 9 rounds in my .45 ACP Semi Auto Pistol. Plus I carry another 8 round mag into bad areas.

When I post the studies that show that guns are used to stop violent crime and save lives 1.6 million times a year, on average, some might argue that it is not fair to include robberies in these statistics, since the robbery is not always going to result in murder, more often than not it is just for the cash.....What this story shows is that once a criminal crosses that line to where he threatens you with deadly force if you don't comply...you don't know how far he is going to take it...and therefore you are actually involved in a violent crime/possible wounding/murder....

That is why robberies are just as fair game for these studies as actual violent rape or assault...this story demonstrates that point....
Anybody that pulls out a weapon deserves to be treated as if they were going to use that weapon.

Forum List

Back