Squirrels eating my car! HELP

Ok, they're not eating the entire car, but the wiring under the car. Twice now I've had wiring chewed through. Obviously this isn't covered under the warranty

Any ideas on how to end this horror!
Sprinke ground cinnamon under the hood. They hate that shit.

Darn Squirrels brought their Rabbit friends in on the action.

Matt Hernandez at Tilden Car Care says he’s fixed rabbit damage from DIA on his customer’s cars and on his personal car.

He says soy based wiring, often found in German cars, is attractive to rodents.

“It’s like a nice big juicy steak for a field mouse or a rabbit.”

“That’s our highest problem, the rabbit damage done to the vehicles.”

Missy Schwab at USA Parking, says they’ve paid out more than a dozen claims for rabbit damage.

“We had one car messed up the entire electrical system, it wasn’t even drivable.”
So this off-site facility is taking aim at the rabbits, literally.

They built a $52,000 underground fence, installed raptor poles to attract predators and if that doesn’t work.

They poison, or shoot the rabbits.

“We wanted to eliminate the problem any way we could just so our customers feel their car is safe while it is here.”

Now Robert has a new method for protecting his car.

“I toss a rubber snake every time I park, it cost me two bucks.”

And so far it’s working

Shooting is not a great idea. Bullets don't just disappear if they miss, like in Hollywood.

Ok, they're not eating the entire car, but the wiring under the car. Twice now I've had wiring chewed through. Obviously this isn't covered under the warranty

Any ideas on how to end this horror!
Build a Garage

I saved a chipmunk from a pool before, and it latched right onto my finger and wouldn't let go. I had to actually pry his little mouth open and then, he was SO fast, that he latched onto my other finger. Lol! The ungrateful little bugger! :lol: I didn't really want to use my hands, but he would have died if I didn't get him out immediately.
I like chipmunks, too. Cute little buggers. (I think they are nearsighted.)

Matt Hernandez at Tilden Car Care says he’s fixed rabbit damage from DIA on his customer’s cars and on his personal car.

Missy Schwab at USA Parking, says they’ve paid out more than a dozen claims for rabbit damage.

“We had one car messed up the entire electrical system, it wasn’t even drivable.”

They built a $52,000 underground fence, installed raptor poles to attract predators and if that doesn’t work.

“We wanted to eliminate the problem any way we could just so our customers feel their car is safe while it is here.”

And so far it’s working

Rabbits are not rodents!! :eusa_snooty:

And so far it’s working

They're Lagomorphs,a close cousin of the rat.

And so far it’s working

I don't care. They are not like rats at all. I've had several pet rabbits. They are very affectionate, playful and sweet. Also, much cuter than any rats.

111675265729958238QemdYH9ac.jpg

And so far it’s working

I don't care. They are not like rats at all. I've had several pet rabbits. They are very affectionate, playful and sweet. Also, much cuter than any rats.

And they taste better as well...

And so far it’s working

And they taste better as well...

My rabbit could probably kick your arse. Lol.

Forum List

Back