Squirrels eating my car! HELP

OK, over a year since the last time the friggin tree rats attacked my car and yesterday they did it again. I either have to build a second garage or move to the north pole. Another $600 repair bill!

as long as they are alive

they always return

OK, over a year since the last time the friggin tree rats attacked my car and yesterday they did it again. I either have to build a second garage or move to the north pole. Another $600 repair bill!

they always return

They're a nuisance. I had a thread on another website before about my squirrel problem and got all kinds of suggestions and nothing really works for very long when you have too many of them.

.22 lr and a 4x scope. Done.

There's like a quarter billion of them round here. I took down a nest couple months ago. I'm thinking its revenge!

that might a bit of a problem

considering 22 shells are a little hard to come by these days
Dick's Sporting Goods. All you want. 500 round brick = $25. (Remington L/R)

yeah it has gotten better last year they where a little hard to come by

--LOL

they always return

They're a nuisance. I had a thread on another website before about my squirrel problem and got all kinds of suggestions and nothing really works for very long when you have too many of them.

lead poisoning works the best

Ok, they're not eating the entire car, but the wiring under the car. Twice now I've had wiring chewed through. Obviously this isn't covered under the warranty

Any ideas on how to end this horror!

1283976-spring_uzi_jpg.jpg

Of course, it'll totally fuck your car (and any shooting instructors in the area if a 9 year old girl gets hold of it), but your pest problem will be solved.

For the squirrels, or to put me out of my misery?

To answer that, I must ask you a question.
Are you a range instructor, teaching little girls how to use guns?

they always return

Yeah, and poison can indiscriminately kill. I live next to a conservation area, and there are several different kinds of animals that live around here, raccoon, possum, skunks, ducks, geese, swans, all kids of birds. I would hate to inadvertently injure or kill an animal that is not my target, so I would stay away from poison and traps.

Not to mention, peoples' outdoor cats could also get into it.

they always return

Yeah, and poison can indiscriminately kill. I live next to a conservation area, and there are several different kinds of animals that live around here, raccoon, possum, skunks, ducks, geese, swans, all kids of birds. I would hate to inadvertently injure or kill an animal that is not my target, so I would stay away from poison and traps.

when i lead poison a squirrel or rabbit i always look beyond the intended target

as to insure that my lead does not injure others

they always return

when i lead poison a squirrel or rabbit i always look beyond the intended target

as to insure that my lead does not injure others

OH, you mean shooting! Lol! :biggrin: Took me a minute, but I got it!

It might be quite satisfying, after they've chewed on my plants and destroyed them, to be able to catch one with my bare hands and wring it's neck!

be careful that fury little ball has some serious rodent teeth

I saved a chipmunk from a pool before, and it latched right onto my finger and wouldn't let go. I had to actually pry his little mouth open and then, he was SO fast, that he latched onto my other finger. Lol! The ungrateful little bugger! :lol: I didn't really want to use my hands, but he would have died if I didn't get him out immediately.

Squirrels are one of THE most annoying animals. Too bad they are SO darn cute and entertaining! :D I was watching some this morning, and they are funny! Lol!

A few years ago there was an article that they caused the greatest number of power outages in out city than any other thing.

The good news is that each squirrel only got one chance!

Squirrels are one of THE most annoying animals. Too bad they are SO darn cute and entertaining! :D I was watching some this morning, and they are funny! Lol!

My wife threw a gingerbread house out in the yard a few years back & the squirrels went beyond nuts over it. They were chattering & fighting over it as they packed big chunks of it up the tree. We had a good laugh over watching them getting crazy over some lame gingerbread.

Forum List

Back