'Squad' Dem faces backlash for smearing Israel as 'racist state'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The far left, like the far right, has repeatedly been guilty of anti-Semitism. The idea that Israel is a racist state is patently absurd. Muslims, who are predominantly ethnic Arabs, make up 18% of Israel's population and are awarded the same equality and rights as the majority Jewish population. How many Jews are welcome in the Arab world? There are still some countries in the Middle East that will deny you entry if you have a stamp on your passport from Israel.

As usual The Squad continues their derangement.

"As somebody who’s been in the streets and participated in a lot of demonstrations, I want you to know that we have been fighting to make it clear that Israel is a racist state, that the Palestinian people deserve self-determination and autonomy, that the dream of a two-state solution is slipping away from us, that it does not even feel possible," Jayapal said at the far-left Netroots Nation Conference in Chicago.

The far left, like the far right, has repeatedly been guilty of anti-Semitism. The idea that Israel is a racist state is patently absurd. Muslims, who are predominantly ethnic Arabs, make up 18% of Israel's population and are awarded the same equality and rights as the majority Jewish population. How many Jews are welcome in the Arab world? There are still some countries in the Middle East that will deny you entry if you have a stamp on your passport from Israel.

"As somebody who’s been in the streets and participated in a lot of demonstrations, I want you to know that we have been fighting to make it clear that Israel is a racist state, that the Palestinian people deserve self-determination and autonomy, that the dream of a two-state solution is slipping away from us, that it does not even feel possible," Jayapal said at the far-left Netroots Nation Conference in Chicago.

That is certainly an unusual stance for an person of Indian descent. Look where she represents--SEATTLE? A hotbed of stupidity and lawlessness.

Except none of what she said is antisemitic.

Why is there not two states, or why are the occupied territories, not already given full citizenship rights already?

:eusa_think:

In my world, actions have always spoken louder than words.

It's all bullshit. Either solve it, or stop gas-lighting the entire world. It is a criminal situation.

All I have seen, is decades of violence, bloodshed, oppression, unequal treatment, and excuse making.

Last edited:

The very fact that nearly 20% of Israel’s citizens are Arabs, with voting and other rights, while Jews are virtually persona non grata in many Arab countries, AND the only condemnation about apartheid states is, of course, Israel…..is the very obvious tell that the targeted venom toward Israel and only Israel is driven by antisemitism.

The sad fact is that it also DRIVES antisemitism, particularly on college campuses where young people are being manipulated by the anti-Israel contingent on the far left.

Well I guess you don't consider Trump far right.

Because he was the best thing to happen to Israel since Reagan.

Don't believe me?

Take a look at his approval rating over there.
Also, he stepped up to withhold federal funds from liberal universities - well, all universities, but the liberal ones have the antisemitic BDS movement - that didn’t crack down on antisemitism. It was via an Executive Order, and he wanted to see it become a law passed through Congress. Who objected to it? The Muslim-siding Dems.

Why is there not two states, or why are the occupied territories, not already given full citizenship rights already?

:eusa_think:

In my world, actions have always spoken louder than words.

It's all bullshit. Either solve it, or stop gas-lighting the entire world. It is a criminal situation.

All I have seen, is decades of violence, bloodshed, oppression, unequal treatment, and excuse making.
They WERE offered their own state, but they rejected it. The condition was that they recognize Israel’s right to exist, and the Hamas terrorists the Palestinians elected REFUSED.

There is no moral equivalence here.

Why are Jews hated so much around the world? They seem like perfectly nice well informed modern people to me.
My guess is that it’s jealousy. They have been persecuted for millennia, and yet still manage to be successful - more than successful, on average - and contribute greatly to society. They’re perhaps 2% of the world’s population and account for 25% of Nobel prize winners.

The 'squad' (LOL) are useless windbags.

Lefties tried to brand RFK Jr as an antisemitic for voicing some Covid conspiracy that included some Jewish sect and here is the left calling Israel a racist state.

Forum List

Back