Spoiler Alert: Prosecutors' Tortuous Trump Case Is 'Confusing' to Nearly Everyone

Nothing described by Star Witness #1 is a crime cognizable by the New York Justice System. AT WORST, it described a campaign finance irregularity (a Federal matter, not a State one), punishable by A FINE, however, the statute of limitations has run on that particular "crime" and the cognizant legal authority declined to pursue it.

The Leftist glee that accompanies this trial is merely the latest example of their hatred of America and its standards.

Now, there is a finding of fact.

He made up a crime so that he could flip on a bigger fish.

Are you always ignorant or blind to reality at this level, or just when it comes to President Trump?
Ever heard of the ad hoc rescue fallacy?
Or maybe the begging the question fallacy?

You should probably look those up.

Just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean it is. Or for that matter means, that me not accepting your beliefs is me simply being ignorant or blind.

And it's pretty convenient to believe instead of the simplest explanation, namely that a guy plead guilty in court because he's...guilty. That rather he did so so he could go after Trump.

Yet, it is widely known, required no investigation to find, and Trump and everyone involved came forth?
Non-disclosure agreements were legal

Cohen's crimes are Cohen's crimes, not Trump's crimes.

The payment for the NDA was not legal. That means Cohen could not be paid for "legal services" to commit a crime.

When was Trump charged with a misdemeanor? Post the indictment for the supposed misdemeanor charges.

Holy fuck, are you retarded. Again... the misdemeanor becomes a felony for covering up a crime. I never said he was charged with a misdemeanor.

face-palm-gif.278959

I heard on the radio that some parts of trial they were like we not sure; okay what is this charge; well maybe this is a misdemeanor and... wait what is really going on?

Yep, week one a very confusing case, all of it. It's not a doping scandal, not a drug case, not a murder case... why are we here?
It’s confusing because they’re making up charges as they progress.

Or maybe the begging the question fallacy?

You should probably look those up.

Just because you believe something to be true doesn't mean it is. Or for that matter means, that me not accepting your beliefs is me simply being ignorant or blind.

And it's pretty convenient to believe instead of the simplest explanation, namely that a guy plead guilty in court because he's...guilty. That rather he did so so he could go after Trump.

It is usually the simplest answer -

Flipping on President Trump was his only leverage.

It is really no more complicated.

There has been a series of informercials and politically based trials that intersect at election interference.
They are attempting to make President Trump not electable.

You should look up - Court of public opinion.

I have - it is how your Cult uses it's echo chamber.

It is usually the simplest answer -

Flipping on President Trump was his only leverage.

It is really no more complicated.

There has been a series of informercials and politically based trials that intersect at election interference.
They are attempting to make President Trump not electable.

You should look up - Court of public opinion.
So in 2018 with the DOJ under a Republican AG appointed by TRUMP. Who has the power to fire federal prosecutors. The DOJ was attempting to make Trump unelectable?

That's your logical conclusion?

The payment for the NDA was not legal. That means Cohen could not be paid for "legal services" to commit a crime.
NDA's were not illegal

Stormy Daniels signed the Non Disclosure Agreement in 2006!!!!!!

Any payment made, was ten years before Trump became president.

10 years!

I'm sure that this will be hilarious, but I'm going to bite.

Why, in your opinion, was the payment for this particular NDA not legal.

So in 2018 with the DOJ under a Republican AG appointed by TRUMP. Who has the power to fire federal prosecutors. The DOJ was attempting to make Trump unelectable?

That's your logical conclusion?

Of course you have mischaracterized what I said.

Forum List

Back