SPLC Highly Profitable Scam

Why does this matter?

Why should you give a shit about this?

Because --

The SPLC, which is known to label pedestrian conservative organizations as “hate groups,” is a key resource for Amazon, Google and other tech companies in policing “hate speech.”

And because of this --

SPLC Whitewashes Democrats’ Ties To Anti-Semite Farrakhan

People, the scumbaggery of dimocraps is appalling. Believe it.

And the dirtbags that continue to vote for them? The scumbags that defend them and support them?

They're no better than the ones actually committing the atrocities

SPLC is the rebranded Jewish Defense League. They have been playing a shell game with people's perception of them for years. That they are now doing it with their money should be of no surprise.

This is according to one of its former staffers.

Shocking. Just shocking I tell you.

A dimocrap-leaning (leaning, my ass, it fell over) racist, misogynistic, hateful organization trying to tell the rest of us how to live?

Sound familiar?

‘Highly Profitable Scam’: Southern Poverty Law Center ‘Ripping Off Donors,’ Former Staffer Says
Insiders Reveal the SPLC's "Hate Map" Is Basically a Marketing Scheme to Drum Up Donations, Conservative Groups Consider Filing Lawsuits Against the Very Non-Impoverished Grifter Outfit

Sue like the wind.
Former SPLC employee Bob Moser described "the annual hate-group list" as "a valuable resource for journalists and a masterstroke of Dees’s marketing talents; every year, when the center publishes it, mainstream outlets write about the 'rising tide of hate' discovered by the S.P.L.C.’s researchers, and reporters frequently refer to the list when they write about the groups." According to The Progressive's John Egerton, SPLC co-founder Morris Dees "viewed civil-rights work mainly as a marketing tool for bilking gullible Northern liberals."

Current Affairs Editor Nathan J. Robinson slammed the "hate map" as an "outright fraud," a "willful deception designed to scare older liberals into writing checks to the SPLC."

These admissions are not just interesting -- they could also help falsely accused "hate groups" formulate a powerful legal defense against the far-left smear factory.

"If you're admitting that it's done for purposes of fundraising, false, and intended to deceive older liberals, you've basically admitted all the elements of a Lanham Act and a defamation claim," Daniel Schmid, litigation counsel at the falsely accused Christian law firm Liberty Counsel, told PJ Media.

The SPLC has dodged defamation lawsuits by claiming its "hate group" accusations are merely a matter of opinion, protected as free speech under the First Amendment. Yet demonstrably false statements leveled with malicious intent to destroy someone's reputation constitute defamation, and these new admissions bolster a legal case against the smear factory, Schmid argued.

You conservatives are just pissed because they brand all your hate-filled racist activities as hate-filled racist activities.

You conservatives are just pissed because they brand all your hate-filled racist activities as hate-filled racist activities.
By all means, please tell me about my conservative hate filled activities. If you are a supporter of the SPLC I'm going to guess it's because I'm to the right of Mao.

This is according to one of its former staffers.

Shocking. Just shocking I tell you.

A dimocrap-leaning (leaning, my ass, it fell over) racist, misogynistic, hateful organization trying to tell the rest of us how to live?

Sound familiar?

‘Highly Profitable Scam’: Southern Poverty Law Center ‘Ripping Off Donors,’ Former Staffer Says

The Daily Caller?

Daily Caller - Media Bias/Fact Check

Did you fact check this article. The Caller has a long sad history of "fake news".

By all means, please tell me about my conservative hate filled activities. If you are a supporter of the SPLC I'm going to guess it's because I'm to the right of Mao.
Not "you" specifically genius, I meant conservitards in general.

No, they brand anyone they disagree politically with as a hate group to make money. They’ve already been successfully sued, but this all okay with you because you’re dishonest and dishonorable partisan hack.

Forum List

Back