If governments controlled disposable income of the .1 %, would poverty end?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

The rich presently control our security of the person in our socio economic demographic position. They control the constitution and our social contracts.

Security of the person is everyone’s number one goal in life, and the rich control ours.

I think I would rather have my security of my person be in the hands of my government, than be in the hands of some rich person. They are strange and have forgotten their duty to those who are beneath them, demographically speaking.

I believe it to be a crime for a rich country to impose poverty onto its citizens. Gandhi ji and others voiced the same notion.

Our rich owners are abusing their power and I think that using a small % of their disposable income would solve many problems, --- that they have created, --- by poisoning our collective environments.

Thoughts?

Regards

DL

EvilNO.jpg

Funny.
Many of us benefit by the rich having disposable income.
Someone has to build all the luxury crap they want including high end housing.
The more they spend, the more I make.
Leading me to buy more with my extra income.

Penalizing success is rooted in envy.

Better yet, what if the money spent on pointless, political witch hunts like the Mueller report is spent on Americans genuinely down in their luck. What if a wall was built on the Southern border and illegals weren't encouraged to come here by Liberals. Billions would be saved and more jobs would be available to Americans and those that immigrate here legally. It just seems so easy if Democrats weren't so power hungry at the expense of Americans.

The rich presently control our security of the person in our socio economic demographic position. They control the constitution and our social contracts.

Security of the person is everyone’s number one goal in life, and the rich control ours.

I think I would rather have my security of my person be in the hands of my government, than be in the hands of some rich person. They are strange and have forgotten their duty to those who are beneath them, demographically speaking.

I believe it to be a crime for a rich country to impose poverty onto its citizens. Gandhi ji and others voiced the same notion.

Our rich owners are abusing their power and I think that using a small % of their disposable income would solve many problems, --- that they have created, --- by poisoning our collective environments.

Thoughts?

Regards

DL
"The rich presently control our security of the person in our socio economic demographic position. They control the constitution and our social contracts."
Please explain this quote. The rich control my security? They control the constitution and my social contracts? Like, Huh?

"I think I would rather have my security of my person be in the hands of my government, than be in the hands of some rich person. "
Let's go poll the Venezuelans and see how they feel.

"I believe it to be a crime for a rich country to impose poverty onto its citizens."
And just how did I impose overty on anyone?

"
Our rich owners are abusing their power and I think that using a small % of their disposable income would solve many problems, --- that they have created, --- by poisoning our collective environments."
The rich owners are paying a great deal more that 1% of their disposable income to others through federal income tax, going to welfare, education, health care, housing, and military to ensure our safety,

Am I the first or in a long line of posters to tell you you are batshit crazy?

Funny.
Many of us benefit by the rich having disposable income.
Someone has to build all the luxury crap they want including high end housing.
The more they spend, the more I make.
Leading me to buy more with my extra income.

Penalizing success is rooted in envy.

Recognizing that the rich imposing poverty on the population of rich nations is immoral is key.

Do you not recognize that?

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards

DL
If you think America has poverty, you should get out more.

Better yet, what if the money spent on pointless, political witch hunts like the Mueller report is spent on Americans genuinely down in their luck. What if a wall was built on the Southern border and illegals weren't encouraged to come here by Liberals. Billions would be saved and more jobs would be available to Americans and those that immigrate here legally. It just seems so easy if Democrats weren't so power hungry at the expense of Americans.

Polarized garbage.

The issue is the economy, not your groundless fears and blind adherence to your right wing loonies.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards

DL
"The rich presently control our security of the person in our socio economic demographic position. They control the constitution and our social contracts."
Please explain this quote. The rich control my security? They control the constitution and my social contracts? Like, Huh?

"I think I would rather have my security of my person be in the hands of my government, than be in the hands of some rich person. "
Let's go poll the Venezuelans and see how they feel.

"I believe it to be a crime for a rich country to impose poverty onto its citizens."
And just how did I impose overty on anyone?

"
Our rich owners are abusing their power and I think that using a small % of their disposable income would solve many problems, --- that they have created, --- by poisoning our collective environments."
The rich owners are paying a great deal more that 1% of their disposable income to others through federal income tax, going to welfare, education, health care, housing, and military to ensure our safety,

Am I the first or in a long line of posters to tell you you are batshit crazy?

No. They do it with style though.

How the rich control our security and constitution is shown in these two links.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2

https://www.upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think?c=upw1&u=94acbbeb6bbd6d664157009a896e71b014efbf27

Connect the dots.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards

DL

No poverty in the U.S.

How stupid of you to think that.

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards

DL

No poverty in the U.S.

Regards
DL
You have no fucking idea what poverty is. Fat people with cars. flat screen TVs and Obamaphones are not impoverished by any standard, but yours

Thoughts?

Regards

DL

No poverty in the U.S.

Regards
DL
You have no fucking idea what poverty is. Fat people with cars. flat screen TVs and Obamaphones are not impoverished by any standard, but yours

Only fools ignore the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIxDK-tOIE

Regards
DL

Thoughts?

Regards

DL
dont you mean if they stole money from them???

the answer is no it wouldnt

If the Government decided to control the disposable income of the 1%; the 1% would find another country to live in.

I find it funny, and somewhat pathetic that the Left really believes that high income individuals will continue living in places where they are being financially abused by the Government.

The federal government already owns and controls 100% of our income and it alone sets the terms for which we may keep a certain percentage.

That said, we're 22 trillion dollars in debt and our dollar is worth precisely 4 cents.

Thoughts?

Regards

DL

Funny how governments that control the disposable of 100% are the world's poorest

Forum List

Back