SPLC: "Hate Groups Growing"

Mr. Nick, from the first page, was full of fail

If Mr Nick was a sandwich he'd be a fillet o'fail

Mr. Nick, from the first page, was full of fail

If Mr Nick was a sandwich he'd be a fillet o'fail

How many decades did the Democraps have the Grand Dragon Senator Robert Byrd inthe US Senate?

And you whine about a committee that had one for a few days?

What a load of hypocrisy.

What a shame WALL STREET can't figure out a way to monetize hate. They'd make a fortune packaging it for resale to their dupes.

No wait...some of them have already have figured out a way to turn hate into gold, haven't they?

They just like to call that turning hate into money system their invisible hand of the market.

What a shame WALL STREET can't figure out a way to monetize hate. They'd make a fortune packaging it for resale to their dupes.

No wait...some of them have already have figured out a way to turn hate into gold, haven't they?

They just like to call that turning hate into money system their invisible hand of the market.

Yep, they'd get stinking RICH off of all the Liberal hate for anything and everything Conservative...

Substantial revenue can be generated from peddling hate, as the SPLC well knows. Here's their complete Form 990 as required by IRS for tax-exempt non-profit organizations (here's a snapshot of salaries from the form). It includes a list of the schools and local governments that have signed on to disseminate their hate ("tolerance") propaganda. Total salaries exceed $4.5 million.

Exposing the SPLC Southern Poverty Law Center - Morris Dees hate groups crimes

markpotok2.png

Of course OWS is NOT on the list but the Tea Party is???

This is how progressives use the media to keep their brainwashed minions in line.

I suppose if you are opposed to progressive politics you're a "hate group" but if you use violence and intimidation to promote progressive politics you're not - you're a comrade.

Anti-government, hate groups growing: report - chicagotribune.com

‘Real News From The Blaze’: Why Is Occupy Wall Street Left Off List of Hate Groups…That Includes the Tea Party? | Video | TheBlaze.com

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a neoMarxist hate group.
Nonsense.

Not nonsense at all. They are neoMarxist to the core and do what they can to attack rightwing extremism while ignoring leftwing extremism, of which they are part due to being neoMarxists.

Unfortunately Obama has had Homeland Security reference them on domestic terrorism.
I find nothing "unfortunate" about that.

Your inability to find anything doesnt prove anything more than that you are a dullard.

Nonsense.

I find nothing "unfortunate" about that.

The SPLC IS A HATE GROUP....

They hate white males and their objective is communism....

You see I'm a member of a hate group IN THEIR MINDS because I support the constitution - ideas that get in their totalitarian way...

Can anyone say "RED FLAG"????

OH MY GOD! Nick said 'White man'!

That is like racism or something bad, really really bad.

/s

You are so full of bullshit.

The SPLC IS A HATE GROUP....

They hate white males and their objective is communism....

You see I'm a member of a hate group IN THEIR MINDS because I support the constitution - ideas that get in their totalitarian way...

Can anyone accept reality???

Funny how when a minority cries racism you coddle the person but when a white guy does it it's a "red flag."

It shows how fucked up your priorities are and how much you have been brainwashed..

But let me guess - minorities and progressives cant be racist right???

Anti-white racists have been playing both sides of the race coin for decades now.

Until recently no one would ever voice anything aboutit.

Obama has done white people a big favor when he got elected.

Can anyone accept reality???

Funny how when a minority cries racism you coddle the person but when a white guy does it it's a "red flag."

It shows how fucked up your priorities are and how much you have been brainwashed..

But let me guess - minorities and progressives cant be racist right???

Who have I "coddled"? When a Minority cries racism... I look at the situation and decide for my fucking self.

Minorities and progressives CAN be racist. Funny though... how your Mantra of "We are a Republic, not a Democracy" is due to the belief that a Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner, but when it comes to things like religion and race... the only perspective your side wants to acknowledge is the MAJORITY(Christianity and Caucasian).

That is a fucking lie.

Why dont you get sojme facts and not fall back on slander constantly?

and another RED FLAG....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh fuck off..

It's those idiots fault for not knowing how to spell a simple word like "dream."

Of course you're all sympathetic to idiocy if the skin color is correct....

If a "redneck" holds a fucking misspelled sign - or even a sign you don't agree with politically - he/she is a racist tea party member, however if someone with dark skin cant spell a simple fucking word like "dream" you get all sympathetic....

Yeah I guess your big ass government failed those idiots eh??

They can't even spell a fucking word a first grader could spell, yet pro government assholes such as yourself champion teachers, teachers unions and our fantastic government, meanwhile those who DID IN FACT LEARN how to spell simple words are systematically discriminated against. Hell even successful blacks who "talk white" are targeted as "uncle toms."

How are they discriminated against? BTW.... is this you?

6a00d83451bb2969e20120a7b24c2f970b-800wi

No, that dude is a Democrat plant trying to stink up the place with his faux racist bullshit.

thanks Auto.... more right wing extremism.... that's the Westboro Baptist Church, you do know that, right?

The WBC is a fucking cult dummy (the majority of which is concocted of their own family)..

You think their beliefs are mainstream??

They have like 40 members...

So are the blind beliefs of the Limbaughians, Beckians and Koch Suckers like you.

You think only 40 people listen to Limbaugh and they are all in the same family?

Dear God, you are a one seriously stupid POS.

He probably didn't read it...just assumed.

:lol:

Once again the progressive idiot speaks..

Go read their list dummy - included is THE TEA PARTY in which the SPLC calls a "militia" or "patriot group"..

This is what you get when you type "tea party" into the SPLC web site.

Active

They're all considered "radical hate groups" by the SPLC..

I will say that while I have supported and applauded the efforts of the SPLC, they are shooting themselves in the foot by making sweeping classifications about "hate groups" with some of the groups they have listed on their listing. This really is a disservice in my opinion because it's like "crying wolf".

Very true.

Shit, PO, you got this one right!

Hell, that is a win streak of one for you, lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back