SPLC: "Hate Groups Growing"

Yeah... there's evidence of extremism everywhere... the only difference is that your side Supports it... Reasonable people don't

"reasonable people"

:lol:

I'm sure what I find "reasonable" and what you do are drastically different.

BTW "no fair" isn't a reason and it's not a reasonable reason...

Can you reason with that dummy?

The SPLC is a well-known racist hate group. So don't get too worked up over anything they claim.

Stupid Left-Bots have over-used the terms 'Racist' & 'Hate' so much. They now hold no significant meaning. If you disagree with the Left, that automatically qualifies you for the labels 'Racist' & 'Hate.' It's just a 'Boy who cried Wolf' scenario at this point. You just can't take the Left-Bots seriously. So wear their labels as badges of honor and laugh your ass off at em. That's what i do. :)

Absolutely...

Anyone who doesn't submit to the leftist idea is nothing more than a "hate monger racist, old white man and wants to see old progressives die."

I wonder how much longer they can stomp their feet and cry bullshit??

It's quite clear progressives haven't emotionally matured past the age of 16 (at max)...

Their whole message is: "give me what I want, believe what I believe and if you don't you're a cruel racist bigot who hates me."

It's fucking disgusting...

The SPLC didn't say anything about the "tea parties". The article you linked is about the Patriot/militia movement.

Yeah, I thought I must have missed it too.
It's not hard to find it. Go to the link for the list (provided numerous times in the thread), hit control-f, search for "tea party" without the quotes, and you'll find them. Two regional groups.

Then look for ANY occupy group - you know, the ones with the anti-semites and hundreds of arrests for violence and property damage and seizure - and see what you find.

The SPLC is a well-known racist hate group. So don't get too worked up over anything they claim.

I'm not....

It is just funny seeing the idiot progressives call the tea party a "racist hate group" for 4 years and then having the SPLC say the same, while progressives go into denial mode (for a reason unknown to me).

He probably didn't read it...just assumed.

Once again the progressive idiot speaks..

Go read their list dummy - included is THE TEA PARTY in which the SPLC calls a "militia" or "patriot group"..

This is what you get when you type "tea party" into the SPLC web site.

Active

They're all considered "radical hate groups" by the SPLC..

I will say that while I have supported and applauded the efforts of the SPLC, they are shooting themselves in the foot by making sweeping classifications about "hate groups" with some of the groups they have listed on their listing. This really is a disservice in my opinion because it's like "crying wolf".

Wow... I scrolled all the way through it and didn't see one mention of the tea party on the list you provided.

I also saw no mention of the words "radical hate groups". I saw the following:

The Southern Poverty Law Center identified 1274 anti-government “Patriot” groups that were active in 2011. Of these groups, 334 were militias, marked with an asterisk, and the remainder includes “common-law” courts, publishers, ministries and citizens’ groups.

Generally, Patriot groups define themselves as opposed to the “New World Order,” engage in groundless conspiracy theorizing, or advocate or adhere to extreme antigovernment doctrines. Listing here does not imply that the groups themselves advocate or engage in violence or other criminal activities, or are racist.

The list was compiled from field reports, Patriot publications, the Internet, law enforcement sources and news reports. Groups are identified by the city, county or region where they are located

Good catch!

The SPLC didn't say anything about the "tea parties". The article you linked is about the Patriot/militia movement.

Yeah, I thought I must have missed it too.
It's not hard to find it. Go to the link for the list (provided numerous times in the thread), hit control-f, search for "tea party" without the quotes, and you'll find them. Two regional groups.

Then look for ANY occupy group - you know, the ones with the anti-semites and hundreds of arrests for violence and property damage and seizure - and see what you find.

That is too difficult of a task for progressives, not to mention the few progressives who could manage would end up being like vampires in sunlight...

The Constitution Party is not the Tea Party.

The fuck its not... There is no "constitution party" that a pseudonym the SPLC just made up to group libertarians and tea party members together..

It is blatantly clear they labeled the "tea party" as the constitution party on that list - not to mention specifically named Tea Party chapters as "Tea Party".

You can tell that by location they give, which happens to hold a libertarian or tea party chapter in every community listed.

Wrong. A Constitution Party candidate was just interviewed this week on our local talk radio show WNIS 790 Norfolk Va, by Tony Macrini.

The fuck its not... There is no "constitution party" that a pseudonym the SPLC just made up to group libertarians and tea party members together..
Constitution Party National Political Headquarters
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_Party_(United_States)

Since the Constitution Party existed long before there ever was a "tea party", I think you might be a little off.

You can tell that by location they give, which happens to hold a libertarian or tea party chapter in every community listed.
There's a "tea party" or a "libertarian party" chapter EVERYWHERE in this country.

They're libertarians dummy...

No there is NOT a tea party/libertarian chapter EVERYWHERE in this country - believe me I would know because I belong to them... There are one of each within a 100 mile radius of where I live.

Yeah, I'm sure somewhere in the US there is a libertarian group that calls themselves "constitution party" just like 75% of states have a town called "Springfield."

You act like what people are called (or call themselves) is somehow more relevant than the ideas they hold...

Then why aren't they just part of the Libertarian Party? I think you need to research the Constitution Party, they have a religious component to them if i am not mistaken.

Watching hate groups calling others 'hate groups', is pretty fun entertainment. The SPLC is a joke.

Go read their list dummy - included is THE TEA PARTY in which the SPLC calls a "militia" or "patriot group"..

Active

I will say that while I have supported and applauded the efforts of the SPLC, they are shooting themselves in the foot by making sweeping classifications about "hate groups" with some of the groups they have listed on their listing. This really is a disservice in my opinion because it's like "crying wolf".

It's more like opening a septic tank and claiming it smells like roses...

They're labeling those who embrace our constitution as "hate groups."

The SPLC intent is nefarious, tyrannical and evil.

Active

Yup. I agree. IMO, they have marginalized themselves with this.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a neoMarxist hate group.
Nonsense.

Unfortunately Obama has had Homeland Security reference them on domestic terrorism.
I find nothing "unfortunate" about that.

The SPLC IS A HATE GROUP....

They hate white males and their objective is communism....

You see I'm a member of a hate group IN THEIR MINDS because I support the constitution - ideas that get in their totalitarian way...

Isn't Morris Dees a WHITE MALE? :lol:

Nonsense.

I find nothing "unfortunate" about that.

You see I'm a member of a hate group IN THEIR MINDS because I support the constitution - ideas that get in their totalitarian way...

There is no shortage of white males who pathologically loathe themselves in the United States (and elsewhere).

There is no shortage of white males who pathologically loathe themselves in the United States (and elsewhere).

They're called dumb White Liberals.

Yes the fucking did - they released a fucking list dummy...

An extremely partisan list - a list which that the violent OWS movement didn't even make.

Apparently today those who embrace the constitution, Bill of Rights and classical liberalism are all extremist wackos to the left.
You forgot one.....​

....those who VOTE REPUBLICAN.

patriot_graph_0.jpg

:eusa_eh:

The SPLC is a Hate Group itself. So why should anyone care what it says?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back