SPLC: "Hate Groups Growing"

Besides, in what universe is embracing and defending the constitution a bad thing??

"constitution party (tea party libertarians)" are a radical hate group???

Besides, in what universe is embracing and defending the constitution a bad thing??

Well... if You are a shining example of these citizens? I'm concerned, to say the least.

and another RED FLAG....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh fuck off..

It's those idiots fault for not knowing how to spell a simple word like "dream."

Of course you're all sympathetic to idiocy if the skin color is correct....

If a "redneck" holds a fucking misspelled sign - or even a sign you don't agree with politically - he/she is a racist tea party member, however if someone with dark skin cant spell a simple fucking word like "dream" you get all sympathetic....

Yeah I guess your big ass government failed those idiots eh??

They can't even spell a fucking word a first grader could spell, yet pro government assholes such as yourself champion teachers, teachers unions and our fantastic government, meanwhile those who DID IN FACT LEARN how to spell simple words are systematically discriminated against. Hell even successful blacks who "talk white" are targeted as "uncle toms."

How are they discriminated against? BTW.... is this you?

6a00d83451bb2969e20120a7b24c2f970b-800wi

Considering my avatar - does it look like me??

Besides, who says that's tea party? not to mention at least that sign phonetically makes sense..

Not to mention that is TOTALLY PHOTOCHOPPED...

You can clearly see where it was cut from another photo and chopped into the picture.

That is epic deception right there..

Last edited:
and another RED FLAG....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh fuck off..

It's those idiots fault for not knowing how to spell a simple word like "dream."

If a "redneck" holds a fucking misspelled sign - or even a sign you don't agree with politically - he/she is a racist tea party member, however if someone with dark skin cant spell a simple fucking word like "dream" you get all sympathetic....

They can't even spell a fucking word a first grader could spell, yet pro government assholes such as yourself champion teachers, teachers unions and our fantastic government, meanwhile those who DID IN FACT LEARN how to spell simple words are systematically discriminated against. Hell even successful blacks who "talk white" are targeted as "uncle toms."

Tit for tat Huh?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4342-thumbnail-aspx.jpg

Of course OWS is NOT on the list but the Tea Party is???

This is how progressives use the media to keep their brainwashed minions in line.

I suppose if you are opposed to progressive politics you're a "hate group" but if you use violence and intimidation to promote progressive politics you're not - you're a comrade.

Anti-government, hate groups growing: report - chicagotribune.com

‘Real News From The Blaze’: Why Is Occupy Wall Street Left Off List of Hate Groups…That Includes the Tea Party? | Video | TheBlaze.com

I am one of those who refuses to trust the federal government.

Maybe Bam Bam will have me iced.

Democrats just passed NDAA to take you off the street without due process.

F in repubs supported the move.

not if you're an American Citizen... due process applies. Unless you are going to go all BigReb1775(or whatever the hell his nick is) on us.

I am one of those who refuses to trust the federal government.

Maybe Bam Bam will have me iced.

Democrats just passed NDAA to take you off the street without due process.

F in repubs supported the move.

not if you're an American Citizen... due process applies. Unless you are going to go all BigReb1775(or whatever the hell his nick is) on us.

Sorry your BS doesnt wash.

NDAA allows citizens to be picked up and held without charge.

:lol:

I'll call you whatever the fuck I want...

You didn't beat anything...

Riddle me this ponyboy - did or did not the SPLC SPECIFICALLY NAME THE TEA PARTY ON THEIR LIST OF "HATE GROUPS" BY NAME??? YES OR NO???

Lets see how cognitive and aware you are dummy..

Bonus question:

Have progressives NOT been calling the Tea Party a "hate group" for the last 4 fucking years??

sorry.... missed your latest drug fueled rant....

They mentioned TWO chapters of the Tea Party. Perhaps all chapters of the Tea Party are not equal... perhaps those chapters' actions qualified them for the list.

But yeah... keep vomiting...that's the way scavengers and other carrion eaters like vultures keep from getting diseased and dying...
And the rampant anti-senitism and violence in the OWS didn't.

Rampant? Liar.

Besides, I love how progressives for FOUR FUCKING YEARS have called the Tea Party a "racist hate group" now the SPLC is calling the Tea Party a hate group and progressives are calling bullshit???

It's seriously fucking retarded...

At least the progressive media is saying "see I told you so" like the partisan hacks they are.

No progressive USMB users are calling "bullshit."

swearwords.jpg

Oh fuck off..

Tit for tat Huh?

thanks Auto.... more right wing extremism.... that's the Westboro Baptist Church, you do know that, right?

Well... if You are a shining example of these citizens? I'm concerned, to say the least.

Of course you're concerned - you're a tyrant progressive...

I'm a threat to your 1984 "if we all cant be happy we can all be miserable" utopia..

Oh fuck off..

Tit for tat Huh?

Yup.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Y9CARUwio]Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest [CLEAN VERSION] - YouTube[/ame]

No hate here; no sir:

dems.jpg

No hate from the left in the past, either. Nope. None at all.

saveearthkillbush.jpg

Bush_is_the_disease.jpg

bombwh.jpg

bush_hitler-1.jpg

imheretokillbushsmall.jpg

Just for example.

Yeah... there's evidence of extremism everywhere... the only difference is that your side Supports it... Reasonable people don't

Yeah... there's evidence of extremism everywhere... the only difference is that your side Supports it... Reasonable people don't

Well to YOU and the SPLC our Bill of Rights is "extremism" and anyone who supports such a document is an "extremist hate group."

Stupid Left-Bots have over-used the terms 'Racist' & 'Hate' so much. They now hold no significant meaning. If you disagree with the Left, that automatically qualifies you for the labels 'Racist' & 'Hate.' It's just a 'Boy who cried Wolf' scenario at this point. You just can't take the Left-Bots seriously. So wear their labels as badges of honor and laugh your ass off at em. That's what i do. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back