Spiritual, Emotional Cripples, Agents:Do Not Know What An Idiot is

So exactly WHY is it that the dictionary does not provide the root definition relating to the word "idiot"? WHY?

WHY?

The agents did not know the root meaning and origin. They sourced dictionarys, those did not have it either.

How did this happen? Is this a part of the "dumbing down"?

So exactly WHY is it that the dictionary does not provide the root definition relating to the word "idiot"? WHY?

WHY?

The agents did not know the root meaning and origin. They sourced dictionarys, those did not have it either.

HOLY SHIT!!! Now there's a conspiracy with the dictionary?:lol::lol: You're a fucking IDIOT!!!:cuckoo:

Okay, I agree. A conspiracy of the dumbing down to remove recognition of the "Id", which of course was heavily used in mind control of MKultra.

CIA and Behavior Control Research

However, an idiot would never recognize that the "Id" is in control and I do this quite rationally refering to authority of psychology. So it is illogical that I would be an idiot. You might not be either, depending on whether or not you can realize that hyperamnesia is a sign of complete control of the conscious mind by the "Id", as is recognized here in experiences with hypnotized persons.

Below, "hypnotized people indignently deny being hypnotized". Or, "Idiots".
emomem176.jpeg

Okay, I agree. A conspiracy of the dumbing down to remove recognition of the "Id", which of course was heavily used in mind control of MKultra.

CIA and Behavior Control Research

However, an idiot would never recognize that the "Id" is in control and I do this quite rationally refering to authority of psychology. So it is illogical that I would be an idiot. You might not be either, depending on whether or not you can realize that hyperamnesia is a sign of complete control of the conscious mind by the "Id", as is recognized here in experiences with hypnotized persons.

Below, "hypnotized people indignently deny being hypnotized". Or, "Idiots".
emomem176.jpeg

Jesus fucking Christ, you cannot be serious with this bullshit. Get a fucking grip dude. You shouldnt be so concerned about the idiot part of you. You should be far more concerned with your grip on reality.

WHY?

HOLY SHIT!!! Now there's a conspiracy with the dictionary?:lol::lol: You're a fucking IDIOT!!!:cuckoo:
everything is a conspiracy with this moron
he believes he was hypnotized by a native American who "blinked aggressively" at him

:lol:

Hey moron in the hat,sure wish i could be there when you the hypocrite,bring down that negative karma you agents are bringing down on yourselves participating in this coverup.hope all that money they are paying you agents is worth it when in the future,this karma you are bringing down on yourselves,comes back to haunt you and you start experincing the major negative effects you will receive in later years.hope all that money is worth if for all the troubles you will be having in future years.

1) How am I participating in a cover-up by pointing out that Goof-0-phera is an imbecile for his concrete core fantasy?

2) I've asked before, who is paying people to point out that he is an imbecile. I'm doing it for free now, but I wouldn't mind having some extra cash.

3) Exactly who am I an agent for? Name the specific agency, not some nebulous "they", "them" or "the shadow government"

Come join the War on Christmas.

We offer competitive pay and an attractive package of benefits

War+on+Christmas+%233.jpg

Hey moron in the hat,sure wish i could be there when you the hypocrite,bring down that negative karma you agents are bringing down on yourselves participating in this coverup.hope all that money they are paying you agents is worth it when in the future,this karma you are bringing down on yourselves,comes back to haunt you and you start experincing the major negative effects you will receive in later years.hope all that money is worth if for all the troubles you will be having in future years.

1) How am I participating in a cover-up by pointing out that Goof-0-phera is an imbecile for his concrete core fantasy?

2) I've asked before, who is paying people to point out that he is an imbecile. I'm doing it for free now, but I wouldn't mind having some extra cash.

3) Exactly who am I an agent for? Name the specific agency, not some nebulous "they", "them" or "the shadow government"

And cookies. Don't forget the cookies.

And cookies. Don't forget the cookies.

palin_2Bcookie.jpg

Forum List

Back