Spike Lee: Obama will demolish Romney in the debates

which party hates government?

He shot a dem and was talking about the Obama run government as well as rambled about us needing to be on the gold standard.

He also lived in a state that was insane with gun and violent talk about the right wanting to use second amendment solutions to not winning elections

Will Obama be allowed to use his teleprompter in the debates?

He won't need it..

Romney isn't very good talking about policy, unless it has something to do with business. Then he becomes a CEO..and I would say he's pretty knowledgable.

Government isn't a business..and boilerplate about foreign or domestic policy isn't going to cut it.

And as far as "zingers" go..he was terrible. The only reason he's the republican choice..is because he had more money. Paul, Gingrich, Huntsman and Santorum did much better in the republican debates then Romney. He beat Bachmann and Perry..but who couldn't?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9S2daN0Kn8]Mitt Romney bragging about getting government money in 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

Let's see him defend his plans lol

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

his ACTUAL plan Frankie?.....is this your interpretation Frankie?....or did Pelosi or Dean tell you this?....

You really need to edumacate yourself...

A 22-year-old woman in Arizona, Caitie Parker, claimed on her Twitter feed that she went to high school and college with the gunman, and was in a band with him. She described his politics in the past as "left wing, quite liberal, & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy." She also described him as having a lot of friends "until he got alcohol poisoning in '06" and dropped out of school. "Mainly loner very philosophical."

Parker described the gunman meeting Rep. Gabrielle Giffords previously: "He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was 'stupid & unintelligent.'"

"I can't trust the current government," and "I'm a sleepwalker," Jared Lee Loughner proclaimed in an Internet video before the shooting of a federal judge, congresswoman and others on Saturday in Tucson.

His rambling videos had already caused him trouble at school, scaring his community college into suspending him in September.

Loughner: I can't trust this government - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

I thought I'd quote a Left Wing source for you.

And?

My point stands, Loughner was/is a Lefty.

Yeah..a "lefty" that shot democrats and egged on by Palin.

Maybe democrats aren't as far left as you believe or maybe extremists, left or right..flock together. Or maybe he wasn't a lefty at all at the time of the shooting. Reagan was once a Democrat..till he wasn't.

It was a commie that shot Kennedy..after the birchers called him a commie manchurian candidate that took orders from the pope.

Kennedy wasn't a commie. He was a liberal.

Last edited:
I didn't move anything.

You posted something that was patently untrue.

I posted to the best of my knowledge. Don't be a wanker and make it anything more than that. I know from articles I had read prior that she was incapable of doing her job and that Dems were not allowing for a special election. For pretty much all of her term, Dems allowed for an entire district to have no representation.

Previous articles I had read, stated that there may never be a special election and certainly Dems had made no case for it b/c they were running out the clock. Apparently (due to politics) the wheels finally spun in motion. That doesn't prove that Dems have values. It shows that they wanted to avoid the talking point that they never allowed for a special election. But they can't avoid the reality that they allowed thousands of people to no longer be represented b/c they were playing politics.

Not being a "wanker". I think the "wanker" thing here is jumping on a "special election".

Like I posted previously..when Reagan was shot..no Democrat was talking about replacing him.

Giffords? Seems alot of you folks were like..well she can't do her job..time to get a Republican in there.

Classy..man..classy.
Sallow Reagan was not shot in the head and he was only laid up a couple weeks....big difference.....

Pubs in congress won't let Dems do anything anyway...

are you going to cry now?.....:eusa_eh:

Are you ever going to place the country over your fucking cheating assed party?

are you?.....and my party dont cheat.....people like you wont give them a chance to cheat because you keep voting for the same assholes every fucking Election....who cheat the fuck out of you but your to goddamned stupid to realize that....

Forum List

Back