Spike Lee......A Racist Living A Life Of Slavery *In His Mind* 24/7

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Spike Lee is a racist.
He can't seem to let go of slavery.
Even though he had notes he stumbled worse than Nazi Pelosi through this silly acceptance speech:

the_oscars_-_spike_ledd_-_08_01_27_pm.jpg
"Then there was Spike Lee. Charlie Wachtel, David Rabinowitz, Kevin Willmott, and Spike Lee won the award for Best Adapted Screenplay for BlacKkKlansman and Lee took the opportunity to launch into a political speech by tying together today’s date, month and year as it relates to history. It was as rambling and odd as that sounds. Mostly it gave Lee a chance to remind everyone to “Do the right thing” when it comes to the presidential election in 2020.

Spike Lee: I want to thank Tanya, The word today is irony. The date, the 24th. The month, February, which also happens to be the shortest month of the year. Which also happens to be Black History Month. The year, 2019. The year, 1619. History, herstory. 1619, 2019. 400 years, our ancestors were stolen from Africa and enslaved. They worked the land from morning to night. My grandmothers, who lived 100 years young, a college graduate even though her mother was a slave. My grandmother, who saved 50 years of social security checks to put me through college. She called me Spiky Poo. She put me through film school. NYU! Before the world tonight I give praise to my ancestors who built our country, along with the genocide of our native people. We all connect with ancestors, to regain our humanity. It will be a powerful moment. The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let's all mobilize, let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing!"

Spike Lee is a racist.
Even though he had notes he stumbled worse than Nazi Pelosi through this silly acceptance speech:

"Then there was Spike Lee. Charlie Wachtel, David Rabinowitz, Kevin Willmott, and Spike Lee won the award for Best Adapted Screenplay for BlacKkKlansman and Lee took the opportunity to launch into a political speech by tying together today’s date, month and year as it relates to history. It was as rambling and odd as that sounds. Mostly it gave Lee a chance to remind everyone to “Do the right thing” when it comes to the presidential election in 2020.

Spike Lee: I want to thank Tanya, The word today is irony. The date, the 24th. The month, February, which also happens to be the shortest month of the year. Which also happens to be Black History Month. The year, 2019. The year, 1619. History, herstory. 1619, 2019. 400 years, our ancestors were stolen from Africa and enslaved. They worked the land from morning to night. My grandmothers, who lived 100 years young, a college graduate even though her mother was a slave. My grandmother, who saved 50 years of social security checks to put me through college. She called me Spiky Poo. She put me through film school. NYU! Before the world tonight I give praise to my ancestors who built our country, along with the genocide of our native people. We all connect with ancestors, to regain our humanity. It will be a powerful moment. The 2020 presidential election is around the corner. Let's all mobilize, let's all be on the right side of history. Make the moral choice between love versus hate. Let's do the right thing!"

The show was going ok to this point. Cant control himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spike Lee is a racist.

Just imagine a person who spends all of his time thinking about whipping slaves ala ROOTS.....only he's a black guy.......that's Spike Lee.

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Look like you have a victim complex.
Joe nailed it.

The black man who had just won an award for writing is illiterate?

So....orange is the new black?

Spike Lee is a racist.

It gives me great pleasure to see politically extreme retards clutch their pearls whenever someone in Hollywood makes a comment that makes them feel slighted in some way. For a group of nutwits that scream how much they hate the institution of Hollywood, they are literally obsessed with it. I love to see them wallow in their pathetic misery. MORE OF THIS PLEASE!!

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

Even the Orange Virus felt slighted so much so he shit out another of his dumb fuck tweets about it. I swear, It makes my day even brighter.

Spike Lee is a racist.

Just imagine a person who spends all of his time thinking about whipping slaves ala ROOTS.....only he's a black guy.......that's Spike Lee.

That sums it up He is a big ass.

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

Playing dumb, are we???

Well, you must not be playing if you think that the 2020 election isn't about Trump....stupid motherfucker.

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

Even the Orange Virus felt slighted so much so he shit out another of his dumb fuck tweets about it. I swear, It makes my day even brighter.

He spotted the obvious.
Spike Lee sounded retarded when he was reading that crap.

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

He spotted the obvious.

That's nice. I don't really watch that shit.

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

He spotted the obvious.

Maybe you need to watch it before you comment on something in the future then....

Spike Lee is a racist.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

He spotted the obvious.

Maybe you need to watch it before you comment on something in the future then....

I don't because It's unimportant Hollywood worship and I can assume you're a reasonably functional adult, so you know this already. Get a fucking life, snowflake.

mgr3q275ati21.jpg

Joe nailed it.

He spotted the obvious.

I don't because It's unimportant Hollywood worship and I can assume you're a reasonably functional adult, so you know this already. Get a fucking life, snowflake.
Liberals are Snowflakes not moderates like myself.
And if you don't know what you're talking about, how about shutting the fuck up.

He spotted the obvious.

And if you don't know what you're talking about, how about shutting the fuck up.

I suppose you forgot, since you must live in some sort of a political hive mind, that this is a free country. Sorry for your loss.

He spotted the obvious.

I suppose you forgot, since you must live in some sort of a political hive mind, that this is a free country. Sorry for your loss.
Yes.....and you're free to be ignorant.
However, it doesn't give you the right to your own set of facts.
If you wanna be an asshole and tell people they're wrong, first know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back