Spicy Mustardgate: Sean Hannity's douchebaggery continued

LOL ... the article is actually funny. So, any bets on when real issues will be popular again?

Real issues might be popular again when the MSM gets over their crush on Obama and decides to out what's really going on in Washington rather than publishing stories about Obama sneaking out for a burger or getting romantic with Michelle and such.

So you depend on the media and news to give you all the "facts"? Sorry, but that's just an excuse. :razz:

I hate main stream anything, and media is only good for entertainment purposes anyway. When I want facts I try to get close to the source, or as close as I can. Just right now I am stuck on censorship ... so bleh!

Uh..excuse me but how exactly did you get THAT out of what I said?
That being said, the media, whether you like them are not, are critical to the disemmination of information to the majority of the nation. Those of us that spend time on political message boards and blogs searching for truth tend to be a minority portion of the population. Most people's information comes from news blurbs they see during American Idol commercials and the front page of whatever browser they use. How did you think Obama became POTUS anyway?

cracks me up how much attention the left pays attention to conservative talk show hosts...

Why does it surprise you? They're the leaders of your party.

Michael Steele, and big wig Repubican Congressman go on bended knee to seek Boss Limbaugh's approval and forgiveness.

that is like saying overbite and maddow are your leaders....

when you have something intelligent to say, let me know. thanks!

Real issues might be popular again when the MSM gets over their crush on Obama and decides to out what's really going on in Washington rather than publishing stories about Obama sneaking out for a burger or getting romantic with Michelle and such.

So you depend on the media and news to give you all the "facts"? Sorry, but that's just an excuse. :razz:

I hate main stream anything, and media is only good for entertainment purposes anyway. When I want facts I try to get close to the source, or as close as I can. Just right now I am stuck on censorship ... so bleh!

That being said, the media, whether you like them are not, are critical to the disemmination of information to the majority of the nation. Those of us that spend time on political message boards and blogs searching for truth tend to be a minority portion of the population. Most people's information comes from news blurbs they see during American Idol commercials and the front page of whatever browser they use. How did you think Obama became POTUS anyway?

Well the why the hell do you care about what the media says? It's all hype, I know this, apparently you got the memo to. The problem isn't what the media says or does, the problem is people put way too much importance on it as a reliable source. News flash, all the media cares about is ratings, whatever is the popular topic and angle, that's what they pick to broadcast or print. Those who do get their info from the media aren't worth the gray matter.

Oh, mentioning that False God show won't win points, I hate that shit, it's pure unadulterated garbage.

If you said that at the Hannity website, your post would be deleted within seconds and you would be banned for contempt of host. Seriously.
They must be douches as well, Xoxtoi mentioned that site banned him for no reason.

Sounds like a place I would hate. I like saying what i want.

Well the why the hell do you care about what the media says? It's all hype, I know this, apparently you got the memo to. The problem isn't what the media says or does, the problem is people put way too much importance on it as a reliable source. News flash, all the media cares about is ratings, whatever is the popular topic and angle, that's what they pick to broadcast or print. Those who do get their info from the media aren't worth the gray matter.

Oh, mentioning that False God show won't win points, I hate that shit, it's pure unadulterated garbage.

The reason to care what the media says is that those who get their news from MSM get the same vote that informed people do.

Some Donkey said:
The reason to care what the media says is that those who get their news from MSM get the same vote that informed people do.

It's funny that this guy thinks he's informed. :lol:

Some Donkey said:

Bless your heart, a little reading comprehension seems to be lacking on your part. Now where in my post did I claim or even imply that I was informed? You shouldn't assume lest someone mistake you for your avatar.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Upgraded to Jackass said:
Some Donkey said:

Bless your heart, a little reading comprehension seems to be lacking on your part. Now where in my post did I claim or even imply that I was informed? You shouldn't assume lest someone mistake you for your avatar.

If you thought that was funny, check out how he claims to not understand his own thinly veiled implication :lol:

:thup:

cracks me up how much attention the left pays attention to conservative talk show hosts...

Why does it surprise you? They're the leaders of your party.

Michael Steele, and big wig Repubican Congressman go on bended knee to seek Boss Limbaugh's approval and forgiveness.

that is like saying overbite and maddow are your leaders....

when you have something intelligent to say, let me know. thanks!
then he wouldnt say anything
LOL

no shit
sean makes a joke about Obama and they go fucking nutz
:lol:

so what EXACTLY was the "joke"? If you tried that shit on stage you'd be booed offstage like Kramer. Instead, I think you silly bastards are dancing around the vitriolic pettiness from a guy who clearly has not been able to get it up since last november.

no shit
sean makes a joke about Obama and they go fucking nutz

so what EXACTLY was the "joke"? If you tried that shit on stage you'd be booed offstage like Kramer. Instead, I think you silly bastards are dancing around the vitriolic pettiness from a guy who clearly has not been able to get it up since last november.

psssssssst...hannity doesn't do stand up

You are being sillier than Sean here.
The guy is trying to seem, somehow, as not a disconnected from reality elitist, so he goes to a hamburger joint and asks for something that, ordinarily would not be there. Just showing he is twice as disconnected as we thought he was.

I mean, what is he going to do next, go to Skippers and ask for Beluga Caviar?

Go to the local package discount liquor store and ask for Chateu Rothchild Leffitte'67?

The guy is trying to seem, somehow, as not a disconnected from reality elitist, so he goes to a hamburger joint and asks for something that, ordinarily would not be there. Just showing he is twice as disconnected as we thought he was.

Go to the local package discount liquor store and ask for Chateu Rothchild Leffitte'67?

Wow ... um ... babbling again. There is a reason this is a non-issue and you pointed out why some morons want to think it is. I can find "spicy mustard" in a TON of burger joints around here. All of our hotdog stands carry it ... and trust me, Seattle isn't an elitist city. Hate to shatter your tiny little world view, but your one tiny town is not the whole country. Hell, you can probably get road side caviar in some states. Sheesh, you are as bad as Sean.

Wow ... um ... babbling again. There is a reason this is a non-issue and you pointed out why some morons want to think it is. I can find "spicy mustard" in a TON of burger joints around here. All of our hotdog stands carry it ... and trust me, Seattle isn't an elitist city. Hate to shatter your tiny little world view, but your one tiny town is not the whole country. Hell, you can probably get road side caviar in some states. Sheesh, you are as bad as Sean.
LOL
you're in Seatle, of course you would

It's a good thing Obama didn't order a latte with skim milk instead of a coffee. We'd have a revolution on our hands!
i find it more amusing that so many libs get their panties in a bunch over a joke

Forum List

Back