Spicy Mustardgate: Sean Hannity's douchebaggery continued

He's bitching because BO likes spicey mustard?

What a douche hannity is.

If you said that at the Hannity website, your post would be deleted within seconds and you would be banned for contempt of host. Seriously.

Dontcha love censorship ... protecting the weak 24/7.

That is for sure. I think I've listened to Hannity maybe 2 times ever. I can't even stand the sound of his whiney voice.

If you said that at the Hannity website, your post would be deleted within seconds and you would be banned for contempt of host. Seriously.

That's because of Sean's deep commitment to fair and balanced coverage. And free speech, of course.

i guess i am now an elitest because i too use dijon

:cuckoo:

now if had put dijon on a chicago dog, we would have had to impeach him!!

i guess i am now an elitest because i too use dijon

We could tell that already from your username. What are you, some kind of middle eastern hippy? ;)

beverly beach oregon, not my pic, i lost many pics when my computer crashed a few years ago...

large_TR.yurt2.jpg

what happen to the waterboarding for cash?

Ron Reagan was making fun of this last night on his radio show.

Obama ordered well done, so Ron said, "should have ordered american cheese not swiss, but so far so good, medium well, ok, so he didn't order it stake tar tar...

And then the spicy mustard/dejaun. OH NO!!! That's french!!

LOL ... the article is actually funny. So, any bets on when real issues will be popular again?

Real issues might be popular again when the MSM gets over their crush on Obama and decides to out what's really going on in Washington rather than publishing stories about Obama sneaking out for a burger or getting romantic with Michelle and such.

I am of the learned opinion that, yes indeed, Hannity is a douchebag.

However, I kind of thought that segment was done somewhat in jest, wryly, somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

LOL ... the article is actually funny. So, any bets on when real issues will be popular again?

Real issues might be popular again when the MSM gets over their crush on Obama and decides to out what's really going on in Washington rather than publishing stories about Obama sneaking out for a burger or getting romantic with Michelle and such.

So you depend on the media and news to give you all the "facts"? Sorry, but that's just an excuse. :razz:

I hate main stream anything, and media is only good for entertainment purposes anyway. When I want facts I try to get close to the source, or as close as I can. Just right now I am stuck on censorship ... so bleh!

I am of the learned opinion that, yes indeed, Hannity is a douchebag.

However, I kind of thought that segment was done somewhat in jest, wryly, somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

I would love to give sean the benefit of the doubt if, at all, there were any comedy to it. It struck me as extremely petty. Hell, I wouldn't put ketchup on my burger if I were a starving man and it was the last peice of protien left on the earth. I also take my burgers med. rare so Ron Reagan's steak tar tart joke is actually funny.

Heaven forbid Hannity report "real news" instead of crying about MSM's infatuation with Obama. I'd hate to see what this sorry sack would say if he ever saw me put lea & perrins on a baked potato.

Dijion Derangement Synrdrome

Dijon Derangement Syndrome: Conservative media attack Obama for burger order | Media Matters for AmericaFollowing President Obama's May 5 visit to Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and Rush Limbaugh Show guest host Mark Steyn criticized Obama as an elitist because he ordered a burger with "spicy mustard" or "Dijon mustard." Hannity claimed that Obama ordered a "fancy burger" with a "very special condiment," while Steyn asserted Obama is trying "to enlighten us" through his order. Ingraham asked of Obama: "What kind of man orders a cheeseburger without ketchup but Dijon mustard? ... The guy orders a cheeseburger without ketchup? What is that?" In their discussions of Obama's burger order, Hannity, Ingraham, and Steyn all referenced a Grey Poupon commercial featuring actors portraying wealthy British men expressing desire for the mustard.

During the May 6 edition of his Fox News program, Hannity said: "[A]s you all know, President Obama is a real man of the people. And yesterday he dropped by a popular Virginia restaurant to grab a burger with his pal [Vice President] Joe [Biden]. Now, the Gateway Pundit blog pointed out that plain old ketchup, well, it didn't quite cut it for the president. Now take a look at him ordering his burger with a very special condiment. ... Dijon mustard? I think the president watched just a little bit too much television as a kid." Hannity then played a portion of a Grey Poupon commercial and commented, "I hope you enjoyed that fancy burger, Mr. President." In the May 5 post Hannity referenced, the Gateway Pundit wrote of Obama and Biden: "They're just two ordinary metrosexual guys going out for a burger ... Obama and Biden, two ordinary guys, go out for a sandwich and Obama asks for Dijon mustard at Joe's Hell Burger." The blog added: "I hear it's delish with arugula lettuce. Yum-Yum."

Forum List

Back