I posted a while back about how I thought my spell checker was retarded. Well it was. I was using the Opera browser. Recently I bought a new computer because my old one with win7 had all the usb drivers ruined by a failed install of the win10 free download, which imo is a sorry OS. No matter what I did, I could not reinstall the old drivers, as somehow I was now locked out of the admin account on my own computer. I tried everything to fix it and could not. Well, I was cleaning out some stuff in the garage I put there after we moved here and found my win7 cd! I forgot I had it! I reinstalled it over my old version, and am now using Firefox. The spell check now works reasonably well.USB ports work also. I don't know if it was the browser or windows doing it.