Spell check update.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I posted a while back about how I thought my spell checker was retarded. Well it was. I was using the Opera browser. Recently I bought a new computer because my old one with win7 had all the usb drivers ruined by a failed install of the win10 free download, which imo is a sorry OS. No matter what I did, I could not reinstall the old drivers, as somehow I was now locked out of the admin account on my own computer. I tried everything to fix it and could not. Well, I was cleaning out some stuff in the garage I put there after we moved here and found my win7 cd! I forgot I had it! I reinstalled it over my old version, and am now using Firefox. The spell check now works reasonably well.USB ports work also. I don't know if it was the browser or windows doing it.

Holy cow, Mike, you sound like a different person! What a diff functioning spell checker can do!

My version of it was apparently outsourced to a grade school in a small village in India, so I never use it.

• Banned
A new spell checker? How spelishal!
I don't know if it was new, or having to do with the browser, or windows, but before it was useless. And I know how to spell good, it's just I make a lot of typos because I'm old and my joints are messed up a little.

possum uses a dictionary...

... spelishally when he wants to spell sumpin' like...

... antidisestablishmentarianism.

Forum List

Back