Deleted Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
In 2015 I created the thread Who are the Israelis.403375/. There was already a thread called Who are the Palestinians so I thought I would create one for the Israelis to have a place to post people and events relative to Israel.

This was my first post to set the tone.

The other day this post was deleted because it lacked historical reference or something like that. This had nothing to do with the reason I created the thread.

Also I recently had several posts deleted from the Who are the Palestinians thread. I answered that question by posting some Palestinians. I don't remember what all was deleted but this is an example. I am confused as to what is exceptable.

In 2015 I created the thread Who are the Israelis.403375/. There was already a thread called Who are the Palestinians so I thought I would create one for the Israelis to have a place to post people and events relative to Israel.

This was my first post to set the tone.

The other day this post was deleted because it lacked historical reference or something like that. This had nothing to do with the reason I created the thread.

Also I recently had several posts deleted from the Who are the Palestinians thread. I answered that question by posting some Palestinians. I don't remember what all was deleted but this is an example. I am confused as to what is exceptable.

Best way to get an understanding of post deletions is to choose a couple mods and start a PM conversation with them. Your choice of course who you invite.

I will say generally, those 2 matching threads you refer to are NOT ABOUT the current era at all. It's a question of where and how HISTORICALLY the Jews and Palestinians lived in the Holy Land. So all those modern references to events in OUR lifetimes really don't answer the question of WHO they are. The question is what is their ancient historical connections to the land and WHEN they lived there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back