Speech raises concerns about Trump’s cognitive decline , as he claimed he beat Obama

A confused, bumbling Donald Trump, delivered a speech that has raised eyebrows to regarding his cognitive soundness.

The former President Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, but never even faced Barack Obama in an election. Yet he claimed to be Obama, and seemed confused and incoherent in other parts of his speech.

As Joe Biden faces criticism for the same problem, Trump‘s speech is the talk of the town this week:

It may not be so much cognitive decline, as it is Adderall abuse.

He also said Biden would lead us into WW II.

He did beat the brown turd Obammy, by taking out Hitlery Clinton even with the bogus Russian Dossier, paid for by the Hitlery campaign working with Obammy's FBI director James Comey the fucking traitor. Yes, you think Joe Biteme, has all his marbles, while the whole world laughs at him and you for being as stupid as Joe.

A confused, bumbling Donald Trump, delivered a speech that has raised eyebrows to regarding his cognitive soundness.

The former President Trump defeated Hillary Clinton, but never even faced Barack Obama in an election. Yet he claimed to be Obama, and seemed confused and incoherent in other parts of his speech.

As Joe Biden faces criticism for the same problem, Trump‘s speech is the talk of the town this week:

The Donald is the King of Comedy!

Trump has plugs too, genius

Sad little woowoo. If that's all you've got, it sure ain't much. Trump has a horrible comb-over, not hair plugs. I wish he's do this makeover instead:

Trump makeover.jpeg

... so you can move the goalposts again....
My apologies I know pointing out the shortcomings of Biden is upsetting to you. I have no interest in seeing Biden/Trump again in 2024 but that is probably going to be the case and if people on the left want to highlight Trumps issues I will be more than happy to highlight Bidens. Don't like that is your problem not mine so take it up with your therapist.

Yep. Trump had hair plugs when he was married to Ivana.... and scalp reduction.

Now do "Obama is Gay" and smoked crack with his hook up. That's an even better story.

Forum List

Back