Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Groan.:mad: Why am I not surprised? :eusa_whistle: She's already campaigning – just like her husband? I know the site is right=wing but it does link to an NBC Chicago site. Read for yourselves @ Prison Planet.com » Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

I can see it now - She barely takes the oath of office and begins to run for president - just like her husband. Then, when she's elected as POTUS by the multitude of low-information voters, she either submits her husband to SCOTUS or a Federal Appeals Court.

Think the left will dis this? :eek:

I doubt the queen bee would go for such a lowly office, it would be beneath her. If she runs it will be straight for the top.

Nobody really cares about the 1st lady's resume except when she decides to run for office and then it's open season. It seems that Michelle lost her law license in 1993 when she faced charges of extortion. Even in Chicago they draw the line at extortion. Will the mainstream media forgive and forget? You bet your ass(ets).

I think much of the center and the left are willing to put paid to the far right any way they can succeed.

Nobody really cares about the 1st lady's resume except when she decides to run for office and then it's open season. It seems that Michelle lost her law license in 1993 when she faced charges of extortion. Even in Chicago they draw the line at extortion. Will the mainstream media forgive and forget? You bet your ass(ets).

you have been misinformed.
snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

what do you really have against her? why the hate?

Before I give you a comprehensive, all inclusive and coherent reasonable answer, please tell me why your kind have such vitriolic hatred not only for Sarah Palin, but all her children, including the baby who was born with Down's Syndrome?

And while you are at it tell me why do you hate more than any conservative/Republican could ever hate the low class social climber obese hypocrite so-called First Lady, do you hate all - and I mean ALL - blacks who happen to be conservatives?

Or for that matter all the Log Cabin Republicans?

Democrats accusing others of hate is the height of hypocrisy.

Before I give you a comprehensive, all inclusive and coherent reasonable answer, please tell me why your kind have such vitriolic hatred not only for Sarah Palin, but all her children, including the baby who was born with Down's Syndrome?

And while you are at it tell me why do you hate more than any conservative/Republican could ever hate the low class social climber obese hypocrite so-called First Lady, do you hate all - and I mean ALL - blacks who happen to be conservatives?

you make an awful lot of assumptions about me.

Oh god HELP Us all !! Being first lady doesn't mean you are qualified for being a senator .. Plus didn't she get her law license revoked..

Groan.:mad: Why am I not surprised? :eusa_whistle: She's already campaigning – just like her husband? I know the site is right=wing but it does link to an NBC Chicago site. Read for yourselves @ Prison Planet.com » Speculation Builds on Michelle Obama Senate Run

I can see it now - She barely takes the oath of office and begins to run for president - just like her husband. Then, when she's elected as POTUS by the multitude of low-information voters, she either submits her husband to SCOTUS or a Federal Appeals Court.

The real question is 'Would she be a better Secretary of State than John Kerry'.

It is a tough question to answer. Do Syrian rebels like broccoli?

Looks good...

Hillary gets to be POTUS 2016-2024
Michelle gets eight years in the Senate and is POTUS 2024-2032

Who would have an issue with that?

you make an awful lot of assumptions about me.

I make no assumption about an insignificant nobody like you.

I ask questions of all people who obviously carry more hatred for Sarah Palin than those who have no use for Michelle Obama.

I think much of the center and the left are willing to put paid to the far right any way they can succeed.

I beg your pardon Jake - but WTF did you just TRY to say ?

laughing.gif

Looks good...

Hillary gets to be POTUS 2016-2024
Michelle gets eight years in the Senate and is POTUS 2024-2032

Who would have an issue with that?

You remind me of Jerry in the Seinfeld episode when Newman was hoping for a transfer to Hawaii and Jerry told him that Newman's dream of going to Hawaii was Jerry's dream, too.

Your dream (normal and decent people's nightmare) will be about as real as Jerry's was.

you have been misinformed.
snopes.com: Barack and Michelle Obama's Law Licenses

No, actually you have been misinformed . As per the link from snopes that you provided THEY voluntarily surrendered their law licenses - the same snopes page goes on to state the following

a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you "voluntarily surrender" you license five seconds before the state suspends you. Snopes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back