Specter.. Quotes to Democrats

Okay just making a few up..

1) Sooo... this is what the underside of a bus looks like...

2) When did you say Obama's going to..... show up?

3) Sooo... Harry.. where's that Committee Chairmanship you promised..

4) I'm so lonely.. need a hug..?

5) Don't interrupt me! Act like a lady! :lol:

The Democrats promised Specter the world but ended up giving him a big ole pile of steaming shyte. Sweet justice for sure. Hit the road Specter.

The Democrats promised Specter the world but ended up giving him a big ole pile of steaming shyte. Sweet justice for sure. Hit the road Specter.

Well, I finally got into Google on this, and details sparse. Plenty of formal statements, but not much information. I did find a clip in a less than reputable web site that said this;

Apparently the rank and file of the Democratic Party did not buy into Senator Arlen Specter’s conversion; it was made more conspicuous of this lack of Democratic support when President Obama refused to campaign or get out the Democratic base. As a result, Specter lost the Pennsylvania Primary to another seasoned Democrat, Joe Sestak.

I confess, I am disappointed, I thought Senator Arlen Spector was one of the more colorful characters in Congress.

Hope all the other Rinos learn this lesson. the republicans voters should flush the toilet of all rino turds in the next election.!!! Screw them before they screw us again!!! You know they will, everytime we need their vote they become rinos and vote with the dems!!!!

McCain and Graham just won't flush. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are like floating turds just keep going around stinking up the place. All most the time to replace the whole toilet. install term limits and get all new people

I confess, I am disappointed, I thought Senator Arlen Spector was one of the more colorful characters in Congress.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnIxgNucioA]YouTube - Arlen Specter Scolds Michele Bachmann on Radio Program[/ame]

After switching to the Democrat Party...

6)...I can win this way...

7) The Thrill is Gone *cue the mopping up music*

Specter is a pompous old windbag who doesn't know the meaning of gratitude. Bush campaigned for him against Toomey the last time around and he responded by knifing the Bush agenda and switching parties because he knew he was dead in the GOP.
So long, sucker. Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

His concession speech was like 50seomthing seconds long.

Summamabatch really thought he was going to win.

Looked like he just got hit with a ton of bricks...like he really wanted to cry, but was physically unable to at the time from mere shock.

LOL!!!!

I don't feel sorry for his ass at all...he spent the bulk of his career as a seedy Republican...they all should go down in flames.

Looked like he just got hit with a ton of bricks...like he really wanted to cry, but was physically unable to at the time from mere shock.

LOL!!!!

I don't feel sorry for his ass at all...he spent the bulk of his career as a seedy Republican...they all should go down in flames.

When you going to learn to stop burning things? You got that Statesman thing going real well too! Impressive. ;)

Specter is a pompous old windbag who doesn't know the meaning of gratitude. Bush campaigned for him against Toomey the last time around and he responded by knifing the Bush agenda and switching parties because he knew he was dead in the GOP.
So long, sucker. Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Bush was wrong for supporting him in the first place. ;)

Sheez.. all that and The Democrats/Obama throw him under the Bus...

You actually read all that? You were braver than me...that wall of words was more than I could deal with at 10:21 PM. Good job! :tongue:

Would give you a rep for that too...but I can't.

Hold the rep... I got a third of the way.. stopped for coffee.. came back .. scrolled what I was in for... said, oh....Hell with that... quick scan and quick response... well...:redface:..you got me..

LOL!!!!

Ann Coulter got me laughing tonight. She gave Obama credit for something that she has been trying to do for years--in just 18 months.

"Getting rid of Spector"--:lol:

The Democrats tried to bribe his opponent into dropping out of the race as well. There were probably some Laws broken. That should be thoroughly investigated. All that and Specter still got the boot. The Democrats were very slimy in the way they tried to get Specter elected. Karma had the last say i guess. The country will be better off without Arlen Specter.

The Democrats tried to bribe his opponent into dropping out of the race as well. There were probably some Laws broken. That should be thoroughly investigated. All that and Specter still got the boot. The Democrats were very slimy in the way they tried to get Specter elected. Karma had the last say i guess. The country will be better off without Arlen Specter.

Democrats don't investigate Democrats. What's with you??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back