Specifically how will Obama's 2012 campaign differ from 2008?

Bleeding heart liberals like Obama are always decent people. Jimmy Carter was decent people. I don't want bleeding hear liberals fundamentally changing America. You may not like Romney because he legally created wealth in a way you don't like. Fair enough. I understand Bain's model, you apparently don't or haven't bothered to do the research yourself. They didn't just slice up companies. Far from it.

Look, all Pols, ALL of them have issues IMO. Who in their right mind would want that job? They all have issues.

Actually, for those who came in late, my biggest problem with Romney is his religion. Won't vote for him on the basis of that alone. There are a ton of other good reasons not to vote for him- sleazy business deals, fake conservativism, has no empathy for what the common man goes through. But the first one was the deal killer for me.

I have researched what Bain did to companies like AmPad and Damon Medical. 4 out of the top 10 companies Bain invested in went bankrupt, and this was during the 1990's, when screwing up a company took a special level of incompetence.

Ahhh, his religion. Finally it comes out. You're just regurgitating talking points about Bain. Those companies would have gone under far sooner. companies go under all the time. to blame it on Bain is simply to not understand the business at all. It's ok that you don't, not everyone understands what they do.

They launch companies and they take poorly managed and poorly performing companies and try to salvage from them what they can. These aren't successful companies that are scrapped for assets, these are sick and dying companies that need help and are either salvaged or the core assets are salvaged. People lose jobs every day in America, just look at next week's unemployment filing stats.

Funny that you wouldn't mention some of the companies like Staples that bain launched. 2000 stores, tens of thousands of jobs. So many more, and so many lies and untruths yet to be told. I guess since he's a damn Mormon it's ok. You must be a good christian.

In 2008 Obama came across as a savior.

There was gonna be no partisanship in his administration. It was gonna be the most open and tranparant administratin in history. No lobbyists in his administraion. In short. He was gonna save the world. Hope and Change

Didn't work out that way.

He now has a record and quite frankly it sucks. He can't run on it or HC as most American's didn't want what was jammed down our throats by Clowns who know whats good for us.

He will run on the "evil" rich that need to pay "their fair share." Thats about all he can run on.

A large percentage of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction and Barry is at the helm.

Nope. Hope and Change ain't gonna cut it this time round.

Ahhh, his religion. Finally it comes out. You're just regurgitating talking points about Bain. Those companies would have gone under far sooner. companies go under all the time. to blame it on Bain is simply to not understand the business at all. It's ok that you don't, not everyone understands what they do.

They launch companies and they take poorly managed and poorly performing companies and try to salvage from them what they can. These aren't successful companies that are scrapped for assets, these are sick and dying companies that need help and are either salvaged or the core assets are salvaged. People lose jobs every day in America, just look at next week's unemployment filing stats.

Funny that you wouldn't mention some of the companies like Staples that bain launched. 2000 stores, tens of thousands of jobs. So many more, and so many lies and untruths yet to be told. I guess since he's a damn Mormon it's ok. You must be a good christian.

Naw, man, I'm an atheist.

I think all religions are frauds.

Mormonism offends me because of the level of fraud involved. It was essentially a creepy guy making up a bullshit religion so he could have sex with teenage girls and scam less smart people out of their money.

But on the whole "Mr Potter" school of economics, that just won't fly. The MSM will find every last one of the people who worked for the companies Bain screwed up...

NBC Politics - As Romney's firm profited in SC, jobs disappeared

Four years later, the Holson Burns Group Inc. — the company controlled by Romney's Bain Capital LLC — closed the factory and laid off about 150 workers. Some jobs were sent north, where months later many of those were also eliminated. Other operations went overseas.

But Bain walked away with millions in profits.

So I don't think bringing up Staples were kids work for no benefits is really going to erase that.

Now, I'll grant, jobs are lost and companies are destroyed all the time. Vultures may serve a purpose in the eco-system, but no one thinks they are lovely birds.

Obama is going to run a class-warfare campaign. NOminating Romney plays right into his hands, because more voters are the guys you work with than the guys who lay you off, as Mike Huckabee once opined.

Naw, man, I'm an atheist.

I think all religions are frauds.

Mormonism offends me because of the level of fraud involved. It was essentially a creepy guy making up a bullshit religion so he could have sex with teenage girls and scam less smart people out of their money.

But on the whole "Mr Potter" school of economics, that just won't fly. The MSM will find every last one of the people who worked for the companies Bain screwed up...

NBC Politics - As Romney's firm profited in SC, jobs disappeared

Four years later, the Holson Burns Group Inc. — the company controlled by Romney's Bain Capital LLC — closed the factory and laid off about 150 workers. Some jobs were sent north, where months later many of those were also eliminated. Other operations went overseas.

But Bain walked away with millions in profits.

So I don't think bringing up Staples were kids work for no benefits is really going to erase that.

Now, I'll grant, jobs are lost and companies are destroyed all the time. Vultures may serve a purpose in the eco-system, but no one thinks they are lovely birds.

Obama is going to run a class-warfare campaign. NOminating Romney plays right into his hands, because more voters are the guys you work with than the guys who lay you off, as Mike Huckabee once opined.

Ok, I'm not a religious person myself. I align with them mostly as I find abortion to be murder (not on religious grounds but on common sense grounds) and many other issues, but not a fan of organized religion. I think they all are made up bullshit of one form or another.

some good points on the Obama strategy but Obama has a record now. He has a record of massive failure. His bullshit worked last time because he was not only and empty suit but a clean slate. Romney has real success. Now you might not like that success, and you make good points, but he has actually done something other than campaign.

Bain wasn't just a vulture company though. Sure Obama will paint it that way, but they have plenty of success to point to. Can Romney communicate that? Always my biggest concern.

Ok, I'm not a religious person myself. I align with them mostly as I find abortion to be murder (not on religious grounds but on common sense grounds) and many other issues, but not a fan of organized religion. I think they all are made up bullshit of one form or another.

some good points on the Obama strategy but Obama has a record now. He has a record of massive failure. His bullshit worked last time because he was not only and empty suit but a clean slate. Romney has real success. Now you might not like that success, and you make good points, but he has actually done something other than campaign.

Bain wasn't just a vulture company though. Sure Obama will paint it that way, but they have plenty of success to point to. Can Romney communicate that? Always my biggest concern.

The question of Obama's record really depends on how much the mess has gotten better or worse, and how much people blame him for it. Right now, more people blame Wall Street and Bush...

I also think- again- Romney is just not a great candidate. He's really the Alf Landon of 2012.

Forum List

Back