Specials Day in LA

Nah. . . there is a pretty big ska following here in the states. . . .

It's underground though. Mostly counter-culture. It pops up and influences the mainstream occasionally though.

Of course, not so much now away-days, I'm not sure about the past several decades. I think music these days is probably trash.

But before the turn of the millennia, it even influenced bands as big as Sublime, merging ska, punk, reggae, and rap.

I believe the Mighty Mighty Bosstones even had a Hit that went mainstream as well. . .

Nah. . . there is a pretty big ska following here in the states. . . .

It's underground though. Mostly counter-culture. It pops up and influences the mainstream occasionally though.

Of course, not so much now away-days, I'm not sure about the past several decades. I think music these days is probably trash.

But before the turn of the millennia, it even influenced bands as big as Sublime, merging ska, punk, reggae, and rap.

I believe the Mighty Mighty Bosstones even had a Hit that went mainstream as well. . .

My mate raves about the Bosstones.

Biggest ska band from my state is Mustard Plug. They had a hit back in the 90's protesting mental health, back when everyone (Right AND LEFT) knew the problem wasn't guns. WAY before the whole thing was an big political football attempt to try to take away folks civil liberties.

Forum List

Back