'Special Snowflake Of The Week': Snowflakes Offended By The SIGHT of COTTON

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'A over-sensitive, easily offended snowflake walks into Hobby Lobby and sees decorative vases containing cotton... '

NO, this is NOT the beginning of a Joke:

The Left Is Now Triggered By Cotton

"Last week, a woman by the name of Daniell Rider slammed Hobby Lobby in a Facebook post over an innocuous display of cotton in vases.

“This décor is WRONG on SO many levels,” she wrote. "There is nothing decorative about raw cotton. A commodity which was gained at the expense of African-American slaves.”

"A little sensitivity goes a long way. Please remove this décor," she added."

upload_2017-9-20_11-25-1.jpeg

Doesn't Ms. Rider know that there are no more slaves who pick cotton, that no slaves were used to pick the cotton that was in those vases...or is she really THAT stupid ... or that much of an ignorant snowflake?

Doesn't Ms. Rider know that there are things that more quickly and more efficiently pick cotton called COMBINES?

If Ms. Rider becomes so devastated at the sight of cotton being sold as a commodity, does she for one second ever consider how the cotton was picked that was made into the clothes she wears?

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...bTWAhWk8YMKHbxbBTMQMwgvKAowCg&iact=mrc&uact=8

upload_2017-9-20_11-30-11.jpeg

And the 'Special Snowflake Of The week' Award
Goes to....Ms. Daniell Rider...for being offended
and traumatized by the sight of COTTON!

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-20_11-17-17.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-20_11-17-17.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 47
  • upload_2017-9-20_11-29-27.jpeg
    upload_2017-9-20_11-29-27.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 40
'A over-sensitive, easily offended snowflake walks into Hobby Lobby and sees decorative vases containing cotton... '

NO, this is NOT the beginning of a Joke:

The Left Is Now Triggered By Cotton

"Last week, a woman by the name of Daniell Rider slammed Hobby Lobby in a Facebook post over an innocuous display of cotton in vases.

“This décor is WRONG on SO many levels,” she wrote. "There is nothing decorative about raw cotton. A commodity which was gained at the expense of African-American slaves.”

"A little sensitivity goes a long way. Please remove this décor," she added."

View attachment 150309

Doesn't Ms. Rider know that there are no more slaves who pick cotton, that no slaves were used to pick the cotton that was in those vases...or is she really THAT stupid ... or that much of an ignorant snowflake?

Doesn't Ms. Rider know that there are things that more quickly and more efficiently pick cotton called COMBINES?

If Ms. Rider becomes so devastated at the sight of cotton being sold as a commodity, does she for one second ever consider how the cotton was picked that was made into the clothes she wears?

View attachment 150312

And the 'Special Snowflake Of The week' Award
Goes to....Ms. Daniell Rider...for being offended
and traumatized by the sight of COTTON!
Did Hobby Lobby remove the display?

I don't really see this as an issue unless the but-hurt horde (Antifa) descend and commit more vandalism. Who cares what one sniveling person thinks?

Does Ms. Rider / do snowflakes think 'Black Lives Matter' printed on a COTTON shirt is offensive?

Thanks to this outrageous prestige of a plant that attract bugs and can be turned into really over priced designer jeans I now have my Halloween costume idea..Cover myself in cotton balls and walk the streets of Harlem...

I have seen this before in the past, like when I was told that not wearing a shirt when I was kid was disquisting by and old woman...

Thanks to this outrageous prestige of a plant that attract bugs and can be turned into really over priced designer jeans I now have my Halloween costume idea..Cover myself in cotton balls and walk the streets of Harlem...
Well at least then you would have some balls, har har har.

I have seen this before in the past, like when I was told that not wearing a shirt when I was kid was disquisting by and old woman...
It was probably disgusting as well.

Who wants to see all that flabby gut rocking and rolling around?

Forum List

Back