Sheep In Sheep's Clothing

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The word "RINO" doesn't really fit these three because none of them are even claiming to be Republicans anymore. Susan Collins sold out to the commiecrats long ago. Murkowski just got reelected and has nothing to fear from Alaska voters for another 6 years. McCain? He has a brain tumor and hates Trump. But Lindsay has always been his loyal buddy. The Graham/Cassidy healthcare overhaul probably comes down to these three; needing one of them to vote yes this time. Or does it?
dunno.gif

1505914758215.jpg

30 September is the deadline it can pass with a simple majority which is sending Schumer up the wall. He thought he'd won. Since the President has been courting a few blue dogs in states he won BIG TIME, there's always a chance to pick off one of them. Chuck didn't expect this. Chuck knows his coalition is vulnerable to their own self-interests. There's going to be a flurry of promises in the coming week. Is there a wolf in the commiecrat ranks that Chucky doesn't know about?
1ZwGk5K.png

The word "RINO" doesn't really fit these three because none of them are even claiming to be Republicans anymore. Susan Collins sold out to the commiecrats long ago. Murkowski just got reelected and has nothing to fear from Alaska voters for another 6 years. McCain? He has a brain tumor and hates Trump. But Lindsay has always been his loyal buddy. The Graham/Cassidy healthcare overhaul probably comes down to these three; needing one of them to vote yes this time. Or does it?
dunno.gif

They need TWO of them to vote yes since Rand Paul has made it clear that he's a NO unless there are very significant changes to Graham/Cassidy, If I had to guess I'd say Collins is going to come down on the NO side, McCain more likely than not he's a YES ( I suspect he'll withhold that until the very last minute since McCain being McCain he wants all the attention he can get) leaving Murkowski as the "swing vote", it's a coin toss with her IMHO.

It'll be interesting to see how this one comes out and even more interesting to see how the Conference Committee turns out if this Creature from the Black Lagoon passes the Senate.

• Banned
dunno.gif

They need TWO of them to vote yes since Rand Paul has made it clear that he's a NO unless there are very significant changes to Graham/Cassidy, If I had to guess I'd say Collins is going to come down on the NO side, McCain more likely than not he's a YES ( I suspect he'll withhold that until the very last minute since McCain being McCain he wants all the attention he can get) leaving Murkowski as the "swing vote", it's a coin toss with her IMHO.

It'll be interesting to see how this one comes out and even more interesting to see how the Conference Committee turns out if this Creature from the Black Lagoon passes the Senate.

All three and Rand Paul voted no last time and they missed by one vote with Pence as the tie-breaker.

dunno.gif

All three and Rand Paul voted no last time and they missed by one vote with Pence as the tie-breaker.

The GOP can lose two and still get it passed via reconciliation since Pence is the tie breaker and as far as I know Paul is the only definite NO on Graham/Cassidy (so far).

dunno.gif

1505914758215.jpg

30 September is the deadline it can pass with a simple majority which is sending Schumer up the wall. He thought he'd won. Since the President has been courting a few blue dogs in states he won BIG TIME, there's always a chance to pick off one of them. Chuck didn't expect this. Chuck knows his coalition is vulnerable to their own self-interests. There's going to be a flurry of promises in the coming week. Is there a wolf in the commiecrat ranks that Chucky doesn't know about?
1ZwGk5K.png
Mccain always has his posse of chicks around and you got nothing.. I can see why you are always angry at the world..
I wonder how much you think we need to cut in you "big time" income through tax reduction? Why don't we let all the greedy little rich bastards keep all their money and we get rid of the military and cops...Sounds like a fair trade..

dunno.gif

The GOP can lose two and still get it passed via reconciliation since Pence is the tie breaker and as far as I know Paul is the only definite NO on Graham/Cassidy (so far).
They ain't never gonna do it...

• Banned

So Rand Paul voted "yes" on skinny repeal....I missed that. Don't forget that Menendez can't vote because he's on trial for bribery.

Lindsey graham doing healthcare? That should be an automatic NO from everyone

Mccain always has his posse of chicks around and you got nothing.. I can see why you are always angry at the world..
I wonder how much you think we need to cut in you "big time" income through tax reduction? Why don't we let all the greedy little rich bastards keep all their money and we get rid of the military and cops...Sounds like a fair trade..

All I'm "angry" about is your worthless, ignorant ass trying to hijack another thread of mine.....beat it.

All I'm "angry" about is your worthless, ignorant ass trying to hijack another thread of mine.....beat it.
Tax reform or reduction relies on the repeal of the ACA so if it don't pass, Donny be lookin' for some other stuff to cut off...

Those 3 are human, if they vote yes on the GOP bill , then they'll be classified as non human.

It always cracks me up when the supporters of a "very pro-choice", close personal friend of the Clintons, and a cut-and-run limousine liberal Democrat from New York who has demanded universal health care and an assault weapons ban who is pro affirmative action calls someone else a RINO.

It really does. :lol:

trump_registration_highlighted.jpg

It always cracks me up when the supporters of a "very pro-choice", close personal friend of the Clintons, and a cut-and-run limousine liberal Democrat from New York who has demanded universal health care and an assault weapons ban who is pro affirmative action calls someone else a RINO.

This thread is about healthcare, freak....and your Trump "tax return" is as phony as you are.

This thread is about healthcare, freak....and your Trump "tax return" is as phony as you are.
That's not a tax return, moron. That's Trump's voter registration.

As a Democrat.

As a Democrat.

It's not his voter registration either, shit for brains....it's as fake as Barry's birf certificate...total joke.

As a Democrat.

It's not his voter registration either, shit for brains....it's as fake as Barry's birf certificate...total joke.
Sorry, rube. It's real.

Your apprentice President is a RINO in wolf's clothing.

Forum List

Back