Speaking of walls...

So our GOP friends think a wall will save us from those nasty brown people who don't talk like us.

So tell me guys and gals...

How'd that wall work out for Israel?
Our wall will be protected by flying gunships, tanks with machine guns, bombs, and land mines. That's before you get within 500 yards of the wall.

They don't work because
I can get a shovel and go under
I can get a car and go around
I can get a ladder and climb over
I can get an aircraft and fly over

OBVIOUSLY in Gaza the walls didn't work and those walls are bigger, more complete, and more deadly than anything the US contemplates.

They don't work there for the EXACT reason they don't work here.

They don't solve the problem that prompts the building in the first place.

But they do address the fears of racists.
yeah yeah…we get it, walls are ineffective and racist just like the deadbolt on your front door…right?

Attachments

• 1697910413159.png
    1697910413159.png
    448.2 KB · Views: 4
You can pretend that we didn't do well under Trump, but truth is we flourished. Didn't you like affordable food and gas? Low interest rates, high GDP, no money hemorrhaging, no war...
And now that Biden has pissed off everybody he went to to beg for oil, we are going to have a very cold, expensive winter trying to heat our homes with someone else's gas and oil if they feel like selling it to us, or not.
Energy independence means just that. It was nice. Let Trump do it again...
A million dead...
Multi-Trillion dollar deficits leading to inflation...
and
Leading an insurrection when he lost.

Let's not.

A million dead...
Multi-Trillion dollar deficits leading to inflation...
and
Leading an insurrection when he lost.

Let's not.
Are you referring to the millions Fauci and Obama killed with their virus and clot shots?
Are you referring to the multi trillion dollar spending spree Biden is on?
Like the "insurrection" we just saw?

We were so much better off with Trump. Biden is killing us...
Got heat this winter? We don't know. It depends on whether or not the countries Biden just pissed off wants to sell it to us and a real high price...

Forum List

Back