Speaker Mike Johnson To Release ALL J6 Video Footage

Here comes the smear jobs on the Speaker. LOL! Nonetheless, I don’t think anything is going to change the mind of the hardcore leftist zombies about this demonstration being an InserEctsHun!
i saw it immediately after an hour....a loosely organized snow job.....you have to be so dumb not to

why was security so lax when every vip in dc was there.....hmmmmmmm.....pelosi??

If Jan 6th is everything the democrats say it is, they would have released all the footage on day 1.

And if J6 were all they claimed, then the J6 "commission" wouldn't have been found offering up doctored "evidence" in their hearings--- altered and tampered videos, to try to build their case.

Shame on Liz Cheney.

Here we go again. Right wingers are gonna claim we didn’t see with our own eyes live on TV the violence and insurrection. Trump waiting with bated breath to see if it was successful. Hundreds of these criminals were jailed by juries of their peers and most of them pled guilty and felt tricked by you guys.

Here we go again. Right wingers are gonna claim we didn’t see with our own eyes live on TV the violence and insurrection. Trump waiting with bated breath to see if it was successful. Hundreds of these criminals were jailed by juries of their peers and most of them pled guilty and felt tricked by you guys.
Then you have no problem with this.

Julie Kelly: I want all of those four celebrity January 6 cops, Mike Fanone, Dan Hodges, Aquilino Ganell, and Harry Dunn. They not only lied under oath to Congress in that hearing, they have lied under oath in court testimony and victim impact statements that have prompted longer prison sentences because they’ve all lied about what they endured on January 6, what they saw, allegations of racism. Michael Fanone was almost killed. We also have footage that totally contradicts that. Those four need to be put back on the stand under oath and explain their lies.

They've put so much effort into denying and twisting what happened that I suspect they're just trying to convince themselves.

I'd imagine that being in a cult does produce periods of self-doubt on a regular basis.

Here comes the smear jobs on the Speaker. LOL! Nonetheless, I don’t think anything is going to change the mind of the hardcore leftist zombies about this demonstration being an InserEctsHun!
The problem is digging out anything pertinent from thousands of hours of tapes. Tucker was doing that until somebody--I suspect the Fox management--shut him down.

Meanwhile the Democrat propaganda wing known as the MSM tried to discredit what we saw with our own eyes on those tapes--images that the J6 committee refused to let us see while they showed us over and over the few minutes of riot and absolutely nothing that mitigated what they wanted us to think about it. The video they showed on television was so selectively edited there was nothing honest about it.

The dishonesty was so blatant that even Jerry Nadler is quoted as saying Trump was denied his constitutional right to due process in both impeachments and by the J6 committee.

So what do you Jadrools think that this footage that the Democrats supposedly tried to hide will prove?

That it was a peaceful protest?
That they were just tourists?
That they were Antifa ?
An FBI false flag maybe?
That the Capital was not ransacked?
That 140 cops were not injured?
That members of congress were not chased from the camber in fear of their lives?
That the certification of the election was not disrupted?
That a gallows was not erected and that the crown was not chanting “hang Mike Pense”?

WHAT???

Forum List

Back